X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seeking l/t partner for 23yo lovely lady

Hi all,
    my wife's 23yo female cousin (Dwi) is seeking a serious long term relationship with a gentleman.
    Dwi is the most loving, fun, friendly girl with Muslim values and the most glorious eyes and smile.
    I have been happily married to my wife now (her cousin) for over 5 years and know her family well who are located in Bandung. They are a normal, loving and caring family and I would trust them with my life.
    Dwi is seeking a loving man, non smoker and perhaps occasional drinker, religion not necessary but Muslim would be great, up to 35 years old, slim to average build. She would like him to have similar values with a view to marriage. She currently works in Jakarta as a receptionist but would be willing to relocate in Indo or overseas. We are not interested in short term fun guy.
    if you, or someone you know may fit these criteria, please contact me and we may look toward introducing you to her and can provide photo.
    We are serious about protecting Dwi, she is a beautiful young lady so her best interests are our priority.
    I can assure you she would be the most wonderful life partner.
    The reason why we are asking here is that we trust this site, appreciate the moderators and know that concerns we may have including trolls will be addressed.
    Please PM me if you may be able to assist.
    Kind regards
    Adam VW
    Last edited by AdamVW; 06-02-16, 13:44.
    The problem with Indonesia is, it's there and I'm here.

Please tell me that this is just a joke. You cannot be serious about this, or can you.

All I can say is "Good Luck!".

Comment

A friend of mine would be willing to do it, but he would require her to convert to buddhism first.

Comment

I hope it works out, Adam.
        Sasa Bule is having a bayi!

Comment

OP request - closing thread

Comment

Working...
          X