No announcement yet.

How are you today?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks guys, but i have to work tomorrow as well.
    [COLOR=#ff0000]Great spirits have often encountered violent opposition from weak minds[/COLOR]. Albert Einstein

Comment

• today is extremely beautiful
      *happy face*
      [COLOR=#ff0000][FONT=tahoma]I'm glad to be back
      [/FONT]
      [/COLOR]

Comment

• Today was a great day. I experienced the first rain for Surabaya. I ran around my house last night making sure there were no leaks. It was torrential. My boys slept right through it. This morning we awoke to a beautiful clear sky and the fresh smell of clean air. The garden loved the soaking and the plants all had a huge drink....

I took my boys to watch a 5D movie. I exaggerated my son's age so he could get in (he's 2, you have to be 3).... then I understood why. We sat in our seats, glasses on. The movie started, we saw the 3D vision and then the whole section of seats moved and bumped around and something sprayed past our ears or in our face..... it was hilarious until I got used to the new sensation of it. My little one enjoyed it and it only lasted 12 minutes, so it was a great experience for him..... think we'll have to take daddy with us next time!

PS: Hope you feel better soon Jim...
        PSS: Enjoy your weekend everyone!!!

[FONT=Arial][/FONT]
        Love.....Courage.....Destiny

Comment

• I am feeling better today, I guess the medicine works.
          [COLOR=#ff0000]Great spirits have often encountered violent opposition from weak minds[/COLOR]. Albert Einstein

Comment

• good to know you are feeling better.
            I have always said: better being sick while the week, it's so bad scraping the weekend because of sickness! :P
            La motivation vient en se motivant ~ Motivation come by self-motivation

Comment

• Originally posted by PhilippeD View Post
              In this tread ~http://www.livinginindonesiaforum.or...us-all-please~ I have post a picture of a road section that have go away with the rain.
              Yesterday I didn't pass by there... My wife told me it they had big rain for 3 hour in the city (had just a little at the office).
              Today I came to the office by boat, I will pass around this road tonight... right now a short rain just end, that make me remember about the road section... I had a 2 second of excitement thinking about in which state the road will be tonight!
              Does the other side of the boulevard will be gone too??
              I was a little bit deceive yesterday evening, the second half of the road was still all there.
              There is some development, now the add police there for "secure" the area and they add "curtain" for the people passing on the road CAN'T see the other half who is not there anymore!
              When I pass on this other half I can see the road is starting to have crack and sagging (not sure of this word! ~ the ground get lower, start to slide) and it STILL HAVE heavy traffic on it!

It's just crazy! without the traffic, they would have good chance the ground would no slide, but with the weight of the vehicle passing there... they really don't want give them self any chance! It's just a matter of time before the other side of the road slide too.

It's simply ridiculous!

Comment

• Originally posted by jellygrapes View Post
                Today was a great day. I experienced the first rain for Surabaya. I ran around my house last night making sure there were no leaks. It was torrential. My boys slept right through it. This morning we awoke to a beautiful clear sky and the fresh smell of clean air. The garden loved the soaking and the plants all had a huge drink....

I took my boys to watch a 5D movie. I exaggerated my son's age so he could get in (he's 2, you have to be 3).... then I understood why. We sat in our seats, glasses on. The movie started, we saw the 3D vision and then the whole section of seats moved and bumped around and something sprayed past our ears or in our face..... it was hilarious until I got used to the new sensation of it. My little one enjoyed it and it only lasted 12 minutes, so it was a great experience for him..... think we'll have to take daddy with us next time!

PS: Hope you feel better soon Jim...
                PSS: Enjoy your weekend everyone!!!
                Hi Jelly

Just a note a out 3D and kid...
                **I'm not a doctor, but I don't think at all 12 minute can warm a kid.**
                What I hear in a documentary not so long ago:
                The vision of kid are not completely fixed until their 12 year old (eyes+communication with brain+brain analysis).
                They said 3D video game or movie are not very good for them as it can mess up the brain about is analysis of "the reality"
                They even said simple video game are not good for very young kid (don't remember the range of year for that)
                They were complaining about Sony that made no warning at all on this way on their 3D game and movie.

