Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How are you today?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Alia, my kid are more young the dinamic is different... And it have very less to "grab" and play with in a Agya than in a fortuner.

    And we don't have nurse and the in law are totaly useless. The kid will come with us!
    La motivation vient en se motivant ~ Motivation come by self-motivation

    Comment


    • Yesterday while preparing something with my wife she ask me:
      - How much have we done yet?
      - Wait I count, un, deux, trois ... Dix, onze. ONZE
      - We already make eleven
      - Yah sebelas

      And we both look at each other realizing that we just spontaneously use 3 language.
      La motivation vient en se motivant ~ Motivation come by self-motivation

      Comment


      • Originally posted by fransgg View Post
        Hmm true, but enjoy and savour every moments when your kids still young, by the time they are teenagers, they want go out with their friends
        indeed
        it is very difficult for four of us to meet and or travelling together now,
        we miss all the noise they made in the car during travelling, dining table, our small living room ...anywhere; which was very annoying at that time
        now, I can say 2 kids is not enough, but too late

        Comment


        • Originally posted by wisnupurwanto View Post
          indeed
          it is very difficult for four of us to meet and or travelling together now,
          we miss all the noise they made in the car during travelling, dining table, our small living room ...anywhere; which was very annoying at that time
          now, I can say 2 kids is not enough, but too late
          My younger one have a bag in which she put all her "treasure".
          The older one take pleasure to steal the bag and have her youger sister running after her while shouting to make your head explode!!!
          La motivation vient en se motivant ~ Motivation come by self-motivation

          Comment


          • Originally posted by PhilippeD View Post
            My younger one have a bag in which she put all her "treasure".
            The older one take pleasure to steal the bag and have her youger sister running after her while shouting to make your head explode!!!
            believe me, then 10-12 years or more, you will miss all of this mess ...
            thus, just enjoy the wonderful chaos

            Comment


            • :P definitively, memory is selective!

              I have plenty of moment I enjoy with my kid and definitively I will miss those moment. But the overall I'm eager they grow up.
              Mind they are still young (3 and 4), I think it start to be more interesting when they grow up a little (8 to 12) when you can more talk with them.
              La motivation vient en se motivant ~ Motivation come by self-motivation

              Comment


              • Forget to add... The little one have one of those strong voice. She can sing "let it go" loud enough for make your ear buzzzing... And she don't shout, she sing following the melody.

                Now imagind when she shout...
                Imagine the sister playing to make her shout...



                But definitively, it have plenty of "little moment" that will keep in my memory.
                They don't call me papa, they call me papa pilip.
                The youger tried to copy the older and it become papapapilip.
                And now when they call me they said: papapapapapapapapa pilip
                La motivation vient en se motivant ~ Motivation come by self-motivation

                Comment


                • @Phil: youre kids are so funny yet adorable!
                  [FONT=Tahoma]for my part i know nothing with any certainty, but the sight of the stars makes me dream...[/FONT]

                  Comment


                  • so Phil... you must be able to sing that song well .. i like that song at first, but got tired of listening everyone singing it all the time.

                    Originally posted by PhilippeD View Post
                    Forget to add... The little one have one of those strong voice. She can sing "let it go" loud enough for make your ear buzzzing... And she don't shout, she sing following the melody.

                    Now imagind when she shout...
                    Imagine the sister playing to make her shout...



                    But definitively, it have plenty of "little moment" that will keep in my memory.
                    They don't call me papa, they call me papa pilip.
                    The youger tried to copy the older and it become papapapilip.
                    And now when they call me they said: papapapapapapapapa pilip
                    dont judge a book by it cover. judge it by it price. good books are expensive

                    Comment


                    • i just hate my boss. the type of " you work on it, i'll take the credits.. " kinda boss. .. no voodoo dolls work so far.. any ideas?
                      dont judge a book by it cover. judge it by it price. good books are expensive

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by naughtygab View Post
                        i just hate my boss. the type of " you work on it, i'll take the credits.. " kinda boss. .. no voodoo dolls work so far.. any ideas?

                        Start making your own fortune cookies and bringing them to work handing them out to a few people in the office. Always give one to your boss that reads something to the effect of "True leaders acknowledge the talents of others" or "Stop being a prick".
                        [COLOR=#008000][FONT=arial]I tried to wrestle my inner demons once... but they used too many illegal holds.[/FONT][/COLOR]

                        Comment


                        • ah it doesnt work at all. i put that "true leaders....." as my BBM heading for a week, she didnt respond at all, while when i put "i have a secret..." ,a minute later , she texted me, "what secret do you have? anything juicy?"
                          Originally posted by Vanhellsink View Post
                          Start making your own fortune cookies and bringing them to work handing them out to a few people in the office. Always give one to your boss that reads something to the effect of "True leaders acknowledge the talents of others" or "Stop being a prick".
                          dont judge a book by it cover. judge it by it price. good books are expensive

                          Comment


                          • If she's the type of person who thinks "everything that goes on in my department is on me, good or bad", there is not a lot you can do about it. Even requesting the limelight once in a while and getting the promise you will, won't change it.

                            That is one of the reasons many companies have 360° reviews (with input from boss, co-worker lateral, staff and person him/herself) and skip-level interviews and meetings (so you talking with the boss of your boss).
                            [FONT=arial black]
                            [/FONT]

                            Comment


                            • no.. only the good ones goes on her.. the bad ones would go to the respective 'fruit children' aka subordinates. , the previous big boss didnt care at all. as long as she could lick his a** well.
                              the new boss , *sigh* he have heard 90 % of our trouble with that selfish boss, but couldnt do much. ... he told us, well we need to keep her as she is XXXXX ( well he mentioned the country name, but it would bad for me if i mention it. i know some of the expats in my office are in this forum, but they dont know me ..... hopefully).

                              even we have different toilets.
                              dont judge a book by it cover. judge it by it price. good books are expensive

                              Comment


                              • Like the busses in South Africa at the time? Or management-(non) management? Or male-female (that makes sense)?

                                You know what is the difference between brown-nosing and ass-kissing?
                                Depth perception.
                                [FONT=arial black]
                                [/FONT]

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X