Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How are you today?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by PhilippeD View Post
    Yesterday I take a caramel candy with the intention of eating it. Thing being what they are when you have kid I got interrupted and left the candy aside.
    Some minute later my younger one find the candy and come too me. She still can't talk (while can be quite noisy!) but her body language and sound definitively are asking me to open the candy.
    I never give her full candy, I'm affraid she will struggle with it. I open the packet, bite the candy and give her half. Happy, she go away.

    Not long after that she had finish her candy and come back to my. I was laying on the bad watching stuff on my phone.
    She saw my jaw was still moving... meaning I still not finish my half candy.
    She come too me, seat on my chest and look scrupulously at me. After a short time she put her hand on my chin pushing down... definitively trying to take the other half of the candy.
    It's not the first time she do that, I perfectly know what she is doing and I play a little with her. Believe me, she will not give up, she WANT the other half candy.
    After a while I open my mouth, if needed she will put all her hand inside for take the candy... let's say I don't make it too much hard to her... for my own sake!
    She delicately take the candy, slide her hand on my cheek and give me a big kiss on the cheek.

    If she was able to talk I think she would had add a "good boy"!
    This story cheered my day up lol
    Cheers,

    Princess Consuela Bananahammock

    Comment


    • Originally posted by hanung665 View Post
      Tiiiit..my lie-detector robot said it's not true


      @hanung665
      Good thing I sound like an adult here, then.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Happyman View Post
        Does the compost have any particular smell to it? What is the texture like?

        We have a lengkeng at the farm, they do get a bit bigger than pot sized. Mine is now over two meters tall and about two meters wide. Planted about 4 years ago (not from seed), I think. It's started having a problem bearing the weight of it's own fruit, and I'm worried the branches will crack. Really is a nice little tree to plant in the garden.
        Before opening the bag the texture was looking nice... after opening it it look like shit... heu... as a matter of compost i would really like that it really look like shit...
        It look like shredded wood.

        As you have a kelengkeng tree, does they have continually fruit or they are seasonal?
        I already buy 2 huge basket (kitchen wear - I think it's for wash cloth - it's way cheaper than a plant pot). I'm ready to move it when it will be bigger.
        I'm not in hurry for the fruit, what i know is one day i will have kelengkeng for free and hand reach... I would had prefer to have more then 1 tree who grow.
        La motivation vient en se motivant ~ Motivation come by self-motivation

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Phalange View Post
          This story cheered my day up lol
          it's all my pleasure
          La motivation vient en se motivant ~ Motivation come by self-motivation

          Comment


          • Originally posted by PhilippeD View Post
            Before opening the bag the texture was looking nice... after opening it it look like shit... heu... as a matter of compost i would really like that it really look like shit...
            It look like shredded wood.

            As you have a kelengkeng tree, does they have continually fruit or they are seasonal?
            I already buy 2 huge basket (kitchen wear - I think it's for wash cloth - it's way cheaper than a plant pot). I'm ready to move it when it will be bigger.
            I'm not in hurry for the fruit, what i know is one day i will have kelengkeng for free and hand reach... I would had prefer to have more then 1 tree who grow.
            This is strange. I was going to tell you that I think the tree has fruit on it more often than not. But, I wanted to see how many times a year, or if there was a cycle, so I googled. the internet says it fruits once a year... Admittedly, I don't go to the farm as often as I used to... but that has to be wrong. Seems like it has fruit on it every other time I see it, though it is not always ripe fruit. Unless, my workers may have been dosing it. I'm confused, Philippe. This link:http://www.fao.org/docrep/003/X6908E...n%20production says that it normally flowers/fruits once a year. But, that's not what I remember.

            Comment


            • KElengkeng branch is strogn enough to support it's fruit. It's won't crack easily, but if you care about the look , just put a stick to support it or tie using plastic rope. There was a kelengkeng plant at my garden at my home, the circumference of the trunk is almost 4 meter. It has been cut down now.


              @hanung665
              It's complicated when a man decide to be a lesbian transgender.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Happyman View Post
                This is strange. I was going to tell you that I think the tree has fruit on it more often than not. But, I wanted to see how many times a year, or if there was a cycle, so I googled. the internet says it fruits once a year... Admittedly, I don't go to the farm as often as I used to... but that has to be wrong. Seems like it has fruit on it every other time I see it, though it is not always ripe fruit. Unless, my workers may have been dosing it. I'm confused, Philippe. This link:http://www.fao.org/docrep/003/X6908E...n%20production says that it normally flowers/fruits once a year. But, that's not what I remember.
                Must be like rambutan, they produce fruit by batch, nothing related to a seasonal year. It just produce fruit batch after batch.

                Originally posted by hanung665 View Post
                KElengkeng branch is strogn enough to support it's fruit. It's won't crack easily, but if you care about the look , just put a stick to support it or tie using plastic rope. There was a kelengkeng plant at my garden at my home, the circumference of the trunk is almost 4 meter. It has been cut down now.


