Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I (30/m) look for german speaking friend

Hello everyone,
    im looking for a german speaking friend, with the same interessts.
    Im in Jakarta since 2 Month and because im a musician in my freetime i have already many indonesian friends. (I make Songs with them in a record Studio and i always meet new friends there).

But i miss someone who is able to speak in my motherlanguage.

Im 30 Years old, working as Business Consultant and living in Setia Budi.
    I like to hang out with friends, like hiphop (more oldschool, not the new lil wayne stuff...), Play futsal and sometimes i like drinking some beers.

Maybe there is a german guy, who is also looking for a good friend, to share the experiences, have someone to talk in his motherlanguage and go out sometimes?

Cheers,
    JH

When I saw the title of this thread I thought you were looking for a girlfriend. I must admit that during my time here I have met Indonesian girls that speak French, Italian, Russian, Spanish, Chinese, and obviously English but never one that speaks German as a second language. My advice would be if youre looking for some fellow German mates is join the German embassy social club I am sure they have one and from there you may be introduced to a nice German speaking Indonesian girl.

Comment

Im not looking for a Girl.

Actually im looking for a man (friends!).

Im not gay, i have a girlfriend. But i want to find a german Buddy :-)

Comment

Originally posted by JH1984 View Post
        Im not looking for a Girl.

Actually im looking for a man (friends!).

Im not gay, i have a girlfriend. But i want to find a german Buddy :-)

Come to "Die Stube" in Kemang on Saturday nights. Lots of german guys there watching soccer (Bundesliega) on Saturday nights... and of course drinking beer... sowie es sich gehoert ;-)

Comment

too bad we've moved to the east.

My husband and one of his best mates speak German.
          [COLOR=black]
          [/COLOR]

Comment

every Wed night at Blu Martini Bar in JW Marriott there is a gathering full of German speaking members of the expat community - it is a big gathering so you should have an opportunity to meet many German speakers (men and women). See other thread here:

http://www.livinginindonesiaforum.or...-Mariott-hotel

Comment

Working...
            X