No announcement yet.

How are you today?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Almost stepped on a hairball... missed it. Stoopid cat.
    "The trouble with quotes on the Internet is that it is difficult to determine if they are genuine" - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• @sherm: eeew

another problem with my bike ... Life is teasing me now
      Imagine, it's POSSIBLE. Dream boundless...

Comment

• Originally posted by babygirl View Post
        @sherm: eeew

another problem with my bike ... Life is teasing me now
        It will be alright BG
        ... Life is teasing me since my first travel in Indonesia, that is 7 year ago, lot of thing have change in my life and it's not always easy!!!

La motivation vient en se motivant ~ Motivation come by self-motivation

Comment

• I am sleeeepy!
          My little one have the teeth who start to grow... keeping us wake us all the night!

Comment

• Originally posted by PhilippeD View Post
            I am sleeeepy!
            My little one have the teeth who start to grow... keeping us wake us all the night!
            We were thinking it was the the theet that was growing because she was drooling a lot and the sister had them growing at this same year old.
            We were wrong!
            Yesterday she have plenty of small pimple that covered her face until make it look all red...
            She have chicken pox!

Hopefully, when the pimple out it's at the end, that mean the small nightmare is almost finish!

Comment

• I have a great day Just had lunch with my sister before she flies off to Thailand.

@PhilippeD : wish ur kid a speedy recovery and your life to be back to normal. Remember to prevent scratching or she might get scar like I did

Comment

• She have a speedy recovery since already 2 day all her skin is back to as white she use to be and her smile is back.

Comment

• I am good today.. Finally rain in Depok.. In my whole life, I never miss the rain soooo much untill this year... and I never be this happy to see the rain outside my window... anyway I just miss the rain, not the banjir one
                  sigpic

Comment

• getting tired of my car. stuck in the traffic driving it just makes my left foot numb.

Comment

• Get an automatic then
                      [COLOR=#ff0000]Great spirits have often encountered violent opposition from weak minds[/COLOR]. Albert Einstein

Comment

• My day was BUSY. Just like any other week day!
                        living to the fullest @

Comment

• Originally posted by Sari.D View Post
                          My day was BUSY. Just like any other week day!
                          I can tell. Miss you, gal. I still can't get that cotton cheesecake right but, I did manage to get some carrot cake, hummingbird, and amazing chocolate cake done. :P
                          [COLOR=black]
                          [/COLOR]

Comment

• My coworker have been fire last week...
                            My workload have suddenly pass from 10 minute per day to 4 hour... life is so hard! I didn't even get a salary rise up :P

Yesterday I make fall some moka coffee on my keyboard, everything seem alright with the computer... except the space bar that have become "sticky", more hard to press and very slow to come back up!

Gosh! That will be a hard day!

:P :P :P :P

Comment

• terrible sad and depressed!!! coming back from Europe after 3 months and one week and somebody is making a villa or hotel next to my house!!! Using a big BULLDOZER or excavator and two big trucks, removing all the land and my house is shaking...............a trully nightmare............. before it was full of coconuts tress, bananas trees and other kind of trees................and in front somebody is making another villa as well............ before it was ricefields.................my "dreamhouse" broken by the "dream business" of somebody..............not words to express how my heart feels, want to cry the whole day and night.............depressing a truly nightmare!!!

Since I live in Bali, now 12 years, always has broken my heart to see how quickly people is destroy Bali and his ricefields and green scenery but now I am suffering this on my own..............this is not around Uluwatu or Kuta area, this is in a small "traditional" banjar in a village in front of a temple.
                              Last edited by Shinta; 26-09-12, 09:31.
                              Overcoming poverty is no a gesture of charity is an act of justice the protection of a fundamental human right to dignity..

Comment

• Originally posted by Shinta View Post
                                terrible sad and depressed!!! coming back from Europe after 3 months and one week and somebody is making a villa or hotel next to my house!!! Using a big BULLDOZER or excavator and two big trucks, removing all the land and my house is shaking...............a trully nightmare............. before it was full of coconuts tress, bananas trees and other kind of trees................and in front somebody is making another villa as well............ before it was ricefields.................my "dreamhouse" broken by the "dream business" of somebody..............not words to express how my heart feels, want to cry the whole day and night.............depressing a truly nightmare!!!

Since I live in Bali, now 12 years, always has broken my heart to see how quickly people is destroy Bali and his ricefields and green scenery but now I am suffering this on my own..............this is not around Uluwatu or Kuta area, this is in a small "traditional" banjar in a village in front of a temple.
                                I perfectly understand you!
                                It's the problem of living in a country that have any city planning or zoning.
                                Until you own a land you can built whatever you want on it.
                                Having a very noisy business right aside a house is just perfectly normal here!

In other hand... your house must have rise in value...
                                Maybe it's time to find another dream house.

Why not going out of bali?
                                Ooh yah... next time, buy your neighbor land. It's the only way to know you will be able to keep your paradise as it!

Comment

Working...
                                X