Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for friends ;)

Hi all!

My wife and I just arrived in Jakarta. As you know it is very hard to find new friends especially in completely new country. We would like to find some people who would like to meet and have some fun in Jakarta. We are 26 and 27. I will work for a German company over here in Jakarta and my wife wants to do her Master degree. My wife speaks Ukrainian, Russian, German and English. I speak only German and English

Greetings, Iryna & René

Hai Welcome to jakarta nice to meet you
    chaerudin

Comment

Hallo Iryna und René,

bin der Adi. habe damals in Deutschland studiert und lebe zur Zeit in Jakarta, Raum Tomang. Wenn Ihr mal Zeit hättet, können wir doch gerne irgendwas unternehmen. Hier ist so schwer, deutschsprachige Leute zu finden. Mein Wünsch wäre natürlich, dass wir entweder auf Deutsch oder Englisch unterhalten können, damit ich meine Sprache nicht verlerne.

Auf Eure Zeit und Interesse danke ich Euch.

Grüße,

Adi

Comment

hallo , iryna and rene

so where do you live now in jkt ? your wife so clever ya , can 4 other language . i just prefer some language only hehe indonesian , lil bit english and lil javenese

Comment

Hai iryna and Rene..

I'm very glad to read your post ...
          My name widia I live in jakarta too if you dont mind we can meet and talk what ever you want..
          O yeach I m living in mangga dua with my husband
          Thx ..nice to know you

Comment

Hi Iryna and Rene,

Nice to meet you. I am Emm Kay from Montreal-Canada, 37, Height 6', Average body, I am a frequent visitor to Jakarta. If you are interested pls stay in touch on my
            e-mail: [email protected]

Waiting for your reply

Best Regards

Emm Kay

Comment

Hi Iryna & René ....... it's nice to know you!

Comment

Hi Rene,

We can contact each other. If you want, we can also meet, I can accompany you to see the beautiful of Jakarta. This is my email: [email protected]

Thanks.
                Cherry

Comment

Hallo Rene und Blogg123, ich nehme an, ihr wisst schon, dass es auch deutsche Indonesienforen gibt z.B. http://www.indonesia-forum.de/wbboard/main.php

Comment

Hello guys, I recently join on this forum. So probably kinda very late to reply. Hope you guys enjoy while staying in Jakarta. Have a nice day...

Comment

Working...
                    X