• Show
Clear All

Omg...
    [COLOR=#ff0000][FONT=tahoma]I'm glad to be back
    [/FONT]
    [/COLOR]

Comment

this post gave me diabetes
      [COLOR=#333333][FONT=Source Sans Pro]"Advertising has us chasing cars and clothes, working jobs we hate so we can buy shit we don't need"
      [/FONT][/COLOR]Tyler Durden

Comment

What the OP wrote or solicits is a very normal part of a swinger lifestyle. Of-course, swinger life style is still a taboo in many societies and operates within the hidden realm of the swinging couples. Hence, the criticism it attracts is valid.

However, the post is not meant for the forum at large and I am sure the OP has found his like minded prodigy already.

I find the post intriguing as it serves to remind how deeply rooted 'Human Culture' is, which goes beyond boundaries/Religions/Faith in so many ways.

Comment

Originally posted by Anglian View Post
          What did people do before Internet??
          drive-by abductions

slim, non-smoker wanted as prospective heart, lung donor
          The answer is 42 .... any questions? .

Comment

True story: a fun cheap date activity for me and my boyfriend (now my husband) back around 1980-81 was to get a copy of the Village Voice (an "alternative" New York City newspaper) and read the personal ads together. By the standards of the day (long before Dan Savage and the internet taught us all about the varieties of human sexual experience) they were ... educational.

Anyway, I have an odd ability to do perfect short-term recall of long strings of numbers. So one day we were reading the ads, and at the top of column one the ad was something like "Handsome white male, 23, into oral, seeks petite female for shared adventures. Call [ph number]."

Two columns and dozens of ads later, the ad was something like, "Gay black female seeks another black woman for loving relationship. Call [ph number]."

But ... It was the same phone number, something my weird recall ability instantly spotted.

So it was obviously a scam of some sort. Black mail? Prostitution? No idea.

Comment

If your GF loves it up her as much as you seem to think she does she was probably bouncing on a new one before your plane left the tarmac.

Comment

Well, they use to advertise their sexual solicitations on the public bathroom walls, graffiti like: For A Good Time call so-and-so at #’s complete with her specific talents and whatnot.

I suspected that most of those names and telephone numbers scribbled were nasty trolling or jokes by a jilted lover or a friend wanted to mess 'em up.

Comment

Originally posted by Puspawarna View Post
                  Anyway, I have an odd ability to do perfect short-term recall of long strings of numbers. So one day we were reading the ads, and at the top of column one the ad was something like "Handsome white male, 23, into oral, seeks petite female for shared adventures. Call [ph number]."

Two columns and dozens of ads later, the ad was something like, "Gay black female seeks another black woman for loving relationship. Call [ph number]."

But ... It was the same phone number, something my weird recall ability instantly spotted.

So it was obviously a scam of some sort. Black mail? Prostitution? No idea.
                  Blackmail? Doubtful. Some sort of swingers club, sexual services, or such.
                  Sasa Bule is having a bayi!

Comment

Forward the original post to Charlie Sheen.

Comment

Originally posted by waarmstrong View Post
                      Forward the original post to Charlie Sheen.
                      yeah, speaking of blackmail...

Comment

Working...
                      X