X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone wants to play music?

Hello,

My name is Danny from the Netherlands.
    I am a guitarplayer and a singer. I love blues/rock, pop kind of music.

I am just looking for anyone who wants to play together, and maybe rent a studio and play to have some fun.

Cheers

Danny

Danny!!

I'm a Stevie Ray, Jimmy Page, Sonny Terry, Robert Johnson, Freddie King, Albert Collins, Albert King, Lightnin' Hopkinns, Hendrix, Clapton, Brownie Magee.....lover of blues/rock and also sing and play guitar. But your recent postings don't imbue me with the confidence that our sessions would be an equal exchange of musical ideas and relaxed jamming.
    [COLOR=#008000][FONT=arial]I tried to wrestle my inner demons once... but they used too many illegal holds.[/FONT][/COLOR]

Comment

Then dont send me a message if you're not interested.
      Don't judge a book by its cover. If there was miscommunication with other members, it's totally different in seeing who people really are, compared with what people see in writing.
      People can really judge me when they know me in person.
      Anyway. I am especially a Stevie Ray Vaughan fan.
      Well, it's always relax jamming with me.
      Last edited by eventsman; 08-02-15, 23:52.

Comment

Saturday evenings at 9pm in Upstairs Bar & Resto on Jl. Cikini Raya there's an open blues jam, for those interested parties...
        sigpic
        bassist, perl ninja, random stranger

Comment

Cool , I'll check it out. Is the name if the bar: "Upstairs"? or is the session upstairs? if so what is the name of the place?

Comment

Working...
          X