21 year old scot in jakarta

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 21 year old scot in jakarta

Hey there, I'm a 21 year old Scot, a few months ago I moved to Jakarta and I'm looking for some people to hang out and have a good time with.
    Although I've lived in Asia for so long I have an american accent instead. I'm not looking for a relationship, just for a friend to drink and have a night out with. Anyone interested, man or woman, you can pm me for my number. I'm into cars and bikes and dj-ing. Would be fun to have someone to go out and do stupid shit with.

Contact Steve through the forum he was putting together a bit of a boys night for some of the new arrivals

http://www.livinginindonesiaforum.or...riends-jakarta

Comment

hallo, my name is robert(indonesian), looking for a friend, so just contact me at +6281281500041. thanks.

Comment

Hey man, let's hang sometime! pm me your number

Comment

Hi, i'm 18 girl. If you still want to hang out or somehtin you can pm me

Comment

bad news , i dont like nite life , cause makes me enterwind (masuk angin) . oh please, i would like to know you too , hangout yah especially you can teach me how to speak and write english , cause my english is really so bad . i try to make this id just for 1 reason , try to learn english .

Comment

Originally posted by dellahurahura View Post
              bad news , i dont like nite life , cause makes me enterwind (masuk angin) . oh please, i would like to know you too , hangout yah especially you can teach me how to speak and write english , cause my english is really so bad . i try to make this id just for 1 reason , try to learn english .
              Have you considered taking a conversation class or something like that? Lots in Jakarta.

Comment

Originally posted by think_tank View Post
                Have you considered taking a conversation class or something like that? Lots in Jakarta.
                Conversation classes are generally not free.
                Sasa Bule is having a bayi!

Comment

I am looking for a foreigner friend male or female but prefer female. I would like to hire her to be "native" speaker to improve my English. Please contact me ( PM) for negotiate about "charge" or others....Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Jaime C View Post
                    Conversation classes are generally not free.
                    not free . thats right !
                    my money is limit because i am still study now

Comment

I'm not sure if anyone would be willing to teach a random stranger English for free, unless you make a good friendship to begin with.

Comment

Only the sun is for free.
                        [FONT=arial black]
                        [/FONT]

Comment

Originally posted by dramaqween View Post
                          I'm not sure if anyone would be willing to teach a random stranger English for free, unless you make a good friendship to begin with.
                          exactly ! we can started from make a good friendship . i know its so hard but if you wanna try , nothing impposible rite ?

Comment

Originally posted by jstar View Post
                            Only the sun is for free.
                            everything must be paid

Comment

Working...
                            X