Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How are you today?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • [COLOR=#333333]I just posted this elsewhere. My 'sponsor', (girlfriend) told me yesterday to 'just go to the immigration tomorrow. It's best to do these things a few days in advance,' and she has now gone to work.

    So you tell me. What kind of day do you think I am having....

    [/COLOR][COLOR=#333333]



    My VOA expires on the 22nd[/COLOR]

    [COLOR=#333333]I had no idea that this was a 10 day process.[/COLOR]

    [COLOR=#333333]I'm reading these notes[/COLOR]
    http://www.expat.or.id/info/docs.html#VOAExtension

    [COLOR=#333333]Are these the actual facts of the matter? I'm in Kemang and it seems very complicated, to say the least.[/COLOR]
    • [COLOR=#000000][FONT=Times New Roman]a sponsor's letter "[/FONT][/COLOR]Surat Permintaan dan Jaminan[COLOR=#000000][FONT=Times New Roman]" saying that they'll cover your expenses while you are in Indonesia
      [/FONT][/COLOR]
    • [COLOR=#000000][FONT=Times New Roman]copy of the sponsor's KTP (identity) card
      [/FONT][/COLOR]
    • [COLOR=#000000][FONT=Times New Roman]About 7-10 days before the original VOA expires, go toVisa Kunjungan counter at the nearest Kantor Imigrasi with your sponsor
      [/FONT][/COLOR]
    • [COLOR=#000000][FONT=Times New Roman]Extensions past the first and second will require additional paperwork. You will need to get an approval letter issued by the Kantor Wilayah Immigrasi (this will be at a provincial office/not a local immigration office, depending on where you live), allowing these further extensions.
      [/FONT][/COLOR]
    [COLOR=#000000][FONT=Times New Roman]
    The need for a local sponsor, and all the trips is a reason why people use agents, but it isn't necessary as one can take care of the process themselves.

    [/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=#333333]Can someone who has actually done this recently confirm these processes? I [/COLOR]imagine [COLOR=#333333]it must be as uncomplicated in kemang as anywhere.[/COLOR]

    Comment


    • Back at work after a long day at the hospital running a series of tests yesterday. I miss being healthy. I can't remember the last time i feel so sick for so long.
      Take care of yourself and get well soon -- BV


      3 day of running home-hospital-office
      Finaly the maman will come back home tomorrow with the baby... I will finally be able to sleep!!!

      *If I didn't look carefully, this morning I would had sign a paper with the wrong name of my little one!!![/QUOTE]

      Yea but the end result is spectacular, well done and congratulations !!! --BV

      Comment


      • If I read your post correctly - you are here on a VOA... no sponsor needed and as long as you have not already had an extension then you can simply extend it for 30 days.
        If you have already extended it then you have to leave the country.
        I am sure if I have advised ou wrong - someone in here will correct what I say.
        good luck
        Cicak Magnet

        Comment


        • Originally posted by bigvolt View Post
          Back at work after a long day at the hospital running a series of tests yesterday. I miss being healthy. I can't remember the last time i feel so sick for so long.
          Take care of yourself and get well soon -- BV

          3 day of running home-hospital-office
          Finaly the maman will come back home tomorrow with the baby... I will finally be able to sleep!!!

          *If I didn't look carefully, this morning I would had sign a paper with the wrong name of my little one!!!
          Yea but the end result is spectacular, well done and congratulations !!! --BV
          Thanks BV
          Last edited by PhilippeD; 19-03-12, 09:14.
          La motivation vient en se motivant ~ Motivation come by self-motivation

          Comment


          • My new CV is now corrected in english and translated in Bahasa

            [SIZE=4]BIG BIG THANKS TO SWEETMARIA & MR.MATT[/SIZE]

            Last edited by PhilippeD; 19-03-12, 09:37.
            La motivation vient en se motivant ~ Motivation come by self-motivation

            Comment


            • Do I ever told you my older girl is independent???

              This weekend I buy her a pee-pot for she practice to go to toilet (and skip the pamper fee :P )
              She want know nothing about it! don't even want try to sit on it!

              But... she ask for the real toilet for make a pee!!!!

