Bi girl looking for a girl to have fun with

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Alia View Post
    I think I'm completely lost in this 2 last pages.
    I stopped reading at page 3. Not sure whether to invest time in reading it.
    Do more of what makes you happy.

Comment

I know what you feel, brah...
      Beauty is in the eye of the beer holder.

Comment

Originally posted by harryyy View Post
        I stopped reading at page 3. Not sure whether to invest time in reading it.
        Originally posted by coucou.cherie View Post
        I know what you feel, brah...
        Okay okay I confess, I don't bother to read the whole thread until someone said "well, that escalated quickly" (blush)
        [COLOR=black]
        [/COLOR]

Comment

• Originally posted by Howie View Post
          Um...yeah. Since her profile says she's 31, you must be a great detective.
          No, he must by Mathematician.
          Love. Live.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abook looty View Post
            Meme means "Sister" in both Balinese and Indo Chinese language....
            Its a normal referrence in daily life...
            You sick perverted mind
            Something to read for you, buddy. Have fun on the Internet

http://knowyourmeme.com/
            Love. Live.

Comment

I feel that way precoffee every morning!
              Just because you got the monkey off your back doesn't mean the circus has left town!

Comment

• Originally posted by PhilippeD View Post
                No No No! This is the bright entertaining side of the forum.

If you search for the dark side, you better take a look at the "law, visa..." section, you can find many horrible story there!

:P
                oww blue sailboat Felipe, there's no dark side in this forum otherwise i should have left this one long time ago as i'm afraid of the dark.
                all thread in this forum are supposed to help people, well in our case is the expat no matter in personal, hobbies, jokes, or serious thread like you've mentioned above " law/visa..." section. and for me the bright part is actually when people actually find their answer/what they need here. for example in this thread, i'm glad Kinky finally in contact with Srikandi, that's the purpose/goal why she posted it in here, maybe some said it's only light trivial thing but still a good thing right ?
                anyway i miss you all, dunno why but recently i just read randomly one two of threads that caught my interest then easy click the log out button, i wonder why ?
                I am good, but not an angel. I do sin, but I am not the devil.i'm just.. human

Comment

• I miss you too Vie! Where have you been all this time?
                  I was joking about the "law, visa..." section. It's definitely a very helpful section... but some of the people that ask/need for help really have strange for not said dark story!

and... I'm probably as much, if not more, curious than Kinky and Srikandy, I would like so much join them... I mean join there mail exchange!!! :P
                  It sound soooo croustillant

This same curiosity also make me wonder how much of perverted e-mail she have receive.

I think I'm better to go take a coffee, matter of clearing my mind!
                  La motivation vient en se motivant ~ Motivation come by self-motivation

Comment

• any lesbian speak indonesian?
                    then go to forum.lgbtindonesia.org

Comment

• well, i m a girl interested in girls, wanna meet sometime? and have fun?

Comment

• Hi Kinky, if your still looking, my girlfriend is also bi and is looking. PM me if you would like to explore the options.

Comment

• Pm me your contact kinky 😊

Comment

• Originally posted by intelzone View Post
                            Hi Kinky, if your still looking, my girlfriend is also bi and is looking. PM me if you would like to explore the options.
                            Just wondering if you guys are interested in swinging?

Comment

• hehhehhe....

Comment

• Originally posted by Kinky View Post
                                Hey Ladies..

I'm a bi, local girl, looking for a lady. Never had a really cool girl to have fun with. Anyone here?
                                Hi, pls email me on [email protected], we have something to discuss

Comment

Working...
                                X