Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Don't want take holiday
    Insist for make your breakfast
    Crack your omelete as revenge for not fasting...

Be sure it doesn't have poison bottle in the kitchen!!!!
    La motivation vient en se motivant ~ Motivation come by self-motivation

Comment

• Booked today and arrive in Sumatra 21st July to spend a couple of months on Danau Maninjau.
      [COLOR=#008000][FONT=arial]I tried to wrestle my inner demons once... but they used too many illegal holds.[/FONT][/COLOR]

Comment

• Originally posted by PhilippeD View Post
        Welcome on board Indra
        Thank you philippe

----

Sleep like a dad man from 7 pm and just woke up at 4 am 😰

Comment

• The kid sleep from 10 to 8, the older one rarely wake up before 9, that would be odd if I sleep from 7 to 4am!

Yesterday my older girl was taking a look at the different bottle of spice and other we have. Bringing every bottle one by one asking me what it was.
          At a point she bring me a bottle and with a bit of excitment in the voice she ask me: itu bubuk kopu-kopu? (Is this butterfly powder?) As it have a big picture of a butterfly on the bottle.
          I always try to told her the true about thing, no half lie and no fairy tale. I want her mind to grow up with realistic view of the world. But this time I was not able to resist and told her yes it was kopu-kopu bubuk.
          And together we had a finger tips taste of kopu-kopu bubuk and now she must believe kopu-kopu have a taste of cinamon!

Hoping she will never had the idea of shewing a butterfly believing it will taste good!

Comment

• Hey morning all

Comment

• Morning!

... I mean. Good afternoon!

Comment

• i feel a bit insulted somehow in a post. someone asked something and i tried to help ( and most of the suggestions were accepted well by other forum members in my area) and OP's reply was "ah you are local, and used to live with a limited budget" , then another explanation how expensive her stuffs are, and my suggestions are just craps. ... and in another post, she mentioned that all local has the bad mentality and attitude ..

yeah am not an expat here ( but i was an expat in some other countries in the past) .. and am not bloody rich , but somehow i feel insulted with the replies. maybe i was too sensitive at that time.
                dont judge a book by it cover. judge it by it price. good books are expensive

Comment

• I hope you write her to go in hell!

I'm sure he will have a GOOD time in indonesia with this kind of shit arogant mentality!

Comment

• Where have you been NG? I thought you didn't care about it. Sabar yah! I don't think you're too sensitive. If I were you, I'd feel the same way too.

Comment

• @phil : i wish her good luck in finding what she is looking for. .. in my red brick comments of course
                      @whatever.. it was insulting for me.. it makes me feel that i am worthless just because of my skin color. if only she knew who i am in real world.. she would not dare to say that. (no am not dukun santet lol)
                      thanks mates...

Comment

• It was insulting indeed. I wonder what makes someone have such attitude. Oh no, I wish you were dukun santet!

Comment

• ha ha .. ... i wish i had a voodoo doll... well trust me, there are some expat or foreigners who act like that... thank God not all foreigners are like that. my friend read that too , and he got mad reading it , tho he is also an expat. maybe that person in just one of a kind.

Comment

• Don't worry, no need voodoo dolls or santet cos karma never loses an address *speaking to myself too*

Btw, I believe even tho this is online discussion forum where people might not know one another but still this is where people interact and communicate just like in real world. Doesn't mean you can act like an.. um whatever you name it

Comment

• Funny this may sound, but I was scanning through your posts wondering which post do you have an issue on.

I'm a local, too. And of course hate to see fellow Indonesians are being insulted like that. As if she was gonna get many replies and not appreciating one. What is there to be proud of? being a foreigner in a foreign country with business trips and willing to pay expensively for a "young" live-in maid who speaks English to mostly take care of a dog? Why not just going back to her home country anyway..

Comment

• Isn't Brioni a brand for men's clothing?
                                [FONT=arial black]
                                [/FONT]

Comment

Working...
                                X