Looking for soulmate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for soulmate

Hi all, I'm looking for soulmate here, so tired of living all by myself, maybe it's time to start a relationship, I'll try my luck here ^^

Hi welcome. What makes you think that this is the right place to find a partner?

Comment

Oh sorry if I make mistake, because I read this forum is about friendship, dating and relationship, that's why I post here ^^

Comment

No mistake at all. But I do wonder why did you choose an English speaking forum such as this to find a partner? Will it be easier to go out there and find someone?

Comment

Really? But I have no friend to go out and hang out together, and I'm too shy to go out by myself ^^

Comment

I know a few Indonesian guys - but they don't have a lot of money or a car- will that matter?
            Plus they can speak a bit of English.
            Cicak Magnet

Comment

I think don't have a lot of money is not a problem ^^
              Last edited by elisabethindriani; 01-08-15, 11:57.

Comment

Do they have to be in Jakarta?
                Cicak Magnet

Comment

Well yeah actually I don't really like long distance relationship

Comment

Hi elisa,

they are many group activities that you can look into, like workshops / small gathering, should be fine for a shy ppl
                    you can look workshop from: @hellosmithies (instagram) or small gathering with the same hobbies: http://www.meetup.com

hope it helps!

Comment

Have you been on the forum before, Elisabeth? Your post sounds familiar. Or perhaps so many people come here to look for their soulmates...
                      Sasa Bule is having a bayi!

Comment

Ok thanks I will add the instagram ^^ it's my second post after my introduction post in noobie's nook ^^

Comment

Elisabeth, this forum is mostly (not entirely) frequented by crotchety old married people. Very few of the lasting posters (as opposed to the one-hit wonders who disappear) are in the market for a soul mate. Just so you know.

Comment

Oh really? I don't know because I'm newbie here.. maybe I should just delete my thread

Comment

Originally posted by Puspawarna View Post
                              Elisabeth, this forum is mostly (not entirely) frequented by crotchety old married people. Very few of the lasting posters (as opposed to the one-hit wonders who disappear) are in the market for a soul mate. Just so you know.
                              Speak for yourself girl

Comment

Working...
                              X