X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by bad_azz View Post
    He "did it" via sms.
    I was being sarcastic when I said it was romantic
    OH! LOL to be honest mine wasn't romantic at all either. Been together way too long so marriage naturally came to be the next step
    living to the fullest @

Comment

• darn, I was hoping for a romantic story.

ah well, congrats BA.

Comment

• Felicitation B_A

Are you fiancé without wedding date... or you will really goes trough the complete thing?

I wish you many many year of happiness ~big hug~
        La motivation vient en se motivant ~ Motivation come by self-motivation

Comment

• ok nevermind Bad_Azz, I guess romance is still in the air (after 11 years), he just 'dedicated' this to me tonight. The whole performance (lip synching) - a part of his effort trying to get me to make him a nice cold cup of chocolate milk before bed LOL (usahanya boleh juga )
          Last edited by Sari.D; 30-06-12, 11:30.
          living to the fullest @

Comment

• Thanks for the good wishes guys- no date yet... let's say it will probably hinge on the rate at which other factors move- my father's recovery being the prime one.
            As for the actual act... having nosed into it all a bit, I am thinking Thailand and something "as romantic as buying a dog license".
            I am not big on ceremonies.
            Though anyone who has done the UK citizen/ Indonesian citizen wedding act in Bangkok/ Thailand would be more than welcome to share information of their experience/ advice with me.

Thanks again
            Cicak Magnet

Comment

• Originally posted by Sari.D View Post
              ok nevermind Bad_Azz, I guess romance is still in the air (after 11 years), he just 'dedicated' this to me tonight. The whole performance (lip synching) - a part of his effort trying to get me to make him a nice cold cup of chocolate milk before bed LOL (usahanya boleh juga )
              Aww how sweet hehe

Don't get me wrong - he is very loving and romantic - just not where weddings are concerned... same as me- it is a just a practical act so that we can continue living together without too much hassle.
              Cicak Magnet

Comment

• Hahaha... so long ago... so much has happened- yes I am still with my lovely guy, (& as many of you know : he is a tad bonkers, so we gel well) we married 4 months after meeting and despite being together more or less 24/7 for most of that time we still laugh & flirt every day.

It was an interesting thread to make and FUN. The responses both on the board and via PM were so entertaining.
                Cicak Magnet

Comment

Working...
                X