No announcement yet.

How are you today?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i hurt my back pulling something from the floor yesterday so today am not really in a good condition. while i will have an important meeting this afternoon so i need to go to the office anyway.
    and this new boss is really a pain in the a**. he acts like he knows everything ( we were talking about places to entertain customer.. he said he knows all the places around jakarta, .... but then he has no idea where X2, red square, skye bar are. ... he said that he only know it's in south jakarta.. bwah)
    dont judge a book by it cover. judge it by it price. good books are expensive

Comment

• [COLOR=#333333][FONT=lucida grande]FOUR THINGS YOU PROBABLY NEVER KNEW YOUR MOBILE PHONE COULD DO !!![/FONT][/COLOR]

[COLOR=#333333][FONT=lucida grande]There are a few things that can be done in times of grave emergencies. [/FONT][/COLOR]
      [COLOR=#333333][FONT=lucida grande]Your mobile phone can actually be a life saver or an emergency tool for survival. [/FONT][/COLOR]
      [COLOR=#333333][FONT=lucida grande]Check out the things that you can do with it: [/FONT][/COLOR]

[COLOR=#333333][FONT=lucida grande]FIRST [/FONT][/COLOR]
      [COLOR=#333333][FONT=lucida grande]Emergency [/FONT][/COLOR]

[COLOR=#333333][FONT=lucida grande]The Emergency Number worldwide for all Mobile Phones is 112. [/FONT][/COLOR]
      [COLOR=#333333][FONT=lucida grande]If you find yourself out of the coverage area of your mobile network and there is an emergency, [/FONT][/COLOR]
      [COLOR=#333333][FONT=lucida grande]dial 112 and your mobile will search any existing network in your area to establish the emergency [/FONT][/COLOR]
      [COLOR=#333333][FONT=lucida grande]number for you, and interestingly this number 112 can be dialled even if the keypad is locked. [/FONT][/COLOR]
      [COLOR=#333333][FONT=lucida grande]This works on all phones worldwide and is free. It is the equivalent of 000.[/FONT][/COLOR]

[COLOR=#333333][FONT=lucida grande]SECOND [/FONT][/COLOR]
      [COLOR=#333333][FONT=lucida grande]Have you locked your keys in the car? [/FONT][/COLOR]

[COLOR=#333333][FONT=lucida grande]Does your car have remote keyless entry? [/FONT][/COLOR]
      [COLOR=#333333][FONT=lucida grande]This may come in handy someday. Good reason to own a cell phone: [/FONT][/COLOR]
      [COLOR=#333333][FONT=lucida grande]If you lock your keys in the car and the spare keys are at home, call [/FONT][/COLOR]
      [COLOR=#333333][FONT=lucida grande]someone at home on their mobile phone from your cell phone. [/FONT][/COLOR]

[COLOR=#333333][FONT=lucida grande]Hold your cell phone about a foot from your car door and have the person at your home [/FONT][/COLOR]
      [COLOR=#333333][FONT=lucida grande]press the unlock button, holding it near the mobile phone on their end. [/FONT][/COLOR]
      [COLOR=#333333][FONT=lucida grande]Your car will unlock. Saves someone from having to drive your keys to you. [/FONT][/COLOR]
      [COLOR=#333333][FONT=lucida grande]Distance is no object. You could be thousands of miles away, and if you can reach someone [/FONT][/COLOR]
      [COLOR=#333333][FONT=lucida grande]who has the other 'remote' for your car, you can unlock the doors (or the trunk). [/FONT][/COLOR]
      [COLOR=#333333][FONT=lucida grande]Editor's Note: [/FONT][/COLOR]
      [COLOR=#333333][FONT=lucida grande]I didn’t believe this when I heard about it! I rang my daughter in Sydney from Perth when we went on holiday. [/FONT][/COLOR]
      [COLOR=#333333][FONT=lucida grande]She had the spare car key. We tried it out and it unlocked our car over a mobile phone!' [/FONT][/COLOR]

[COLOR=#333333][FONT=lucida grande]THIRD [/FONT][/COLOR]
      [COLOR=#333333][FONT=lucida grande]Hidden Battery Power [/FONT][/COLOR]

