No announcement yet.

How are you today?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Was a long time I didn't come here (the forum)... and find some stuff to read but nothing to answer or write about.
    I don't know if it's because I'm now out of Indonesia (despite bringing a part of it with me)... it just feel strange compare to all those year of multiple post per day.

Anyway, I will go back to my coffee and looking at this couple of blue jay making their nest in a tree on the land. Maybe today they get visit from the couple of cardinal.
    La motivation vient en se motivant ~ Motivation come by self-motivation

Comment

• Sort of sad Philippe. But at least you have no gripes there.

Comment

• nothing sad johntap, just moving on to something new. :P My life have never been very stable!

Comment

• 64 hours (including 5 hours traffic jam from airport to kota wisata) breathing Indonesian air, and another 8 traffic hours in the car in 2 days. Suck!!
          Nice thing, now I'm on the way to airport CKG in my first time uber taxi, to bali, to visit apartment for the first time.
          This is also my first time in 10 years i visit Bali without my diving gear and stay in main tourist area.

Comment

• Feel like losing hope for the future.

Comment

• Originally posted by Andwika89 View Post
              Feel like losing hope for the future.
              As Monty Python sang, "Always look on the bright side of life".
              Sasa Bule is having a bayi!

Comment

• today i feel homesick, event i already made rendang, bakso to satisfy my homesick

[COLOR=#000000][FONT=Verdana]Homesick.- [/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=#000000][FONT=Verdana]Because I no longer know where home is.[/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=#000000][FONT=Verdana].-Kings of convenience[/FONT][/COLOR]
                [COLOR=#1D2129][FONT=helvetica]
                [/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=#1D2129][FONT=helvetica]The road doesn't go where you planned. It goes where it's written to be[/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=#1D2129][FONT=helvetica]
                [/FONT][/COLOR]

Comment

• its been days, i feel like want to escape somewhere to work abroad far from my parents but not sure how, being a quarter century to parents esp. father that eager to have grandchildren isnt easy... i guess i should figure out how to get a full scholarship first
                  [FONT=Tahoma]for my part i know nothing with any certainty, but the sight of the stars makes me dream...[/FONT]

Comment

• whoa Philippe you move to Canada forever? hopefully the flight will be lancar ya! take care guys
                    [FONT=Tahoma]for my part i know nothing with any certainty, but the sight of the stars makes me dream...[/FONT]

Comment

• Originally posted by vania~ View Post
                      whoa Philippe you move to Canada forever? hopefully the flight will be lancar ya! take care guys
                      Thanks Vania, the flight was killing, it take us 2 week for fully come bak of the travel and jetlag (12 hours)
                      We are all fine and life goes on

Comment

• Thanks God it's Thursday ...
                        And my daughter is 21 years old, life moving so fast. Seem just like yesterday I dropped her to kindergarten, and in less than 2 months she'll be graduated.

Comment

• dunno why but i feel like sad ...
                          i used to work with a lady , filipino lady in my previous office. she worked in the US head office while i work in Jakarta. when i went to US several times she was soooo nice and sweet to me. her husband was also a great man. they have a daughter , same age as mine, whom they are so proud of and love her deeply. even tho i have never met her in person, we talked thru phone several times. her mom wanted me to be her friend. she got married with an american guy, got two boys. my friend is soooo happy and proud of her daughter and her family. she kept telling me about her daughter everytime we chatted
                          Yesterday i found out from Facebook, ( i am connected to the lady.. the mom) that her daughter passed away . we dont know why, but from some comments, it was a sudden death, and perhaps it's cancer.
                          I could not imagine how she would feel now, losing her only child, must be very devastated ....
                          i feel sad for her and her hubby, i pray that God would give them extra strength and family and friends around them, to ease the pain a bit. wish i could be there to give a hug
                          dont judge a book by it cover. judge it by it price. good books are expensive

Comment

• I feel stress but still happy

Comment

• Everyday is good day!

Comment

• I'm hungry, but expressing such thoughts is frowned upon.

Comment

Working...
                                X