Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for casual hangout!

Hi friends,

I am a Singaporean male(in my late 20s) recently got attached to Jakarta for work and my field of work is in the IT software industry. Currently residing at Thamrin City, near Plaza and Grand indonesia. Jakarta is a busy city with heavy traffic no doubt, but i believe there are also lots of good food and entertainment around, as a newbie here for only 1 week, i would really love to make new friends, fun and sincere ones to share personal experience or even work experience to gain knowledge in other sector. A beer after work would be good too

Originally posted by The happy J View Post
    Hi friends,

I am a Singaporean male(in my late 20s) recently got attached to Jakarta for work and my field of work is in the IT software industry. Currently residing at Thamrin City, near Plaza and Grand indonesia. Jakarta is a busy city with heavy traffic no doubt, but i believe there are also lots of good food and entertainment around, as a newbie here for only 1 week, i would really love to make new friends, fun and sincere ones to share personal experience or even work experience to gain knowledge in other sector. A beer after work would be good too
    Hi J, im also engineer. Web developer. Maybe we can help each other. email me at [email protected]

Comment

Originally posted by The happy J View Post
      Hi friends,

find singaporean in indonesia, power de ma!
      how's living in indonesia mate?
      i was looking to live in indonesia as well

Comment

Working...
      X