I don't think we must become paranoiac about this... but just being prudent of not long exposure of kid in young age at 3D movie/game.

Like I said... I don't thing it's a 12 minute that will change something!
                The documentary was more about passing LOOONG hour on 3D movie and game (specially game where you have an interaction with the vision).

and.... have a nice weekend too : )

Comment

• Originally posted by PhilippeD View Post
                  Hi Jelly

Just a note a out 3D and kid...
                  **I'm not a doctor, but I don't think at all 12 minute can warm a kid.**
                  What I hear in a documentary not so long ago:
                  The vision of kid are not completely fixed until their 12 year old (eyes+communication with brain+brain analysis).
                  They said 3D video game or movie are not very good for them as it can mess up the brain about is analysis of "the reality"
                  They even said simple video game are not good for very young kid (don't remember the range of year for that)
                  They were complaining about Sony that made no warning at all on this way on their 3D game and movie.

I don't think we must become paranoiac about this... but just being prudent of not long exposure of kid in young age at 3D movie/game.

Like I said... I don't thing it's a 12 minute that will change something!
                  The documentary was more about passing LOOONG hour on 3D movie and game (specially game where you have an interaction with the vision).

and.... have a nice weekend too : )
                  Hey Phillipe - I have never heard of this re: 3D movies/games. I will have to do some internet searching on the topic. It seems irresponsible if movie theatres screen things like Shrek 3D (which goes much longer than 12 minutes) if they're harmful to kids.... must be an age limit on it??? I will look into it. Thanks for the note... enjoy the rest of your weekend

[FONT=Arial][/FONT]
                  Love.....Courage.....Destiny

Comment

• saturday was a tiring day for me. i had to drive to bogor from 8 am , to be the artistic director for my friend's pre wedding pictures. then i went to mangga dua to buy some stuffs for my design work, incl power bank, ink, .. then went to church .. and had dinner with a friend from malaysia. .. and got home at after midnite.
                    thank God it's sunday now, i can sleep the whole day before the super busy monday .. ( my friend told me that better be careful on monday as Jokowi's ceremonial might get some negative response from FPI - they went to DPR to demo and demand ahok to convert to moslem.. gosh ..- so better prepare .. )
                    dont judge a book by it cover. judge it by it price. good books are expensive

Comment

• I'm in war!

The mom in law DON'T want let us use the room of the "now married and gone" sister in law.
                      Even my wife have give up any hope to be able to use it.

I'm very sad for them (the family in law), they will learn the other side of my "always smiling face".

Comment

• last saturday i did my friend's prewed pictures in bogor and this morning, she told me she officially break up with him. tho the wedding day is december. ... dunno what to do..
                        dont judge a book by it cover. judge it by it price. good books are expensive

Comment

• @NG, that's what i would call, "an awkward moment when......"

Anyway, that's why I didn't do pre-wedding photos. we used all of the photos taken during our course of relationship as our pre-wedding photo.
                          [COLOR=black]
                          [/COLOR]

Comment

• Originally posted by naughtygab View Post
                            last saturday i did my friend's prewed pictures in bogor and this morning, she told me she officially break up with him. tho the wedding day is december. ... dunno what to do..
                            Give them a couple of weeks. Maybe reconciliation is in the offing.
                            Just because you got the monkey off your back doesn't mean the circus has left town!

Comment

• Today is a day of recovery.

My middle son was married this weekend as the year long planning cycle came to an end.

It was great to see all of his friends together again. We've known most of them like our sons since they were in single digits. But what a whirlwind weekend!

I worked a half day Thursday and it started as soon as I got home. Non-stop until Sunday afternoon.
                              Just because you got the monkey off your back doesn't mean the circus has left town!

Comment

• Originally posted by naughtygab View Post
                                last saturday i did my friend's prewed pictures in bogor and this morning, she told me she officially break up with him. tho the wedding day is december. ... dunno what to do..
                                Originally posted by Howie View Post
                                Give them a couple of weeks. Maybe reconciliation is in the offing.
                                I had the same though... December is still far away! They have time to have 2-3 more reconciliation and fight!
                                Most of the time wedding stress a lot the woman!

Comment

Working...
                                X