Massage Parlour Madness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Massage Parlour Madness

Anyone here up for a massage parlour visit this week? Probably friday.. If you guys are interested, do send a PM of your number/email so we can communicate regarding hopping around town from one spa to another.

Originally posted by raouldemarco View Post
    Anyone here up for a massage parlour visit this week? Probably friday.. If you guys are interested, do send a PM of your number/email so we can communicate regarding hopping around town from one spa to another.
    I've heard that many massage parlors will be closed during Ramadan. I only get outcall service to my house, so haven't stepped into a brick and mortar place in years.

Why would someone hop around from one to another?
    Sasa Bule is having a bayi!

Comment

Why would you need to go with anyone ??

Comment

... I have noticed a bit the same as Jaime in Gading Serpong.. most of the massage place offering other services than reflexi seem to be closed, at least last week end during day time... But tell us more - most offer 90 minutes - and out in Gading Serpong I guess those places close at 10 pm or before.. so how many can you - and would you like to do in one night?

Comment

just the hopping would get tiring after a while
          The answer is 42 .... any questions? .

Comment

Maybe different massage parlor for different body areas? (hands..neck...legs..?) that would get expensive really quick!!

Comment

well if anyone is interested, i know some places that are open during ramadhan.. so please do keep in touch

Comment

well if anyone is interested, i know some places that are open during ramadhan.. so please do keep in touch
                Are you getting ++ services? Can't imagine why you'd need more than one, or why you'd want such a tour with another dude, unless they are gay themed places.

Comment

you need friends to go to places like malio or alexis in my opinion..

Comment

Perhaps you should have been clearer in your original post.

When I think Spa, I certainly don't think of these places. Certainly not in the "personals" forum.

Comment

What? Wait...why?

Comment

Please enlighten us where the massage parlors are opened during Ramadan.

Comment

Originally posted by JavaSatu View Post
                          Please enlighten us where the massage parlors are opened during Ramadan.
                          bali ha ha ha

Comment

Originally posted by scouser59 View Post
                            bali ha ha ha
                            Yep and the all the bars and all the clubs

Comment

most spa within 4-5 stars hotels are open during fasting month..

Comment

Working...
                              X