Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Need a Friend from Jakarta..Preference is Girls...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need a Friend from Jakarta..Preference is Girls...

i have Joined a new company in sudhirman and nobody can able to talk English..

If i want to survive,i need to learn bahasa...

Hope i am trying here to use "1 stone 2 mango" concept...1. Getting Girl Friend 2. Learning bahasa..

Might be better if you add a little description about yourself and who you are?

Another way, GO OUT! a lot of smart, English speaking, SINGLE girls out there. if no body speak English in your office, well, isn't it a bugger?
    They want to hire some expat but no one there can actually speak to the expat?
    How did you get your job, I wonder.
    [COLOR=black]
    [/COLOR]

Comment

again, jakarta.craiglist.com
      or Tinder
      or OKCupid
      Cheers,

Princess Consuela Bananahammock

Comment

English is clearly not your native language either. Maybe they speak some English, but assume you do not.

Comment

What is the [COLOR=#333333]"1 stone 2 mango" concept? I have never heard of it before, and Google is not helping.

(There is a really gross image that this makes me think of, but I'm not going to name it because if you aren't already familiar with it, believe me, you don't want to be.)

[/COLOR]

Comment

Originally posted by Puspawarna View Post
            What is the [COLOR=#333333]"1 stone 2 mango" concept? I have never heard of it before, and Google is not helping.

(There is a really gross image that this makes me think of, but I'm not going to name it because if you aren't already familiar with it, believe me, you don't want to be.)

[/COLOR]
            Perhaps he means, "Kill two birds with one stone".
            Sasa Bule is having a bayi!

Comment

somebody (expat) working with a company in sudhirman (I assume Jl. Sudirman Jakarta since many jl. sudirman in other cities), and nobody in the office speak English, and can't find anybody speak English
              what are you (and your company) doing?

Comment

2 girls 1 cup?

Comment

Originally posted by jukung11 View Post
                  2 girls 1 cup?
                  NOO[SIZE=3]O[/SIZE]OoooooOO[SIZE=3]O[/SIZE]OOoo[SIZE=1]oo[/SIZE]ooOO[SIZE=3]OO[/SIZE]OooooOOOOOOooooOOoooo[SIZE=1]oo[/SIZE].......

Comment

i read this post yesterday and started to wonder which office in jakarta in sudirman road that employ people that cant talk in english. even me in this suburb , english is a must ...
                    why do you ask girls to be your teacher? you dont believe in guys capability ?
                    dont judge a book by it cover. judge it by it price. good books are expensive

Comment

Originally posted by SenthilKannan View Post
                      i have Joined a new company in sudhirman and nobody can able to talk English..

If i want to survive,i need to learn bahasa...

Hope i am trying here to use "1 stone 2 mango" concept...1. Getting Girl Friend 2. Learning bahasa..
                      Doesn't seem like you can speak English properly either?

Comment

I'm trying to figure this out, first language isn't English, has a job but nobody in the office speaks English, cannot communicate with anyone as he doesn't speak Bahasa, so how does he do business, who does he communicate with, weird or what

Comment

Probs he is working in an Indian company like Tata where English is not needed rather then Hindi? If I am not mistaken Indonesia has special agreement with India so talented people from Indonesia can work here

Comment

Originally posted by schmoxie View Post
                            Doesn't seem like you can speak English properly either?
                            I'm willing to bet he is fluent in a language you cannot speak a single word of.

Comment

What company based on JL Sudirman would be totally devoid of any English speaking staff ???
                              If none of the staff speak any English and you speak no Bahasa why would they employ you in the first place ??
                              How could you possibly work for them ??

Comment

Working...
                              X