This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by travellingchez View Post
    You are the only one who is trolling on this thread I'm afraid.
    Many thanks for the support, I fully agree with you.
    [COLOR=#ff0000]Great spirits have often encountered violent opposition from weak minds[/COLOR]. Albert Einstein

Comment

• Originally posted by atlantis View Post
      I don't care much that you have missed the whole point of the thread and misunderstood Pony's posts. I think that Pony's statements were sufficiently elaborated to allow anyone to grasp the meaning of it.
      However, as a mod I can't accept your above whinge.

Atlantis, in post #68, didnt I say that I may agree with the wholistic idea of Pony's post, but have dis-agreement with certain parts. You ignored this post and so did Pony and others.

Your posts answering Jim, John, Lumaca & TC were condescending and have greatly contributed to fuel the answers you got. Keep in mind that this is your persistence to ignore the obvious which has forced 7 different users to shime in succesively to answer you.

Ignore the obvious ? Please look at this in the light of what I just said above. My dis-agreement with certain parts of the post is being termed by you as ignoring the obvious and everybody here seems to be so overwhelmed by it.

I suppose that it's pointless for me to try to convince you where they failed, so I will save the board another elaboration about Pony's post and about something which is obvious and almost unanimously agreed.

Though I may find Jim's analogy in post #73 slightly disparaging and not absolutely necessary, I consider that it is still OK. Your sarcastic answer in post #74 was however over the top. If you were offended, you had the possibility to ignore it and to report it, which you decided not to do. We would have assessed it and I suppose that I would have asked Jim to self edit his post. Instead of it YOU have chosen to flame him back. So please, spare us the whinges now. You were an active actor of the flame, not a simple victim of it.

Atlantis, please don't say this, I duly reported post #75 by clicking the 'Report Post' button and mentioning my reason there, but I did not get any reply or action from the mods.How else shud I have reported ? So, what am I suppose to do then ?

the post of Lumaca. The three of them were NOT attacking you but where debunking your "arguments". Your answer to TC was again out of line.

If John and TCs and Lumaca's post were in accordance with posting guidelines then why is my reply to TC out of line ?

In conclusion, I ask you to tone down the sarcasm a notch or two. This is a kind warning, but should I notice that my message to you doesn't go accross, I will start to issue infractions.

You have the power to issue infractions, please do that anytime and for anything you feel. But, I will feel you did that in the right spirit if you properly analyse the whole scenario and I am still proven guilty. Regarding toning down my criticism to some people, yes, I admit I may have gone out of line in some posts, but, as I said, since I did not see the mods intervening and even responding to reported post, I was pushed to do so. Sure, I can avoid that, criticism is not an errand for me.

I also now kindly ask to the board to put this behind. I think that the point has been made beyond what was necessary. There was 7 pages of posts made in several weeks, prior to Crusader's post, and I guess that if anything racist was included in Pony's statement, we would have heard about it long before. Especially since it was an opinion elaborated in another notorious thread and discussed over several pages and weeks there again.

My answer to you and request will hopefully close the debate here. If you consider that you have been victim of an unfair moderation, I encourage you to contact the admin to express your disagreement and voice a complaint. She is usually quick in answering cases she deems legitimate. Less quick when she thinks that they are groundless. Nevertheless she's known to always answer.

Who is she you are talking about here, pardon my partial attention to such details ?
      For your information, the admin receives, along with any mods, a copy of any reports made. Therefore, she has received a copy of the two reports you've made so far and you can safely assume that she is fully aware about them.

FYI, Lumaca and Bow chicka wow wow, who both stepped in, are Indonesians. Take the time to read their input and ponder it.

Atlantis, I thought you just said to put all this behind. Please don't start another debate here. I said what I wanted to and as a result of what I said the OP admitted his mistakes. I don't wish to take it beyond that and I don't really understand what do I have to ponder about ? I pointed out a few mistakes, the OP admitted few and ignore the rest. Its alright and the end of the story.If Pony feels Indonesians are inferior and whites are superior, and a few Indonesians support it, then so be it. Not my business anymore.
      Atlantis, my reply above highlighted underlines.
      Last edited by Crusader; 02-04-12, 12:21.

Comment

• Originally posted by ponyexpress View Post
        You can despise my post for sure. One thing you should know that accusing me of being a racist is just not on. But I should follow your advise and let it go hey? How easy is it? In fact, you're the only one who thinks that my post has racial undertone.