[COLOR=#333333][FONT=lucida grande]To activate, press the keys *3370# (remember the asterisk). Do this when the phone is almost dead. [/FONT][/COLOR]
      [COLOR=#333333][FONT=lucida grande]Your mobile will restart in a special way with this new reserve and the instrument will show a 50% increase in battery life. [/FONT][/COLOR]
      [COLOR=#333333][FONT=lucida grande]This reserve will get re charged when you charge your mobile next time.[/FONT][/COLOR]
      [COLOR=#333333][FONT=lucida grande]This secret is in the fine print in most phone manuals. [/FONT][/COLOR]
      [COLOR=#333333][FONT=lucida grande]Most people however skip this information without realising.[/FONT][/COLOR]

[COLOR=#333333][FONT=lucida grande]FOURTH [/FONT][/COLOR]
      [COLOR=#333333][FONT=lucida grande]How to disable a STOLEN mobile phone? [/FONT][/COLOR]

[COLOR=#333333][FONT=lucida grande]To check your Mobile phone's serial number, key in the following digits on your phone: * # 0 6 # [/FONT][/COLOR]
      [COLOR=#333333][FONT=lucida grande]Ensure you put an asterisk BEFORE the #06# sequence.[/FONT][/COLOR]
      [COLOR=#333333][FONT=lucida grande]A 15 digit code will appear on the screen. This number is unique to your handset. [/FONT][/COLOR]
      [COLOR=#333333][FONT=lucida grande]Write it down and keep it somewhere safe. If your phone ever get stolen, you can phone your service provider and give them this code. [/FONT][/COLOR]
      [COLOR=#333333][FONT=lucida grande]They will then be able to block your handset so even if the thief changes the SIM card, your phone will be totally useless. [/FONT][/COLOR]
      [COLOR=#333333][FONT=lucida grande]You probably won't get your phone back, but at least you know that whoever stole it can't use/sell it either. [/FONT][/COLOR]
      [COLOR=#333333][FONT=lucida grande]If everybody done this, there would be no point in people stealing mobile phones. [/FONT][/COLOR]
      [COLOR=#333333][FONT=lucida grande]This secret is also in the fine print of most mobile phone manuals. It was created for the very purpose of trying to prevent phones from being stolen. [/FONT][/COLOR]

[COLOR=#333333][FONT=lucida grande]Also -ATM PIN Number Reversal - Good to Know !![/FONT][/COLOR]

[COLOR=#333333][FONT=lucida grande]If you should ever be forced by a robber to withdraw money from an ATM machine, you can notify the police by entering your PIN # in reverse. [/FONT][/COLOR]
      [COLOR=#333333][FONT=lucida grande]For example, if your pin number is 1234, then you would put in 4321. [/FONT][/COLOR]
      [COLOR=#333333][FONT=lucida grande]The ATM system recognizes that your PIN number is backwards from the ATM card you placed in the machine. [/FONT][/COLOR]
      [COLOR=#333333][FONT=lucida grande]The machine will still give you the money you requested, but unknown to the robber, the police will be immediately dispatched to the location. [/FONT][/COLOR]
      [COLOR=#333333][FONT=lucida grande]All ATM’s carry this emergency sequencer by law.[/FONT][/COLOR]

[COLOR=#333333][FONT=lucida grande]This information was recently broadcast on by Crime Stoppers however it is seldom used because people just don't know about it.[/FONT][/COLOR]
      Imagine, it's POSSIBLE. Dream boundless...

Comment

• @babygirl, very useful information, I wonder if it'll work on my phone (its a samsung gio) for point 3.

Had a really good time at thousand islands yesterday. Feeling so refreshed. Its amazing that I'm starting to fall in love with my own country. <3

Next trip : Night Rafting at Citarik! <3
        Keep Calm and Move On.

Comment

• tell me about this night rafting please sounds insteresting
          Imagine, it's POSSIBLE. Dream boundless...

Comment

• Some day ago I had buy card (image) for help my little one to improve her vocabulary
            We already have a set of 48 (24 fruit + 24 kitchen/food related) that are almost not include in this pack of 120 card.

Gosh! She already know most of them!
            Only profession and the odd relative that she was completely out. (odd relative because they only show a men and you suppose to know it's a father!!! same for older/younger sibling)
            At 2 year old she may be not still able to jump... but definitely have a head!

For the younger one it's quite the opposite, extremely active!
            At just little more than 9 month, SHE let go of holding my finger for trying to walk by herself... she didn't do more than a step before I need to catch her!
            She finnaly stop to do her continual mouth farting... for now continually closing tight her mouth (with quite funny expression of making a big effort) and make fast noisy breathing by the nose... we can see her improvement!!! **head hitting the wall**

Yesterday, she make a small crisis to her mom (she have a very strong character) because she want her mom bring her back in the room with her older sister... the sister that always make her cry by taking off her hand everything she take, hitting her with everything passing by her hand and often try to suffocate her with a pillow.

