Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How are you today?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Imagine, it's POSSIBLE. Dream boundless...

    Comment


    • How am I doing? hectic, headache, annoyed (mostly to my self)! Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarggggggghhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      Imagine, it's POSSIBLE. Dream boundless...

      Comment


      • Originally posted by bad_azz View Post
        I have yet to find a helmet that is not too big.
        I go blind when I hit polisi tidur
        Hey B_A
        A Good helmet with double glass (one tinted flip-able) cost around 300 000-350 000. I pay mine 320 000... still wondering why I didn't do it before!
        You can find some more cheap without the double glass.

        It's so nice to no drive blind fold!!! :P
        La motivation vient en se motivant ~ Motivation come by self-motivation

        Comment


        • Originally posted by PhilippeD View Post
          Hey B_A
          A Good helmet with double glass (one tinted flip-able) cost around 300 000-350 000. I pay mine 320 000... still wondering why I didn't do it before!
          You can find some more cheap without the double glass.

          It's so nice to no drive blind fold!!! :P
          When I said I go blind- I meant that the whole damn thing is so loose that it slips down over my eyes.
          I have 5 helmets (I keep buying new brands in the hope that I will get one to be a good fit) ... my favourite is the Caberg... and yes it has the sun-visor and the full face visor, however the smallest size I have found is an "M"
          So one of my helmets is a child's size- this I find too short at the back of the head. but it is very cute
          Cicak Magnet

          Comment


          • Originally posted by bad_azz View Post
            When I said I go blind- I meant that the whole damn thing is so loose that it slips down over my eyes.
            I have 5 helmets (I keep buying new brands in the hope that I will get one to be a good fit) ... my favourite is the Caberg... and yes it has the sun-visor and the full face visor, however the smallest size I have found is an "M"
            So one of my helmets is a child's size- this I find too short at the back of the head. but it is very cute

            I perfectly understand what you said by going blind! (So bad you have trouble to find a small size!!!)
            If I go work until the office by motorcycle I will have an unpaved part to do, really not nice when the helmet continually move on your head!
            Also I have a short spot where I can do some speed... not nice when your nose get squized by the visor because it is pushed back by the wind!

            When you buy a helmet, while brand new, you must feel it squeezing your head, with a short time it will become more "relax" to your head.
            Other than that, that will just add more decoration to your shelves :P
            talking about this... do you have the one painted like a labybug, must fit you so well! ; )

            Now I have buy a metalic black one, but it get lost with all other at home that are also black. Next time I will buy an orange one
            La motivation vient en se motivant ~ Motivation come by self-motivation

            Comment


            • Originally posted by PhilippeD View Post
              I perfectly understand what you said by going blind! (So bad you have trouble to find a small size!!!)
              If I go work until the office by motorcycle I will have an unpaved part to do, really not nice when the helmet continually move on your head!
              Also I have a short spot where I can do some speed... not nice when your nose get squized by the visor because it is pushed back by the wind!

              When you buy a helmet, while brand new, you must feel it squeezing your head, with a short time it will become more "relax" to your head.
              Other than that, that will just add more decoration to your shelves :P
              talking about this... do you have the one painted like a labybug, must fit you so well! ; )

              Now I have buy a metalic black one, but it get lost with all other at home that are also black. Next time I will buy an orange one
              Not to mention all the polisi tidur... hehehe
              Cicak Magnet

              Comment


              • good day....getting here

                Comment


                • I love S'pore!
                  Imagine, it's POSSIBLE. Dream boundless...

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by babygirl View Post
                    I love S'pore!
                    You were not suppose to be in China??
                    La motivation vient en se motivant ~ Motivation come by self-motivation

                    Comment


                    • ANGRY !!!
                      JUST SHOUTING AT SOMEONE VIA PHONE CALL...
                      headache..
                      well.. she shouted at me so i shouted her back, usually i'm very patience woman but it does't mean i will accept to be treated so easy and taken for granted all the time ..
                      anyway Good day everyone, still good day and face the day with smile
                      I am good, but not an angel. I do sin, but I am not the devil.i'm just.. human

                      Comment


                      • Running on 2 hours sleep and 4 coffees. Pretty keen on bed... only 5 more days until my weekend =/
                        Do more of what makes you happy.

                        Comment


                        • Hi Harryyyyy.., who's that girl in your pic ? She's so cute !
                          Words can inspire, thoughts can provoke, but only action can get you closer to your dreams.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Alia View Post
                            Hi Harryyyyy.., who's that girl in your pic ? She's so cute !
                            She's adorable hey, her name is Jessica and I met her whilst shopping in Bali. We conversed on a few occasions but the language barrier was unfathomable. I've run into her on two of my trips to Bali in completely different locations haha.
                            Do more of what makes you happy.

                            Comment


                            • Harryyy, the real question of Alia is: are you free? : P

                              Big hug for you Vie. People that are not polite don't merit to receive politeness. I ever simply close the phone to a similar situation



                              I'm back to life! Get sick all day yesterday, some kind of food poisoning. My stomach is still fragile (can only eat small portion) but the feeling is good, life continue : )
                              La motivation vient en se motivant ~ Motivation come by self-motivation

                              Comment


                              • Perhaps ... Jessica is pretty cute though

                                Finally finished my office job, now it is time to do my fun entertaining job over the weekend.

                                Do more of what makes you happy.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X