Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eichelk
    replied
    How is everyone doing? Anyone up for cinema at grand indonesia on christmas eve?

Leave a comment:

• dentistri
    replied
    Hi hello i'm new here...

Leave a comment:

• tomtoreto
    replied
    Very Good. Today's my day is so cool...

Leave a comment:

• HunyBuny
    replied
    Anyone knows how to see differences of bipolar and mood-swinger?

I am just so so by the way

Leave a comment:

• annapham
    replied
    I feel good, I've found my new job - marketing intership and I love it a lot

Leave a comment:

• azrielariel
    replied
    hard to believe in a country of over 200 million that people can be lonely for more than a few days. Anyhow, I've got to see a dentist in a few days too. Had lots of work done and I keep coming back. She's from India and has a very sweet voice. It's why I like her. Im in Colorado but will be moving to Indonesia soon. Hope everyone finds what theyre looking for but you won't find it staring at a screen.

Leave a comment:

• Pixelmeow
    replied
    Have to schedule an oral surgery soon. Exciting and scary at the same time. I wonder if they have propofol at the dental office lol. Would be nice to have general anesthetic for the procedure. Highly unlikely, but still..

Leave a comment:

• caramanual
    replied
    I'm Cara, I am a writer on the Cara Manual website. I write articles about blog tutorials and basic SEO.
    Cara Manual - Kumpulan tutorial blogger lengkap untuk pemula, cara membuat blog keren, cara mendesain blog agar menarik, tips dan trik blogspot.

Leave a comment:

• Nadiaolivia
    replied
    Hi Im Nadia 22 years old. I live in Depok. Here's my number 0897 191 4578

Leave a comment:

• Yuanita1
    replied
    Iam very good...

Leave a comment:

• Andwika89
    replied
    Hey there, thread! wow no one posted for a long time. Hm...let's see. I really want to change my career like marketing, sales, or creative. A career where I can meet a lot of people instead of sitting behind the desk all day.

Leave a comment:

• Andwika89
    replied
    he promised he would stay...he lied. back to being alone, I'm alright. just lonely.

Leave a comment:

• marcus
    replied
    Originally posted by Andwika89 View Post
    Mood to work is ruined because of something. Clearly under appreciated.

This happens to everybody , sometimes . Don't get stressed because of that .

Leave a comment:

• dellahurahura
    replied
    i just checked my id again , 2 weeks ago i was travelling in jogja with my school frens . i really enjoyed goa pindul and kali oyo , just paid 90k , i can get more experienced with nature . i also visiting prambanan and sadranan beach . i cant move on until now

Leave a comment:

• Andwika89
    replied
    Mood to work is ruined because of something. Clearly under appreciated.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X