Admitting a mistake is not all about being a gentleman. This is a gender bias statement. It implies that 'only a gentleman can do a good thing like admitting a mistake'. I didn't mean to digress the topic but it's good for you to ponder this thing. It's 2012 now and gender awareness is not an alien thing.
        You are truly very upset it seems ! Can't help it, sorry, I said what I noticed wasn't right.

Comment

Now I really think you are the one who should chill out. You don't need to launch an attack against others. As John said, everyone is welcome to butt in as this is a forum not a private consultation that somehow goes online.
          Where is the attack here ? TC didnt make any effort to evaluate what's going on and just shot it off her shoulder. Furthermore, she is passing an irresponsible comment asking if I want to get myself banned. And, when I asked her, why she said so, she chose to keep quiet, of-course she doesnt have any answer.

Comment

• Originally posted by Crusader View Post
            You are truly very upset it seems ! Can't help it, sorry, I said what I noticed wasn't right.
            You called me a racist and now are whinging about being attacked. Don't you think you owe me an apology?

Comment

• *Pops in Spreads some lurve and oestrogen around... too much testosterone flowing ... play nice, guys x*
              Cicak Magnet

Comment

You called me a racist and now are whinging about being attacked. Don't you think you owe me an apology?
                I am whining about being attacked, true, but only to mods. Am I wrong in doing that ? In post # 89, I even appealed to you again regarding the attacks, in the same faith, but you ignored.

Apology ?....if I did something wrong, for sure I will tender one without you asking for it. I called you a racist or did I say that a few things you had written carried a racial undertone ?

Comment

• Originally posted by Crusader View Post
                  Atlantis, my reply above highlighted underlines.
                  I guess that my kind warning is falling in deaf ears so I am gonna be more explicit:
                  - you have reported 2 posts after having already been patronizing and inflammatory, therefore I can not accept it. We mods have read and assessed the thread and consider that you are not a victim but an active participant of the flame in the thread. We acknowledge that Jim has also contributed to it in his post #74 but he has the good idea to back off later in the thread, while you were continuing it.
                  - we have asked to you to chill out and step down the tone. We consider that my post #120 is a warning and a moderator request. Should you ignore it and continue flaming or arguing, we will have no other choice than infracting you with the consequences it may have.
                  - Should you consider having been unfairly moderated by any moderator, you are totally free to fill an appeal by writing to the admin (wm). The moderator team will then review your appeal and the arguments you would submit. The moderator team can either consider that the warning was not necessary, can consider that it was justified or can even consider that your overall attitude in the thread and after the warning deserves more than a warning.

Silahkan, contact the admin either by PM or by email her at [email protected]. Any post submitted to argue any further will be axed.
                  Last edited by atlantis; 02-04-12, 17:52.

Comment

• Originally posted by atlantis
                    FYI, Lumaca and Bow chicka wow wow, who both stepped in, are Indonesians. Take the time to read their input and ponder it.
                    Originally posted by Crusader View Post
                    f Pony feels Indonesians are inferior and whites are superior, and a few Indonesians support it, then so be it
                    Crusader, isn't it odd that you're right and everyone else and their uncle are wrong?

Before you say I should learn not to butt in people's conversation, I wasn't about to let you put words in my mouth. So here goes nothing.... In my opinion, ponyexpress did not say Indonesians were inferior and whites were superior. And in no way can I physically support a statement which was never even said. Please refrain from making presumptions on my behalf - thank you.
                    Last edited by bow chicka wow wow; 02-04-12, 17:42.

Comment

• Originally posted by bow chicka wow wow View Post
                      Crusader, isn't it odd that you're right and everyone else and their uncle are wrong?

Before you say I should learn not to butt in people's conversation, I wasn't about to let you put words in my mouth. So here goes nothing.... In my opinion, ponyexpress did not say Indonesians were inferior and whites were superior. And in no way can I physically support a statement which was never even said. Please refrain from making presumptions on my behalf - thank you.
                      Bow chicka wow wow,
                      Please do not invite him to a new round of flame. I've just requested him to stop bickering and that any answer would trigger an infraction.

I close the thread momentarily, time for you folks to find another ring to boxe each others.

Comment

Working...
                      X