Looking for Expat (M/F) around BSD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for Expat (M/F) around BSD

Hi guys... just lurking around and I found out that I don't really know anyone around this forum, I think I should try to get a new friend from my surroundings. I live in BSD, Vila Melati Mas to be exact, for those who probably live around BSD, feel free to drop a line here and maybe we could do hang out..

Purpose:
    The purpose I made this tread is simply to have new friends, I personally don't intend to find a girlfriend or a spouse (which I already have), just simply a community. Once we formed some kind of community, maybe we can hang out and do some family activity or maybe just have a few beers.

Starts with myself:
    my name is Khrisna (Khris), I'm Indonesian, 35, married, no kids (yet), I studied High school in Perth (that's where I learn my english) and work as a photographer.

what about you?

Hmmm...sucks that you got zero replies. I get across to RJs Sport Bar at the Aryaduta Hotel in Lippo Karawaci on occasion. Live music 6 nights a week and mixed crowd. Check it out.

Comment

Originally posted by kjeldoran View Post
      Hi guys... just lurking around and I found out that I don't really know anyone around this forum, I think I should try to get a new friend from my surroundings. I live in BSD, Vila Melati Mas to be exact, for those who probably live around BSD, feel free to drop a line here and maybe we could do hang out..

Purpose:
      The purpose I made this tread is simply to have new friends, I personally don't intend to find a girlfriend or a spouse (which I already have), just simply a community. Once we formed some kind of community, maybe we can hang out and do some family activity or maybe just have a few beers.

Starts with myself:
      my name is Khrisna (Khris), I'm Indonesian, 35, married, no kids (yet), I studied High school in Perth (that's where I learn my english) and work as a photographer.

what about you?
      I vaguely remember somebody posted in the photography section, was that you? I've only been to BSD maybe once or twice...some of the photographers might be interested in doing a field trip or something? Do you join any facebook photography group?

Comment

I'm new here as well living nearby BXC and I can always use new friends and start a friend club

Comment

unfortunately i'm not in BSD, but friendship doesn't cost a distance right?

cheers

Comment

Many foreigners are living surround BSD (Serpong, Karawaci, Bintaro, Alam Sutera,etc) but i think they almost don't know (yet) this forum.

Comment

Working...
            X