How are you today?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by rerechan View Post
    I think I might be having a really bad day but its only half a day so I'm having a half bad day (if that even makes sense)

rere, It's impossible to have a bad day at work when you know it's only going to be a half day.
    Just because you got the monkey off your back doesn't mean the circus has left town!

Comment

• Originally posted by paulinenindhya View Post
      job's suck, what's new?
      ow yeah one customer complains, yelling, arguing after did that... she realize : ow... my bad.. thank you.

what a very great morning snack....

i'm stressed.

[FONT=Arial][SIZE=2]A man boarded a plane with six kids. After they got settled in their seats, a woman sitting across the aisle from him leaned over and asked, "Are all of those kids yours?"

He replied, "No, I work for a condom company. These are Customer Complaints."

Be thankful she only yelled a while and left.....[/SIZE][/FONT]
      Just because you got the monkey off your back doesn't mean the circus has left town!

Comment

• lets see... I'm a bit toasty right now from a couple glasses of wine

My day was good, work was busy as usual but I managed to have a nice late lunch at home. Hubby was home sick today, so it was nice to spend my lunchtime with him I was a bit disappointed that he didnt make me anything for lunch though lol but I dont blame him, last time he was home on a weekday and had a nice lunch all ready for me, I didnt make it home. Cant believe how fast the time has flown, tomorrow is Thursday! One more day after that and its the weekend again! woooottt!!
        living to the fullest @

Comment

• And another day toward making those 6 digits figure? ...

Comment

• Well, I don't have anything to do tomorrow. People, I don't have anything to do tomorrow! Anyone want to go out and do something tomorrow?! I don't want to repeat last weekend cause it was so damn boring!

@Howie : No, its just my english, its really bad.
            Keep Calm and Move On.

Comment

• Rere, Don't complain too much!
              I understand it help too feel better... but if you want meet new people, you must learn to be a little more positive!

Today I fall with my motorcycle on muddy road... I really not learn at all, it the second time at this same road on the same amount I use it!
              It's a road use by mining truck, when it rain it become very slippery, that was my first fall.
              Now that it didn't rain for couple of day... I have deicde to take my chance again with this road as it's very more flat with less hole than my other opportunity.
              The thing is it have some part they splash with water for the truck don't trow too much dust on the rare house along this road... fall again!

Hopefully the motorcycle have almost nothing, nothing serious. And the driver also have nothing else than muddy cloth. Hopefully it was easy to wash them and they dry in quite a short time.

Need to find new tire for my bike... something better for muddy road!
              Last edited by PhilippeD; 11-10-12, 13:53.
              La motivation vient en se motivant ~ Motivation come by self-motivation

Comment

• i have just seen 'i spit on your grave' in the office with my friends.. and now .... i feel like ... ...
                dont judge a book by it cover. judge it by it price. good books are expensive

Comment

• Today I let the kampung girl who worked for me as a nanny go. I feel relaxed. She really walked on my nurves during the past 4 days. The old one suddenly went to her kampung(second Bermuda triangle) in Java and disappeared for ever. No news. It normally happens after lebaran. This time happened with 1 month delay. New one came for interview. A bit shy. A 17 years old thin weak little girl. Her sister talked instead of her. Suddenly I felt as a 36 years old mother this girl is like my daughter. How can I ask her do the cleaning? Jakarta the dreamland of these little girls was not as sweet as her dreams in reality. Day by day she felt more depressed and imagine how difficult is talking with a kampung girl using google translator.By the way I tried to communicate with her. I asked her to play with my little daughter while I was cooking. The problem was not my Bahasa Indonesia. Maybe she didn't know how to play with toys, what is hide and sick and so on. Did she have any toys in her 17 years of life? I feel sorry for her but she had no skills except sitting and crying. She left us by herself. Little girl got happy when I gave the packages of instant noodles, vegetables and other ingredients which I bought for her before when she was leaving.
                  "Life is the thought of smelling flowers on the soil of another planet." Sohrab Sepehri

Comment

• Originally posted by PhilippeD View Post
                    Rere, Don't complain too much!
                    I understand it help too feel better... but if you want meet new people, you must learn to be a little more positive!
                    Wow Philippe, I just come back to this very thread to start a new complaining post (again). Lol!

Ok, on a positive note, my friday is going to be all about work, my Saturday is packed with schedule (which I'm hoping to be fun), and I'm hoping my Sunday would be a relaxing day.

I hope you're okay from the motorcycle fall, Philippe.
                    Keep Calm and Move On.

Comment

• Originally posted by rerechan View Post
                      Wow Philippe, I just come back to this very thread to start a new complaining post (again). Lol!

Ok, on a positive note, my friday is going to be all about work, my Saturday is packed with schedule (which I'm hoping to be fun), and I'm hoping my Sunday would be a relaxing day.

I hope you're okay from the motorcycle fall, Philippe.
                      This morning I have wake up with a very little muscle hurt on the shoulder. probably a result of the stress they have when I fall.
                      Other than that, I don't even have a scratch! ...the advantage to fall in muddy road, you just slide as well as your motor on the road.
                      Not so long I have fall on the same road on the left side, I had broke a bracket that was sold only by pair (left and right). Now I have fall on the right, I broke the same bracket that I now have in stock!
                      I can still use the motorcycle, it's no big trouble. Tonight I will stop somewhere for change the broken part.

Comment

• In this tread ~http://www.livinginindonesiaforum.or...us-all-please~ I have post a picture of a road section that have go away with the rain.
                        Yesterday I didn't pass by there... My wife told me it they had big rain for 3 hour in the city (had just a little at the office).
                        Today I came to the office by boat, I will pass around this road tonight... right now a short rain just end, that make me remember about the road section... I had a 2 second of excitement thinking about in which state the road will be tonight!
                        Does the other side of the boulevard will be gone too??

Comment

• looking at my old picture.. hmmm I miss Bontang so much... esp the crab! although the trip from Balikpapan - Bontang is hard and I always need antimo, but I always enjoy the journey... Hope there's a chance to go back there again someday... *finger crossed*
                          sigpic

Comment

• I feel sick, fever, cough and still have to work
                            [COLOR=#ff0000]Great spirits have often encountered violent opposition from weak minds[/COLOR]. Albert Einstein

Comment

• Poor Jim.. better take rest, drink a lot of fluid ( no ice) ..and get well soon .. but tomorrow is saturday .. you can take rest during weekend ..
                              Originally posted by jim69 View Post
                              I feel sick, fever, cough and still have to work
                              dont judge a book by it cover. judge it by it price. good books are expensive

Comment

• Get well soon, Jim !
                                Words can inspire, thoughts can provoke, but only action can get you closer to your dreams.

Comment

Working...
                                X