Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Alia View Post
    Lol .... !

I’m in no way in the same league as you are, MissN.

I need to learn a lot about the tricks to get what we want, when and how we want it.

What other tips can you share with me please.. ?
    It's easy .... Just make sure when the waitress come with the bill, you must go to the ladies room.. Don't let him know that you are watching the waitress ...

Comment

Originally posted by Michelle O'Brien View Post
      Hunting!!? You sound positively scarey!!
      I am! When I have a target I won't let go. But unfortunately I have been putting this trap for Pony for such a long time .. but he won't jump in.. ... Maybe I use a wrong bait due to his/her unknown gender...

btw, I am open to more advice on how to be a successful cougar..

ps : finally I know where Murphy is.. Is that place a good place to hang out?
      Last edited by Missnaughty; 28-10-14, 15:05.

Comment

Kemang. Good place.

Comment

Hunting!!? You sound positively scarey!!
          Totally! Trolling for a white young guy with a huge dough! Classy that is.

Comment

Originally posted by MissNaughty
            btw, I am open to more advice on how to be a successful cougar..*
            I guess I am available for lessons. Gratis, you just need to cover expenses.

Comment

Originally posted by jimmi james View Post
              I guess I am available for lessons. Gratis, you just need to cover expenses.
              Hang on...jimmi james is a cougar - a lioness...not a lion?!
              Things happen for a reason...

Comment

Hang on...jimmi james is a cougar - a lioness...not a lion?!
                Two responses leap into my mind.( both of them 'genit')

Response A. I'll be whatever you want me to be, baby.

Response B. I am not a cougar, but I am able to 'give' lessons on how Miss Naughty can be one. Practical lessons.

Comment

Originally posted by jimmi james View Post
                  Two responses leap into my mind.( both of them 'genit')

Response A. I'll be whatever you want me to be, baby.

Response B. I am not a cougar, but I am able to 'give' lessons on how Miss Naughty can be one. Practical lessons.

Genit?
                  Things happen for a reason...

Comment

Genit?
                    Flirtatious

Comment

Originally posted by Missnaughty View Post
                      Here the update my dear :-) .. So with no idea where to go, I jumped on a taxi last nite. Both of us had difficulties to decide where to go. Initially, I wanted to go to DF but thought it would be too much for a date night, so I toned down my dress. In the end, I asked the taxi driver to take me to Plasa Senayan still with no exact place to go. Aaaand guess what.. The bluebird taxi driver didn't know how to get to Plasa Senayan! He kept taking the wrong turn.. Took me more than 1hr for the usual 30minutes ride from my home to PS! Do you think he played a trick on me?..

We ended up having dinner in wine cellar in Arcadia, don't know the name of the place, but they have nice seared Tuna appetizer and delicious pizza. I tried sparkling moscato sababay.. It's wine from Bali!! It was nice.... Sweet and easy to drink. Ladies, if you are not a drinker try this! After that we stopped by at Irish Bar on the same floor.. Good live music and atmosphere , it reminded me of Spicy Finger in Manila. So it was a great nite.

If anyone of you happened to be in Arcadia last nite and saw a young good looking bule alone looking lost, that was my date!! And yeah ... He swiped his platinum credit card, going to the ladies room when the bill arrives trick do work.
                      But surely he was going to pay anyway. I would if I had a date with a lovely young lady for the 1st time. Mind you I come from the "old school" romantics!!

Comment

Originally posted by Michael2014 View Post
                        But surely he was going to pay anyway. I would if I had a date with a lovely young lady for the 1st time. Mind you I come from the "old school" romantics!!
                        Awww.. I like you already... But you are not 'that old', are you?

Comment

As per my tittle... Hyatt, Skye, Altitude, Mo Bar or any other suggestion?

add : never been to any of these place but Altitude. I am on a mission of exploring Jakarta.
                          Last edited by Missnaughty; 16-11-14, 14:06.

Comment

Working...
                          X