How are you today?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jstar View Post
    I left a job/company once because of a micro-managing boss. Drove me crazy.
    I never had a boss and am glad about it when I read you.
    @ Jim: I feel for you. Have you ever thought to set up your own business?

Comment

• I hadnt until about 20 min ago, when about 10 of the top engineers asked me to take them with me.
      [COLOR=#ff0000]Great spirits have often encountered violent opposition from weak minds[/COLOR]. Albert Einstein

Comment

• That's a start...

Comment

• Jim, Now might be the right time , Engineers wanting to go with you sound like a large vote of confidence to me . Good luck ! BV

Comment

• Yesterday I move a furniture and hit my big toe.
            Now I have a 2 mm wide of skin that "use to be under the protection of a nail" that are full naked... gosh! it's so sensible!!!!
            It don't hurt nor have pulse feeling... but your better not touch it!
            La motivation vient en se motivant ~ Motivation come by self-motivation

Comment

• Originally posted by PhilippeD View Post
              but your better not touch it!
              No worries, I am not sure that any forum user would be volunteering touching your toes.

Comment

• Right now it have a big column of fire coming from right aside my work complex.
                We got a confirmation it's a house of the small village aside our complex.

The column is so big!!! I really hope the whole village will not burn down! House are so close of each other and all made of wood.

Comment

• I hope everyone is ok
                  Cicak Magnet

Comment

• hopefully the wind was in the good side. The house was at the edge of the village and the wind blow the fire at the outside of the village.
                    Only one house had burn and it was a scary huge fire, the whole house have burn in some minute. Nothing left of it.
                    From what I know nobody got injured.

Comment

• When I told you I CAN'T sing...

Since some week my little one have learn to say "ssssst" with her index upper her mouth (shut up/lower your voice)
                      Now, every time I sing, she put one hand on my mouth, and with the other one she do the "sssst".

Last week, for the ramadan, the company give me 3 session of 2 hour in a karaoke... Someone want join me???

Comment

• if located in jakarta, of course i would love to join the karaoke Felipe
                        I am good, but not an angel. I do sin, but I am not the devil.i'm just.. human

Comment

• You know Vie I'm in Samarinda

Comment

• Originally posted by Vie View Post
                            if located in jakarta, of course i would love to join the karaoke Felipe
                            I heard "karaoke" ... when and where? mind if i sing?
                            [COLOR=#ff0000][FONT=tahoma]I'm glad to be back
                            [/FONT]
                            [/COLOR]

Comment

• Originally posted by PhilippeD View Post
                              You know Vie I'm in Samarinda
                              Yeah i know that, have a holiday here, bring ur whole family During lebaran, enjoy jkt without traffic
                              I am good, but not an angel. I do sin, but I am not the devil.i'm just.. human

Comment

• Originally posted by Vie View Post
                                Yeah i know that, have a holiday here, bring ur whole family During lebaran, enjoy jkt without traffic
                                We will look about that for next year

Comment

Working...
                                X