I try hard to NOT imagine how it will be when they will grow up, particularly from when the younger will start to walk (and she is putting all her effort for being able to follow her sister everywhere!)
            La motivation vient en se motivant ~ Motivation come by self-motivation

Comment

• well today is quite a happy day for me. my new boss and colleagues like what i did for the office work. getting some compliments is always nice. eh?

Comment

• Originally posted by naughtygab View Post
                well today is quite a happy day for me. my new boss and colleagues like what i did for the office work. getting some compliments is always nice. eh?
                Nice!
                On the same way... next monday (or tuesday - you know... we are in Indoensia!) I will have my second meeting with the owner of the company for have a talk about raising my position inside the company.

Maybe think will be better in 2-3 month... but yah! I don't really trust them! I will see what they will offer me!

Comment

• wow... that's great news Phil.. , can i give early congratulation? ... but what about the job in jakarta? have you found something new?
                  i get a position in a french company now.... have to learn france now ( i caught up my boss talking behind my back in french to a french colleague.. , i understand a bit about the conversation .. and ... my boss didnt know i understand a bit ...he he)

Originally posted by PhilippeD View Post
                  Nice!
                  On the same way... next monday (or tuesday - you know... we are in Indoensia!) I will have my second meeting with the owner of the company for have a talk about raising my position inside the company.

Maybe think will be better in 2-3 month... but yah! I don't really trust them! I will see what they will offer me!

Comment

• Congrats Phil!

My day was OK today. OMFG I am sooooo glad its Friday. The last few weeks have been nothing less than tough and frustrating!!!! Mostly involve work. So grateful to have my loving husband to come home to every day
                    living to the fullest @

Comment

• Originally posted by naughtygab View Post
                      wow... that's great news Phil.. , can i give early congratulation? ... but what about the job in jakarta? have you found something new?
                      i get a position in a french company now.... have to learn france now ( i caught up my boss talking behind my back in french to a french colleague.. , i understand a bit about the conversation .. and ... my boss didnt know i understand a bit ...he he)
                      Better not giving early congratulation... like I said, nthing is done and I don't trust them (on the way they can decide everything is fine with the crapy present way or expecting I will do the job for "free".
                      Still long way to go.
                      After convincing the "big boss" (the son of the older brother, now pass away, that start the company), I will have to convince at least 3 of his uncle.

No news from Jakarta. Don't really expect any good news there for now.

Lets see what the future will bring

Comment

• Originally posted by Sari.D View Post
                        Congrats Phil!

My day was OK today. OMFG I am sooooo glad its Friday. The last few weeks have been nothing less than tough and frustrating!!!! Mostly involve work. So grateful to have my loving husband to come home to every day
                        Thanks Sari

Don't take it too much serioulsy yah!

Comment

• The head title of the city newspaper:

[SIZE=3]7 pedagan bakso pakai daging babi [/SIZE]

Not sure of the word "padagan", I write it by memory... it say something like: 7 pedagan have use pork meat for make their bakso.

They can't imagine some people had the guts to manipulate pork meat and even worse... had serve it to people without advise them!
                          They expect some unadvised person will blow up in the next couple of day due to their poisoning! : P

Allah Akbar

Comment

• Phillipe : It's Pedagang. U miss a letter 'g'.

I always enjoy your sarcasm. Lol!

I've booked a ticket to Makassar and Bali (actually the destination is to Lombok, but I can visit my friend there for a couple of days) for next year. After discussing the dates with my boss, now I'm free to go. So excited!
                            Keep Calm and Move On.

Comment

• Today the title of the newspaper was: Polisi (put here a word with a lot of "i") bakso daging babi

Polisi??? I'm curious of which criminal charge they will have?

When I ride the boat to office other people read newspaper, I can easily read the main title... not the full article.
                              I must add that to my pass time, buying newspaper, that wold probably help to improve my bahasa.

Comment

• Originally posted by rerechan View Post
                                Phillipe : It's Pedagang. U miss a letter 'g'.

I always enjoy your sarcasm. Lol!

I've booked a ticket to Makassar and Bali (actually the destination is to Lombok, but I can visit my friend there for a couple of days) for next year. After discussing the dates with my boss, now I'm free to go. So excited!
                                Thanks Rere for the correction

Have nice travel in Makassar, Bali and Lombok

Comment

Working...
                                X