No announcement yet.

Thank you for your PM (my reply to all)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thank you for your PM (my reply to all)

First of all, thank you very much to some members for dropping me PMs. I am sorry that I do not or can not answer one by one privately. I know that some of you are genuine. With this open posting, I want to let you know, all of you, that I am not available for open relationship, threesome, swinging or same sex relationship. I am sorry if lots of my posts come across as it is and sending you wrong message. But, thank you so much for your interest. I am flattered.

Please don't tell me you were just inundated with sexual requests after playing the Vagina Game.

Say it ain't so. Say it ain't so.
    [COLOR=#008000][FONT=arial]I tried to wrestle my inner demons once... but they used too many illegal holds.[/FONT][/COLOR]

Comment

I'm suggesting it's because of the screen name.

Comment

If it wasn't so sad,it would be funny, but as I've said before there are some sad people out there, at least your are putting on a brave face Miss N

Comment

As usual, is this all about what I haven't done?
          The answer is 42 .... any questions? .

Comment

Originally posted by Anglian View Post
            If it wasn't so sad,it would be funny, but as I've said before there are some sad people out there, at least your are putting on a brave face Miss N
            I don't get you... can you elaborate?

Comment

[QUOTE=Missnaughty;457470]I don't get you... can you elaborate?[/QUOTE
              Well it's a bit sad that you have been inundated for various Requests to participate in various activities of a sexual nature, I think that it's a bit sad that they should even suggest it, as I'm sure you didn't join the forum for that, but I suppose you could see the funny side, but probably a bit annoying, it's the reason I gave up Facebook, gets a bit wearisome

Comment

Originally posted by Missnaughty View Post
                First of all, thank you very much to some members for dropping me PMs. I am sorry that I do not or can not answer one by one privately. I know that some of you are genuine. With this open posting, I want to let you know, all of you, that I am not available for open relationship, threesome, swinging or same sex relationship. I am sorry if lots of my posts come across as it is and sending you wrong message. But, thank you so much for your interest. I am flattered.
                Oh, you've crushed me. Whatever will I do now?
                Sasa Bule is having a bayi!

Comment

Originally posted by Jaime C View Post
                  Oh, you've crushed me. Whatever will I do now?
                  She didn't mention anything about not wanting to shag overweight bald strangers who like to dress in latex while pouring motor oil over their voluptuousness in a dark alley in Blok M..

Get in line!
                  [COLOR=#008000][FONT=arial]I tried to wrestle my inner demons once... but they used too many illegal holds.[/FONT][/COLOR]

Comment

Originally posted by Anglian View Post
                    Well it's a bit sad that you have been inundated for various Requests to participate in various activities of a sexual nature, I think that it's a bit sad that they should even suggest it, as I'm sure you didn't join the forum for that, but I suppose you could see the funny side, but probably a bit annoying, it's the reason I gave up Facebook, gets a bit wearisome
                    For some, I can laugh about it and don't feel guilty when ignoring it, like ..."I will be in ----- for 2 days, can we meet?" (I almost replied to this one... "80 million rupiah a day, can?") . But, I do get some genuine requests and I felt bad not replying it. Replying by pm will make it personal, so I chose to write this posts, for all who wanted to get to know me and more..
                    Like I said before.. Thank you and I am flattered.

@Vanhellsink... drop me a pm where and when... ;-)

Comment

Careful what you wish for, Mn.

Comment

Do you know the saying: You reap what you sow?

The moment you pretend to be a promiscuous woman who describes her (made up) dates (with bule pilots), teases the male members (you're doing it again; see your last post above) and who declares all the time she is frustrated in her marriage, you should not be surprised that some predators see their chance. Nobody knows what your borders or flirting limits are.

So first you are excited, love the attention and then you panic. Think I said this before; a public forum is not the ideal platform to write down your sexual fantasies, better make a diary or even a blog then.
                        [FONT=arial black]
                        [/FONT]

Comment

Heeey... I don't make up stories....

Comment

all will be blown away when u know that miss n should be call mas n
                            hihihihihihi
                            Love To Meet New Friends
                            PIN BB: 2A38 FBC4

Comment

Originally posted by Edi Sunardi View Post
                              all will be blown away when u know that miss n should be call mas n
                              hihihihihihi
                              Nice one!

Comment

Working...
                              X