Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How are you today?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by jstar View Post
    Isn't Brioni a brand for men's clothing?
    Unfortunately, I don't care much about this person's gender. But you're right haha. He just sounds as annoying as a woman though.
    We are wrong. Ok, correction : Him/His Home Country.

    Comment


    • jstar, I thought so. But let's ask naughtygab why he calls her a she

      Comment


      • Well, today finds me as drunk as ten men and in fits of giggles about you all. *hic*

        There's been something that has troubled me for a while though. If there were no sea sponges, would there be more water?
        [COLOR=#008000][FONT=arial]I tried to wrestle my inner demons once... but they used too many illegal holds.[/FONT][/COLOR]

        Comment


        • I read on a website that seductive perfume could help you attract more opposite gender. So I blindly bought one perfume online (which is slightly out of my price range) and now I smell like a licorice factory. I feel so stupid and pathetic and not sexy at all.
          Cheers,

          Princess Consuela Bananahammock

          Comment


          • Smell is soooo subjective. So what is seductive for one is gross* for another. Also, there are different 'layers' in perfume; the first one wears off quite fast. And the 2nd etc. depend on the person as well; it might smell different on you from another lady. (That's why it is useless to buy a perfume based on a piece of paper they hand over; put it on your wrists, go shopping for an hour and then smell it again.)
            Last edited by jstar; 07-07-15, 09:49. Reason: *I made my wife give away her D&G something since the banana scent drove me crazy
            [FONT=arial black]
            [/FONT]

            Comment


            • I should have tried the perfume on my wrist before buying it. It was pretty stupid of me to buy it blindly. And would it be more embarrassing that I bought the perfume because I hopelessly want to get laid?
              My life is a sitcom.
              Cheers,

              Princess Consuela Bananahammock

              Comment


              • Originally posted by naughtygab View Post
                i feel a bit insulted somehow in a post. someone asked something and i tried to help ( and most of the suggestions were accepted well by other forum members in my area) and OP's reply was "ah you are local, and used to live with a limited budget" , then another explanation how expensive her stuffs are, and my suggestions are just craps. ... and in another post, she mentioned that all local has the bad mentality and attitude ..

                yeah am not an expat here ( but i was an expat in some other countries in the past) .. and am not bloody rich , but somehow i feel insulted with the replies. maybe i was too sensitive at that time.
                There are a lot of people like her/him in this world. It only shows what kind of person she/he is. Some expats have high ego with nothing else good in their character.

                I wonder what would happen if I would reply like you to her. Would I also get the same reply?

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Phalange View Post
                  ..
                  My life is a sitcom.
                  Everyone's live is a sitcom. Some are more or less interesting like "channels on cable bigTV".

                  I guess after you said that "..you want to get laid" your PM box will be full.

                  Comment


                  • Life should be a laidcom.
                    [FONT=arial black]
                    [/FONT]

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Phalange View Post
                      I should have tried the perfume on my wrist before buying it. It was pretty stupid of me to buy it blindly. And would it be more embarrassing that I bought the perfume because I hopelessly want to get laid?
                      My life is a sitcom.
                      Woman make their life so much complicate for nothing!

                      Just give me your adress!
                      Do we need to have a dinner first or we can go on directly with the main business?

                      Oooh! And don't wear any perfume! It make me sneeze and taste awful when you bite.
                      La motivation vient en se motivant ~ Motivation come by self-motivation

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Phalange View Post
                        I read on a website that seductive perfume could help you attract more opposite gender. So I blindly bought one perfume online (which is slightly out of my price range) and now I smell like a licorice factory. I feel so stupid and pathetic and not sexy at all.
                        maybe you should try it out - men become sexually "in the mood" when they smell certain things - supposedly licorice is one of them (the other one often quoted is pumpkin pie)....here is some support for the theory:

                        http://www.yourtango.com/201074667/5...make-men-drool

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Vanhellsink View Post
                          Well, today finds me as drunk as ten men and in fits of giggles about you all. *hic*

                          There's been something that has troubled me for a while though. If there were no sea sponges, would there be more water?
                          I have a better one for you.
                          Everyone know water EXPAND when it become solid (ice), so, when all the ice will melt, do the level get higher or lower?
                          La motivation vient en se motivant ~ Motivation come by self-motivation

                          Comment


                          • A few weeks ago I was riding through a town & thought there must have been a cosmetics factory in the vicinity, but when I overtook the woman in front of me the smell disappeared.
                            The answer is 42 .... any questions? .

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by SMALLWORLD View Post
                              I guess after you said that "..you want to get laid" your PM box will be full.
                              No, it's not. Even my 'over the net charm' is not working anymore


                              Originally posted by PhilippeD View Post
                              Just give me your adress!
                              Do we need to have a dinner first or we can go on directly with the main business?

                              Oooh! And don't wear any perfume! It make me sneeze and taste awful when you bite.
                              Dinner, then some takeaway for breakfast and lunch, and I dont do married men

                              Originally posted by BAJakarta View Post
                              maybe you should try it out - men become sexually "in the mood" when they smell certain things - supposedly licorice is one of them (the other one often quoted is pumpkin pie)....here is some support for the theory:

                              http://www.yourtango.com/201074667/5...make-men-drool
                              Thank you for the link!
                              Cheers,

                              Princess Consuela Bananahammock

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Phalange View Post
                                Dinner, then some takeaway for breakfast and lunch, and I dont do married men
                                Oooh crap!
                                La motivation vient en se motivant ~ Motivation come by self-motivation

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X