5 Reasons Why You Guys Are Still Single

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by b33j915 View Post
    Dump Ms Ibm and hookup with Mr. Macintosh???

Thats a bit extreme...I mean, there are far more women than they are men in this world...so each man could never run out of "Test Drives" and to resort to "Sword Fighting"...well that's another story
    BJ, didn't you mean 'Hard' drives... ;}
    IknowthatyoubelieveyouunderstandwhatyouthinkIsaid, butI'mnotsureyourealisethatwhatyouheardisnotwhatI meant.

Comment

Dump Ms Ibm and hookup with Mr. Macintosh???

Thats a bit extreme...I mean, there are far more women than they are men in this world...so each man could never run out of "Test Drives" and to resort to "Sword Fighting"...well that's another story
      Joe, after been to the place and seen the action, I do now believe the extreme changing in the male worlds..I thought I was dreaming, there was few boys sat near me and playing with my hair and lay on my shoulder..first I will wierd but then..he started a conversation with "womenize voice" ..OMG... slowly i get used to it....I think I get now why most of them are single, coz G married is not accepted yet in Indo.
      Regards STT.
      PS: If typo, blame it on Apple and Samsung!

Comment

Originally posted by stt_cibubur View Post
        Joe, after been to the place and seen the action, I do now believe the extreme changing in the male worlds..I thought I was dreaming, there was few boys sat near me and playing with my hair and lay on my shoulder..first I will wierd but then..he started a conversation with "womenize voice" ..OMG... slowly i get used to it....I think I get now why most of them are single, coz G married is not accepted yet in Indo.
        They are doing away with this in the US also...but there is an upside, 2 men haven't figured out a way to conceive a child. Women however, can just buy "popsicles"

"womenize voice"...what if it sounded more like Barry White, bet you'd find it hard to remain so cool now wouldn't you
        “Nearly all the best things that came to me in life have been unexpected, unplanned by me.”

Comment

Originally posted by omdafyd View Post
          BJ, didn't you mean 'Hard' drives... ;}
          Test Drive, Hard Drive...as long as I'm behind the wheel with the opposite gender, I'd have little to complain about. Hell, she could "Drive" for that matter, sometimes its good to be the passenger

So what type of "Drive" would that be????
          “Nearly all the best things that came to me in life have been unexpected, unplanned by me.”

Comment

sex drive
            On Religion: Deep down they really believe it's a scam and they don't like to be reminded of their gullibility

Comment

yeah ..and its accelerating....got some turbo engine in it!
              Regards STT.

Comment

Toooooooo Muuuuuuuuuuuuuuuch

Comment

Toooooooo Muuuuuuuuuuuuuuuch
                  which part?..
                  Regards STT.

Comment

Originally posted by stt_cibubur View Post
                    which part?..:d

all....:d

Comment

I got some octane booster on Friday night ...but I wasn't sober...LOL.
                      Regards STT.

Comment

stt cibubur,
                        Original post well said. I get a manicure once a week and I love eye contact-the window...Johnny Walker

Comment

Do you... have a problem with eye contact?
                          Yes, I talk to breasts.

Do you... eat like a caveman?
                          Yes, but pig would be more accurate.

Do you... trim your toenails?
                          With a penknife.

Do you... order "everything on the side" at a restaurant?
                          I order the meatiest thing on the menu with no salad or whatever. Up to her what she gets.

Do you... assume you're going to strike out?
                          Ner. I assume I'm in for a night of serious bonking if I buy them a decent dinner.
                          When I was a greasy biker, for dinner read a beer.

Comment

Sounds like another empty kitchen, eh?

Comment

Nadia 22 y.o based in South Jakarta 0897 191 4578

Comment

If this original poster was male then he's pretty full of it with his 5 reasons otherwise no matter what the person is very opinionated and one can ignore the 5 reasons anyway.

Comment

Working...
                                X