                @hanung665
                Wow! 4 meter wide... hmmm I will look for a bigger pot! : P

                My idea is to have a couple of half mature plant ready to put on my land... if one day I have one!
                La motivation vient en se motivant ~ Motivation come by self-motivation

                Comment


                • Originally posted by PhilippeD View Post
                  I had the exact same thought
                  Originally posted by Happyman View Post
                  Oh, so online dating is the same as regular dating...
                  sorry i dont get it hahah, so you guys mean men in regular dating mostly also looking for mistress??
                  brb i will prepare the cats and dogs to be my soulmates.. lol....
                  [FONT=Tahoma]for my part i know nothing with any certainty, but the sight of the stars makes me dream...[/FONT]

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by vania~ View Post
                    sorry i dont get it hahah, so you guys mean men in regular dating mostly also looking for mistress??
                    brb i will prepare the cats and dogs to be my soulmates.. lol....
                    I think it's a short-term/long-term thing. If you talk about the long term, most guys are looking for a dependable, honest, caring, beautiful woman to spend the night with, every night, for the rest of their lives. If you talk about the short term, most guys are looking for... a woman to spend the night with.

                    Oh, I assumed that by "mistress" you just meant someone to sleep with, not someone to sleep with other than his wife. That is a different topic, and will have me retracting my statement and staying far away... I love my wife and the life we have together, and I shouldn't comment on other people's marriages.
                    Last edited by Happyman; 23-01-15, 16:04.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Happyman View Post
                      I think it's a short-term/long-term thing. If you talk about the long term, most guys are looking for a dependable, honest, caring, beautiful woman to spend the night with, every night, for the rest of their lives. If you talk about the short term, most guys are looking for a woman to spend the night with.
                      so what are the odds of not beautiful woman getting into a long term relationship? hahaha *silently crying*
                      Cheers,

                      Princess Consuela Bananahammock

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Phalange View Post
                        so what are the odds of not beautiful woman getting into a long term relationship? hahaha *silently crying*
                        I don't know you, Vania, but beauty can be more than "looks". Back when I was unattached, there was more than one girl that I initially thought of as "average" or "plain" when I first met them... but later saw as beautiful. It was in their smile and laugh, the way they treated others, a type of grace that is not seen in the body but rather the heart/soul. I know that sounds cheesy as hell, but I mean it. They went from not special to very attractive, and stayed that way. The opposite is also true, a beautiful body attached to an ugly heart won't look appealing for long.

                        So you don't have to miss out on anything, you want a random to sleep with, I'd be surprised if you couldn't find one. You want a long term guy, if you are a beautiful person, he'll probably see it (though you still might not be a match).

                        Comment


                        • Another boring day in Jakarta :-(

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Happyman View Post
                            I think it's a short-term/long-term thing. If you talk about the long term, most guys are looking for a dependable, honest, caring, beautiful woman to spend the night with, every night, for the rest of their lives. If you talk about the short term, most guys are looking for... a woman to spend the night with.

                            Oh, I assumed that by "mistress" you just meant someone to sleep with, not someone to sleep with other than his wife. That is a different topic, and will have me retracting my statement and staying far away... I love my wife and the life we have together, and I shouldn't comment on other people's marriages.
                            im looking for a long term guy in online dating, because in real life i dont have much time to socialize with many guys.. and yeah mostly the men in the online dating that i found are only looking for sex and they has wifes or girlfriends. and good thing, i found out that they has wifes or girlfriends.. that was crazy, i dont wanna messed up somebody's relationship.

                            Originally posted by Happyman View Post
                            I don't know you, Vania, but beauty can be more than "looks". Back when I was unattached, there was more than one girl that I initially thought of as "average" or "plain" when I first met them... but later saw as beautiful. It was in their smile and laugh, the way they treated others, a type of grace that is not seen in the body but rather the heart/soul. I know that sounds cheesy as hell, but I mean it. They went from not special to very attractive, and stayed that way. The opposite is also true, a beautiful body attached to an ugly heart won't look appealing for long.

                            So you don't have to miss out on anything, you want a random to sleep with, I'd be surprised if you couldn't find one. You want a long term guy, if you are a beautiful person, he'll probably see it (though you still might not be a match).
                            i do understand that happyman, i just havent met someone that see me that im 'beautiful'.. i really need to go out see new people more often LOL...
                            [FONT=Tahoma]for my part i know nothing with any certainty, but the sight of the stars makes me dream...[/FONT]

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by natasa2012 View Post
                              Another boring day in Jakarta :-(
                              why boring? weekend is coming!!
                              [FONT=Tahoma]for my part i know nothing with any certainty, but the sight of the stars makes me dream...[/FONT]

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by vania~ View Post
                                why boring? weekend is coming!!
                                I don't have any friends here and still don't work, so for me every day is the same...boring ....

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X