internet dating sites

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• internet dating sites

Anyone know whats the best internet dating sites for Indo, particulalry Bali ?

For a friend.....

A very close friend of mine met his lovely wife on Indonesian Cupid................the rest is history.
    The problem with Indonesia is, it's there and I'm here.

Comment

Dateinasia.com is the one that I used. It takes a lot of work to find the right person, but can be done.
      Sasa Bule is having a bayi!

Comment

Is this information still up to date?
        I will be working as an expat in Jakarta for 1 year coming this october and am planning to subscribe to a dating site.. I heard good stories about Indonesian Cupid on fora and the internet (i.e.[link removed]) but I would also like to have some personal recommendations from the veterans on this board
        Thanks in advance!
        Last edited by john madden; 21-09-14, 05:04. Reason: remove link

Comment

I wouldn't jump into anything too quickly. Lots and lots of fakes, gold diggers, and semi pros on dating sites. It takes a lot of effort to weed them out. If you're looking for more "casual" dating, I've heard Tinder is pretty hot here.
          Sasa Bule is having a bayi!

Comment

Originally posted by BernardP View Post
            I will be working as an expat in Jakarta for 1 year coming this october and am planning to subscribe to a dating site.. I heard good stories about Indonesian Cupid on fora and the internet (i.e. [link removed]) but I would also like to have some personal recommendations from the veterans on this board
            Thanks in advance!
            Posted on a thai forum yesterday as well.

Originally posted by VictorD
            I will be working as an expat in LOS for 1 year coming this october and am planning to subscribe to a dating site.. I heard good stories about Thai Love Links (i.e. Interdatingsites) and also ThaiFriendly but I would also like to have some personal recommendations from the veterans on this board
            Thanks in advance!
            Last edited by john madden; 21-09-14, 05:04.

Comment

Originally posted by jimmi james View Post
              Posted on a thai forum yesterday as well.
              I'm starting to think his name might not be Bernard OR Victor...

Comment

Working...
              X