Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chinese man looking for a local/expat friend

Hi,
    I stay in Jakarta until end of August. In the evening, I feel nothing to do.
    I would like to meet local female friend who can speak English and guide me to investigate Jakarta. I can pay for the cost during the guide.
    Or please feel free to contact with me if you are also a expat that want to explore this city together with me.
    I am 32, tall, single, drink some wine sometimes, living at middle Jakarta.
    Please contact with me with short message. I am waiting for you.
    Cheers!

I will not reply to this thread - I will not reply to this thread - I will not reply to this thread
    I will not reply to this thread - I will not reply to this thread - I will not reply to this thread

Comment

scoot.... he said to contact him with short message... your message is too long.

Originally posted by ScooterIndo View Post
      dont judge a book by it cover. judge it by it price. good books are expensive

Comment

Agree!~

Originally posted by naughtygab View Post
        scoot.... he said to contact him with short message... your message is too long.

Comment

Just received a reputation asking me why only local female.
          hey, I am a man and not a gay, so I feel uncomfortably to be with another man hanging out. With a female accompany, we can do what ever we like. hahaha, a man can sleep with woman, and other things as well.

Comment

no wonder you got red reputation. ...
            IMHO, what you wrote is unacceptable. you just see female as an object . as if they all can be taken easily. i wonder who taught you to think that way.

Originally posted by gmpls2015 View Post
            With a female accompany, we can do what ever we like. hahaha, a man can sleep with woman, and other things as well.
            dont judge a book by it cover. judge it by it price. good books are expensive

Comment

Originally posted by gmpls2015 View Post
              Just received a reputation asking me why only local female.
              hey, I am a man and not a gay, so I feel uncomfortably to be with another man hanging out. With a female accompany, we can do what ever we like. hahaha, a man can sleep with woman, and other things as well.

So i was completely correct in giving you negative rep.
              You have just proved my point perfectly.

LADIES BE WARE.
              [COLOR=#ff0000]Great spirits have often encountered violent opposition from weak minds[/COLOR]. Albert Einstein

Comment

Definitely ladies beware (but I think that is pretty obvious unless we assume all ladies on this forum are naive innocents)....but I don't see what the fuss is about - here is a single guy that posted in a "personals" section that he is looking for female companionship....I think generally a post or ad in any "personals" section is implied to mean looking for dates. Also maybe lack of native English could have led to misunderstanding of his reply - maybe he meant that sleeping together is not the only thing a man and woman can do on a date (they can do many less scandalous things) so the reputation brick was not warranted....

Comment

@BAJakarta, Thanks for your support and other guys' analyze. Actually, I am just acting as a normal man, and telling the truth in my mind. I don't want to pretend to be unaware of woman. A man and woman can do more than sleep on a date.

Comment

Working...
                  X