              How can I not be proud of my little princess
              La motivation vient en se motivant ~ Motivation come by self-motivation

              Comment


              • Today I feel very homesick. Today is persian new year and I am not in my country with my lovely parents. I made the haft-sin table. I put candles,apple,garlic,vinegar,coins,... .
                http://www.livinginindonesiaforum.or...tc)-meals-here!
                My elder daughter had Final test at school and my husband busy at office. Traditionally all the family members sit around the haft-sin table and when the new year starts(today around 1 p.m) they hug eachother and say congratulations. I miss nouroz celebration in Iran. This is 4th year that I miss this event.
                "Life is the thought of smelling flowers on the soil of another planet." Sohrab Sepehri

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Mina_H View Post
                  Today I feel very homesick. Today is persian new year and I am not in my country with my lovely parents. I made the haft-sin table. I put candles,apple,garlic,vinegar,coins,... .
                  http://www.livinginindonesiaforum.org/showthread.php/20010-post-photos-of-your-festive-(thanksgiving-christmas-eid-imlek-etc)-meals-here!
                  My elder daughter had Final test at school and my husband busy at office. Traditionally all the family members sit around the haft-sin table and when the new year starts(today around 1 p.m) they hug eachother and say congratulations. I miss nouroz celebration in Iran. This is 4th year that I miss this event.
                  Hi Maria

                  I perfectly know how you feel.
                  That make 2 Christmas in row I pass in Indonesia, in q small city where nobody care about it.
                  I thanks a lot my wife for have try hard to make a Christmas, but it simply impossible to recreate the ambiance of my original country.
                  It's part of the deal when you move in another country, you will miss some part of your mother land, particularly the family gathering.

                  Selamat Nouroz Mina
                  La motivation vient en se motivant ~ Motivation come by self-motivation

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by PhilippeD View Post
                    Hi Maria

                    I perfectly know how you feel.
                    That make 2 Christmas in row I pass in Indonesia, in q small city where nobody care about it.
                    I thanks a lot my wife for have try hard to make a Christmas, but it simply impossible to recreate the ambiance of my original country.
                    It's part of the deal when you move in another country, you will miss some part of your mother land, particularly the family gathering.

                    Selamat Nouroz Mina
                    Thanks. I feel better today. I am happy that my husband and my daughters are with me in these days. I am watching IRIB3 channel and I feel I am not sofar from Nouruz.
                    "Life is the thought of smelling flowers on the soil of another planet." Sohrab Sepehri

                    Comment


                    • Hi Mina,
                      Today we celebrate Nauryz in our complex,
                      tommorow the bigger one in the square
                      full of joy, delicious food, dynamic dance, beautifull day for us though without our 2 kids
                      So let me share our happiness







                      Attached Files
                      Last edited by wisnupurwanto; 21-03-12, 17:02.

                      Comment


                      • I was late this morning, too late for take the boat to go to office, so I go directly by motorcycle... the chain broke when I was in middle of nowhere!!!
                        La motivation vient en se motivant ~ Motivation come by self-motivation

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by PhilippeD View Post
                          I was late this morning, too late for take the boat to go to office, so I go directly by motorcycle... the chain broke when I was in middle of nowhere!!!

                          such a day for you...
                          Imagine, it's POSSIBLE. Dream boundless...

                          Comment


                          • hello y'all, how are ya?
                            Imagine, it's POSSIBLE. Dream boundless...

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by babygirl View Post
                              I'll start:

                              I am in the mood for hugging...*big hug,y'all*
                              Hi BG, hey I saw your post about 'husband', I think you would like more than just a little hug!! LOL!

                              Anyway, to OP, I am coming off 12 hour night shift, sleep for 6 hours, give my gorgeous wife a hug and kiss and enjoy some of her wonderful cooking, Rendang, Opor Ayam, Chicken Tom Kha dan Kue Mendut and back to work again tonight for another 12 hours!

                              Will enjoy looking at the forum though while I am here. Have a great night everyone!
                              Last edited by AdamVW; 15-04-12, 17:42. Reason: Spelling
                              The problem with Indonesia is, it's there and I'm here.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by AdamVW View Post
                                Hi BG, hey I saw your post about 'husband', I think you would like more than just a little hug!! LOL!

                                Anyway, to OP, I am coming off 12 hour night shift, sleep for 6 hours, give my gorgeous wife a hug and kiss and enjoy some of her wonderful cooking, Rendang, Opor Ayam, Chicken Tom Kha dan Kue Mendut and back to work again tonight for another 12 hours!

                                Will enjoy looking at the forum though while I am here. Have a great night everyone!
                                lol nah a hug is enough...especially from someone's married hehe
                                Have a great day at work!
                                Imagine, it's POSSIBLE. Dream boundless...

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X