Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Come Up And See Me Sometime

Hey there,

If anyone is in Ubud or coming to Ubud and seeking a free tour guide, cafe companion, dinner raconteur, rice field scootering comrade or even just a balcony accomplice, feel free to get in contact as I’m looking to meet new people and get out a little more during the day. (I tend to get out plenty at other times)

I’ve a bit of an understanding of the music scene and venues here with some local friends playing in a few bands if you may also be interested in getting far out oont groovy on any particular night. Personally, I enjoy the live music here.

I’m a simple man of simple means and simple interests who is always positive, friendly and I’m told easy company. So if you find your self in Ubud at a bit of a loose end, why not say hello.

Fancy a coffee or ride through the rice fields then?

Mob - 081353005860
    [COLOR=#008000][FONT=arial]I tried to wrestle my inner demons once... but they used too many illegal holds.[/FONT][/COLOR]

nice offer vanhellsink... will drop u a call if I am in Ubud...cheers

Comment

Are you Channeling Mae West?

Comment

Originally posted by waarmstrong View Post
        Are you Channeling Mae West?
        There was that play on the heading, warmy, yes. Nice job, "big boy". (Another Mae quote just in case you either took offence, or thought I may have been channeling Rock Hudson)
        [COLOR=#008000][FONT=arial]I tried to wrestle my inner demons once... but they used too many illegal holds.[/FONT][/COLOR]

Comment

nice! i will probably contact you next time when the office send me to Bali.
          [FONT=Tahoma]for my part i know nothing with any certainty, but the sight of the stars makes me dream...[/FONT]

Comment

Originally posted by Vanhellsink View Post
            There was that play on the heading, warmy, yes. Nice job, "big boy". (Another Mae quote just in case you either took offence, or thought I may have been channeling Rock Hudson)
            No offence taken. Just hard to pass up a straight line.

Comment

Originally posted by waarmstrong View Post
              No offence taken. Just hard to pass up a straight line.
              hi there...i stay at denpasar...maybe we can meet up for coffee....cheers

Comment

Cool! Thx for the offer, Mob.
                I smile.

Comment

I should mention I'm not currently in Ubud at the moment.

Comment

Working...
                  X