Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How are you today?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Vanhellsink is looking for a sex slave, I heard ...
    Words can inspire, thoughts can provoke, but only action can get you closer to your dreams.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Alia View Post
      Vanhellsink is looking for a sex slave, I heard ...
      Haha! Too bad involved in a single role as a slave not really tempting.
      Dancing along the bumpy road of life. And it feels damn good!

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Alia View Post
        Vanhellsink is looking for a sex slave, I heard ...
        Talking about slave, i made a deal with a forum bunny few days ago. I bought carrots and pink cuffs but that bunny never showed up! I hope valhellsink didnt catch my bunny....
        Lost in Jakarta's trafic jam

        Comment


        • Originally posted by LittleMonster View Post
          Talking about slave, i made a deal with a forum bunny few days ago. I bought carrots and pink cuffs but that bunny never showed up! I hope valhellsink didnt catch my bunny....
          What ?? How dare him not showing up !

          We will need to punish him... I'm open for any suggestion.

          Oh.., Van's sex slave idea sounds so tempting now.. and I mean for that naughty bunny. They'll get along very well...., I think.
          Words can inspire, thoughts can provoke, but only action can get you closer to your dreams.

          Comment


          • Careful I don't tie you to a bed durians and throw rambutans at you, Miss Alia.
            [COLOR=#008000][FONT=arial]I tried to wrestle my inner demons once... but they used too many illegal holds.[/FONT][/COLOR]

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Alia View Post
              What ?? How dare him not showing up !

              We will need to punish him... I'm open for any suggestion.

              Oh.., Van's sex slave idea sounds so tempting now.. and I mean for that naughty bunny. They'll get along very well...., I think.
              Yeah i think he is hiding, please shout if you see my bunny ok
              Lost in Jakarta's trafic jam

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Alia View Post
                I'm actually okay with spider, cockroach, crocs and even snake. I think you saw my pic with big python roll in on my neck, yes Phil ? But caterpillar really creeps me out !!

                Crazy thing was it seemed like it is stick to my thigh and wont go away when I stepped out from the car and moving my legs like dancing (like lunatic to be precised). Thank God there was an abang becak close by who helped me get rid of it finally.
                I didn't saw your pic with the snake... But I would prefer seeing a video of your dance for getting rib of the caterpillar.

                Last edited by PhilippeD; 06-02-15, 18:42.
                La motivation vient en se motivant ~ Motivation come by self-motivation

                Comment


                • Sex slave... I quite surprise kinky didn't jump into the conversation... In another tread she (almost) said she was searching for a new one...

                  Kinky, where are you???

                  I was happy to see you reappear on the forum, don't give us only a hit and run!
                  La motivation vient en se motivant ~ Motivation come by self-motivation

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by PhilippeD View Post
                    Sex slave... I quite surprise kinky didn't jump into the conversation... In another tread she (almost) said she was searching for a new one...

                    Kinky, where are you???

                    I was happy to see you reappear on the forum, don't give us only a hit and run!
                    Papiiiiiiiiiiiii hahaha long time. Where have u been? How are you and the monsters hahaha
                    Lost in Jakarta's trafic jam

                    Comment


                    • My work contract had been terminated, not that sad, I would had prefer they wait 3 more month but we can deal with it.
                      Not still searching seriously for a new work, we focus at developing the business of my wife which is enough for sustain us. Strangely, being at home keep me more busy than when I was working.

                      For the girl, the ilder one who was a pink-holic, have passthrough some phase where she was first a cat and now princess Elsa and as per the color of the dress of Elsa... Her new favorite color is blue... This make me happy!

                      The last anime I have download them is "barbie and the pink shoes" which have less to do with barbie and all about ballet.
                      Now I have a older girl who is "dancing" ballet (she seriously try hard) while the younger one is "singing"... Which can be also describe as shouting as hard she can. It have time she will make my ear buzzzy.

                      On FB I put a video of them singing and dancing "let it go" from "frozen".

                      Like I ever said the younger one is quite energic... Right now she is jumping with all her 12 kilo on my belly (I'm laying on the bed) while I try to finish this paragraph.
                      I just eat a portion of one of my wife cake... She is on good way for make it out....
                      La motivation vient en se motivant ~ Motivation come by self-motivation

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by PhilippeD View Post
                        My work contract had been terminated, not that sad, I would had prefer they wait 3 more month but we can deal with it.
                        Not still searching seriously for a new work, we focus at developing the business of my wife which is enough for sustain us. Strangely, being at home keep me more busy than when I was working.

