Where shall I have my dinner tonite

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where shall I have my dinner tonite

Only me and my date. Sudirman and surrounding area. Any suggestion?

KFC always puts on a nice spread.
    Sasa Bule is having a bayi!

Comment

Naah... I had enough exotic burger at Burger King .. The burger has pineapple!! I can pass KFC..

Comment

Originally posted by Missnaughty View Post
        Naah... I had enough exotic burger at Burger King .. The burger has pineapple!! I can pass KFC..
        Wow, a burger with pineapple, you are pushing the culinary envelope!

Perhaps you might want to give some general guidelines about your dining ideas, otherwise, you might get some warung recommendations.
        Sasa Bule is having a bayi!

Comment

I don't even know what I want, where I am going. I need to meet my date around sudirman.. Gosh .. Dating nowadays .. No pick up, no open the car door.. I have to go on my own!! What happened to the gentlemen?? ..
          I wonder whose credit card gonna get swiped tonite..

Comment

I don't even know what I want, where I am going. I need to meet my date around sudirman.. Gosh .. Dating nowadays .. No pick up, no open the car door.. I have to go on my own!! What happened to the gentlemen?? ..
            Is he poor or something? Lol jk
            Have a good time tho
            Lost in Jakarta's trafic jam

Comment

Hey missn, we ( or just me ) wanna hear the update about the date
              How did it go? Hihihihi

Comment

Yours if you are on cougar mode.

Comment

Originally posted by LittleMonster View Post
                  Hey missn, we ( or just me ) wanna hear the update about the date
                  How did it go? Hihihihi
                  Here the update my dear :-) .. So with no idea where to go, I jumped on a taxi last nite. Both of us had difficulties to decide where to go. Initially, I wanted to go to DF but thought it would be too much for a date night, so I toned down my dress. In the end, I asked the taxi driver to take me to Plasa Senayan still with no exact place to go. Aaaand guess what.. The bluebird taxi driver didn't know how to get to Plasa Senayan! He kept taking the wrong turn.. Took me more than 1hr for the usual 30minutes ride from my home to PS! Do you think he played a trick on me?..

We ended up having dinner in wine cellar in Arcadia, don't know the name of the place, but they have nice seared Tuna appetizer and delicious pizza. I tried sparkling moscato sababay.. It's wine from Bali!! It was nice.... Sweet and easy to drink. Ladies, if you are not a drinker try this! After that we stopped by at Irish Bar on the same floor.. Good live music and atmosphere , it reminded me of Spicy Finger in Manila. So it was a great nite.

If anyone of you happened to be in Arcadia last nite and saw a young good looking bule alone looking lost, that was my date!! And yeah ... He swiped his platinum credit card, going to the ladies room when the bill arrives trick do work.
                  Last edited by Missnaughty; 25-10-14, 09:15.

Comment

going to the ladies room when the bill arrives trick do work.*
                    A tried and true method around the world.

Comment

Here the update my dear :-) .. So with no idea where to go, I jumped on a taxi last nite. Both of us had difficulties to decide where to go. Initially, I wanted to go to DF but thought it would be too much for a date night, so I toned down my dress. In the end, I asked the taxi driver to take me to Plasa Senayan still with no exact place to go. Aaaand guess what.. The bluebird taxi driver didn't know how to get to Plasa Senayan! He kept taking the wrong turn.. Took me more than 1hr for the usual 30minutes ride from my home to PS! Do you think he played a trick on me?..

We ended up having dinner in wine cellar in Arcadia, don't know the name of the place, but they have nice seared Tuna appetizer and delicious pizza. I tried sparkling moscato sababay.. It's wine from Bali!! It was nice.... Sweet and easy to drink. Ladies, if you are not a drinker try this! After that we stopped by at Irish Bar on the same floor.. Good live music and atmosphere , it reminded me of Spicy Finger in Manila. So it was a great nite.

If anyone of you happened to be in Arcadia last nite and saw a young good looking bule alone looking lost, that was my date!! And yeah ... He swiped his platinum credit card, going to the ladies room when the bill arrives trick do work.
                      Congratz for your successfull date missnaughty.so what time you've been there with your date?last night i've been there too but not for a dinner but only walked away through the aisle and going to the basement.have you been to monolog cafe before?i thought that it was a best place to spend the night with your date..

Comment

Haha nice update!
                        Was that all? *wink wink*
                        Last edited by LittleMonster; 25-10-14, 14:31.

Comment

We don't wanna know about the tuna - Cut to the chase Girl - how was desert

Comment

....and whats for bfast? Hihihihihi

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.Robson View Post
                              Congratz for your successfull date missnaughty.so what time you've been there with your date?last night i've been there too but not for a dinner but only walked away through the aisle and going to the basement.have you been to monolog cafe before?i thought that it was a best place to spend the night with your date..
                              where is Monolog Cafe?

Comment

Working...
                              X