No announcement yet.

How are you today?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Glad it isn't just me who has no clue how to use the thing.
    It tells me I have 2 messages- nope- I don't have anything in my inbox.. but oh joys, someone commented on a thread I commented in and it shows up as messages- jeez.pleez loueeze!
    Cicak Magnet

Comment

• it's kind of shit that every tread open at the first page, and then you need to clic for open the last page.

This morning I was seat at the dinner table looking the the blue jay eating seed (we have 2 couple who made the nest on our land) and told my self i should be searching for a job.... yah... one more coffee first...

It's already a while I'm worried about my kid not eating vegetable. The mom grow them very picky.
      Yesterday i have "force" my older girl to drink a bottom of glass of tomato-veggies drink... it was that or no chocolate which she have in front of her.
      This morning she wake up hungry like hell... it's hard to no make the link!
      After a search on internet I find tomato juice can be diluted with apple juice for sweetening the taste... the torture was lesser this evening!
      La motivation vient en se motivant ~ Motivation come by self-motivation

Comment

• this morning, i went to the office with the office car.. and in the middle of the trip i found that the car is becoming warmer and warmer... so i asked the driver to check and instead of checking, he just opened all the windows of the car. .. another 20 meters.. a thick smoke coming out from the machine .. and i told the driver to stop the car and drop us at the side of the road.
        he did it and smiled... check the car, and said, the compressor is on fire. ... and told us to get into the car again so he can drive us to the office. ..
        i said no. i rather wait for a taxi.
        dont judge a book by it cover. judge it by it price. good books are expensive

Comment

• looking for better opportunity, but it's really hard....so frustrated. still single...friends are getting engaged/married. maybe should consider to be a monk. blah.

Comment

• Originally posted by Andwika89 View Post
            ....so frustrated. still single...friends are getting engaged/married...
            There is nothing wrong in being single . I only married when I was 52 years old and divorced 10 years later . I realized why people say that it is better to stay alone than in a bad relationship .

Comment

• Originally posted by marcus View Post

There is nothing wrong in being single . I only married when I was 52 years old and divorced 10 years later . I realized why people say that it is better to stay alone than in a bad relationship .
              Nothing wrong, but yeah...just lonely maybe.

Gonna be discharged from hospital today

Comment

• Mood to work is ruined because of something. Clearly under appreciated.

Comment

• i just checked my id again , 2 weeks ago i was travelling in jogja with my school frens . i really enjoyed goa pindul and kali oyo , just paid 90k , i can get more experienced with nature . i also visiting prambanan and sadranan beach . i cant move on until now

Comment

• Originally posted by Andwika89 View Post
                    Mood to work is ruined because of something. Clearly under appreciated.

This happens to everybody , sometimes . Don't get stressed because of that .

Comment

• he promised he would stay...he lied. back to being alone, I'm alright. just lonely.

Comment

• Hey there, thread! wow no one posted for a long time. Hm...let's see. I really want to change my career like marketing, sales, or creative. A career where I can meet a lot of people instead of sitting behind the desk all day.

Comment

• Iam very good...

Comment

• Hi Im Nadia 22 years old. I live in Depok. Here's my number 0897 191 4578

Comment

• I'm Cara, I am a writer on the Cara Manual website. I write articles about blog tutorials and basic SEO.
                              Cara Manual - Kumpulan tutorial blogger lengkap untuk pemula, cara membuat blog keren, cara mendesain blog agar menarik, tips dan trik blogspot.

Comment

• Have to schedule an oral surgery soon. Exciting and scary at the same time. I wonder if they have propofol at the dental office lol. Would be nice to have general anesthetic for the procedure. Highly unlikely, but still..

Comment

Working...
                                X