                        For the girl, the ilder one who was a pink-holic, have passthrough some phase where she was first a cat and now princess Elsa and as per the color of the dress of Elsa... Her new favorite color is blue... This make me happy!

                        The last anime I have download them is "barbie and the pink shoes" which have less to do with barbie and all about ballet.
                        Now I have a older girl who is "dancing" ballet (she seriously try hard) while the younger one is "singing"... Which can be also describe as shouting as hard she can. It have time she will make my ear buzzzy.

                        On FB I put a video of them singing and dancing "let it go" from "frozen".

                        Like I ever said the younger one is quite energic... Right now she is jumping with all her 12 kilo on my belly (I'm laying on the bed) while I try to finish this paragraph.
                        I just eat a portion of one of my wife cake... She is on good way for make it out....
                        Hahaha cute girls! Savour the moments papii...enjoy! And i wish you good luck in the job searching. But chinese new year is coming, mommy phil will get so many cakes to bake haha
                        Lost in Jakarta's trafic jam

                        Comment


                        • Is anyone looking for sex slave? I'm available. This 50 Shades of Grey hype has really corrupted my (used to be) innocent mind.

                          I was in Kuala Lumpur yesterday, when Jakarta got hit by flood. I landed in Jakarta at 7 pm and got home (in Kemang) at 1 am. I didn't know that there was flooding everywhere. If i had known, I would have extended my staying in KL hahahaa.. Anyway, I'm so sleep deprived as I havent been sleeping much in the last 5 days. Too much partying and flood are not good for your health.
                          Cheers,

                          Princess Consuela Bananahammock

                          Comment


                          • my friend and i planning to go to chiang mai from a month ago, but she just told me she havent buy the tickets. then she told me that she's got ticket one day earlier than mine, so i guess im going solo, well this is gonna be my first time having a solo trip.

                            i realized since years ago every time i eat something that contain much MSG, my lips become so dry and somewhat swollen and f#&k3d up and yeah i have allergic to this MSG. and its hard to avoid it, Indonesian people seems really fond of MSG. and i was just asked the office boy to buy me a noodle without MSG or chilli, but he bought the noodle mixed chilli and MSG. <- thats really made my day
                            [FONT=Tahoma]for my part i know nothing with any certainty, but the sight of the stars makes me dream...[/FONT]

                            Comment


                            • Msg and other crap... I often ask my wife to not give junk to the kid... Finaly (after the younger one have the lips that swallow) she stop to give sweet "cereal" to the kid!

                              Already 2 week I'm in "holiday", I feel it like if it was a month!
                              Strangely, I never been as much busy, not really have time for the forum.

                              I have start to make some food experiment...
                              My first orange confit were a half failure. Half failure on the way they are a failure but I know what to do for the next time for they can be good.
                              But it will be for later... For now it is kelengeng confit!
                              Talking about kelengkeng, my plant start to grow well. The first one to sprout have now 3 friend. Some seed were very late to sprout!
                              Strangely one of the plant sprout with red leave (green-brownish for the other) and now turning green. This lead me to make some research...
                              Did you knew it have 11 kind of kelengkeng, one is even suposely tasting durian!

                              I also take the occasion for train the younger one to pee in the pot. She is a real pro!
                              She pass the whole day without diaper and so far accident have been very rare... But I remember her often.

                              For all the weight I use to have lost... All gain back and a little more.
                              For the pleasure of my little one I had restart to make iaido (sword).
                              The little one is so happy to hold her bamboo (like me) and truy to follow me.
                              Now the muscle in my leg hurt like hell, too much long I didn't do this kind of exercise.

                              Can't be forever in holiday... I drop by at some company around. One seem to be very vinterested. They ask me to give them a presentation of in what I can help them which I had done yesterday.
                              Now "waiting" for more news.

                              La motivation vient en se motivant ~ Motivation come by self-motivation

                              Comment


                              • What I have learn while in "holiday":

                                What is the most stressing - having kid constantly shouting, running, crying, complaining and singing loud enoug for make your ear buzzling can bring some stress... But nothing is more stressing then when you realize your heard nothing for the last half hour! Goooosh! What happen with them????

                                How to start a universe chaos - seat your 2 girl in a bath face to face and ask them: Who want be wash first?
                                La motivation vient en se motivant ~ Motivation come by self-motivation

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X