No announcement yet.

How are you today?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That is tough.. wishes you all the best !
    I could accept failure but I can't accept not trying

Comment

• Freezing in ofc Brrrrrrrrrrr
      with Heavy rain almost everyday in jakarta, you won’t believe when i say that now i‘m wearing padding + duck down winter coat plus the fur at neck (but without the hood cos i’m working inside Building). Don’t care if anyone see me in this big outfit as long as it can keep me warm LOL
      I am good, but not an angel. I do sin, but I am not the devil.i'm just.. human

Comment

• LOL.. Is a good weather tho. I love rainy season, or else is too hot. keep yourself warm btw, dun catch a cold vieyu

Comment

• I'm just Tickety-Boo thank you.
          I just won 300 US dollars at poker and had some fun times...
          I also love the rain here- unless I am stood outside in it with no mac/brolly.
          Cicak Magnet

Comment

• Originally posted by bad_azz View Post
            I'm just Tickety-Boo thank you.
            I just won 300 US dollars at poker and had some fun times...
            I also love the rain here- unless I am stood outside in it with no mac/brolly.
            congratzzz BA, with USD300 on hand now you don't have any excuse not to send me angpao

Comment

• ANgpao?? where? who?? BA?? Do i entitle to get one too? X)

Comment

• I am feeling particularly lousy today after kissing the tarmac in a mobile vs motor accident yesterday.
                Cuts, bruises and torn muscles only, luckily!
                At least that is my motor-accident cherry popped - it had to come one day and I am glad it was not as serious as it could have been... but all the same ...

[SIZE=5]OUCH!!![/SIZE]
                Cicak Magnet

Comment

• Done recharging my energy, now... making new plan what to do for the rest of the day.. starting with.. room cleaning... then... breakfast but nothing to cook so i'm gonna have it outside. let's go have coffee or tea anyone ??

Comment

• vie-yu, care to help me clean my room too? =P

I just had a great jog this morning and well, hope that tonight will be a great night.
                    Have a great day everyone!

Comment

• Originally posted by shenzoku View Post
                      vie-yu, care to help me clean my room too? =P

I just had a great jog this morning and well, hope that tonight will be a great night.
                      Have a great day everyone!
                      let me tell you dear, you can't afford me for house cleaning service, i have special price for that LOL
                      anyway yes, have a great day for you too Shen, happy weekend all !

Comment

• Been at work all day. I have another 15 minutes to go, and then I'm heading home and watching a Jane Austen movie to cheer myself up. I think I'll pop in Northanger Abbey today for something more lighthearted.

Ugh thank god for bourbon.

Comment

• Outbound with my students at Cibodas Lembang 29 january 2012...

Kangaroo Vs Bee

Kangaroo Vs Bee (volley game)

My Kangaroo team

Comment

• feel lazy to start the week... still at home thinkin to stay or go

Comment

• Go. u never know what you found. =)

Comment

• Another boring day.

Comment

Working...
                                X