Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Useless

forum seems to me, or the people are not serious

You mean that it is useless as a dating site? Or do you mean that the technical problems make it useless? I don't understand. Maybe you could use a few more words?

Comment

Perhaps you should start your own forum?
      Sasa Bule is having a bayi!

Comment

Originally posted by Helmut60 View Post

I respectfully disagree with you since I've learned a lot about living in Indonesia from this site.

There are some great resources here that one can't find elsewhere, especially, IMO, the explanations and instructions about/for legal and immigration issues.

Comment

Originally posted by Helmut60 View Post
          Helmut, seems to be frustrated in his search for companionship, whereas the Forum has become a convenient scapegoat.

Comment

Originally posted by waarmstrong View Post

Helmut, seems to be frustrated in his search for companionship, whereas the Forum has become a convenient scapegoat.
            Your post about "frustrated... search for companionship(?)... convenient... goats(!)" You are only allowed to make commercial posts once a month, you know? Really going to waste it on this side business?
            Last edited by wm; 18-07-16, 23:59.

Comment

Once your done with your goats, might you be interested in sharing?

Comment

Originally posted by Astuti M. Soesanto
                You seem to have misunderstood the thread, and thought it was a place to post useless things. How unfortunate.

Comment

Originally posted by waarmstrong View Post
                  Once your done with your goats, might you be interested in sharing?
                  Think I might have to milk this one a bit more. After that... go-at for it.

Comment

This site have many technical problem

Comment

Some say it is buggered ... or at least bedeviled by bugs. Bugs with hiccups.
                      [FONT=Comic Sans MS]Warden: "What we got here ... is failure to communicate."

The Dude: "Oh yeah? Well that's just, like, your opinion, man."[/FONT]

Comment

Could anyone delete this thread please, it does not add value, does it

Comment

Working...
                        X