Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How are you today?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by MsPlain_ View Post
    Eww "kak vania"?
    Don't listen to him, van. He thinks He is mario teguh himself making daily inspirational quotes

    ( Pssst just kidding Han.. hahaha)
    lol and its like im so muchhh older than me called me kak
    [FONT=Tahoma]for my part i know nothing with any certainty, but the sight of the stars makes me dream...[/FONT]

    Comment


    • Originally posted by vania~ View Post
      bwahahaha thats true! my bills doesnt give shit with my feeling :|
      My bills don't give shit about my passion in life as well
      Cheers,

      Princess Consuela Bananahammock

      Comment


      • ah i feel youu
        [FONT=Tahoma]for my part i know nothing with any certainty, but the sight of the stars makes me dream...[/FONT]

        Comment


        • Originally posted by MsPlain_ View Post
          Eww "kak vania"?
          Don't listen to him, van. He thinks He is mario teguh himself making daily inspirational quotes

          ( Pssst just kidding Han.. hahaha)
          Hahaha..apology accepted

          Originally posted by vania~ View Post
          lol and its like im so muchhh older than me called me kak
          Anu kak Vania, actually I'm still a teenager*




          *many years ago

          Originally posted by Phalange View Post
          My bills don't give shit about my passion in life as well
          Maybe almost all of us has been there..heart that hahaha..


          @hanung665
          Last edited by hanung665; 20-01-15, 09:26. Reason: typo
          It's complicated when a man decide to be a lesbian transgender.

          Comment


          • Hanung, being old it's being an ado since more long than other
            La motivation vient en se motivant ~ Motivation come by self-motivation

            Comment


            • Originally posted by PhilippeD View Post
              Hanung, being old it's being an ado since more long than other
              I am still young *denial*
              Hahaha..


              @hanung665
              It's complicated when a man decide to be a lesbian transgender.

              Comment


              • dear expat,
                connect ASEAN community to stay strong in the region.
                join us

                www.aseanmatch.com
                FREE TO JOIN in OUR BIG FAMILY

                Comment


                • Originally posted by aseanmatch View Post
                  dear expat,
                  connect ASEAN community to stay strong in the region.
                  join us

                  www.aseanmatch.com
                  FREE TO JOIN in OUR BIG FAMILY
                  whihihihi hey im single, can you find me a boyfriend material? im to lazy to sign up LOL
                  i never really successful find nice man at online dating, mostly men there are looking for a mistress
                  [FONT=Tahoma]for my part i know nothing with any certainty, but the sight of the stars makes me dream...[/FONT]

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by vania~ View Post
                    whihihihi hey im single, can you find me a boyfriend material? im to lazy to sign up LOL
                    i never really successful find nice man at online dating, mostly men there are looking for a mistress
                    Oh, so online dating is the same as regular dating...

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by hanung665 View Post
                      Anu kak Vania, actually I'm still a teenager*


                      @hanung665

                      Eh? Dont mention it, I'm a teenager as well.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Happyman View Post
                        Oh, so online dating is the same as regular dating...
                        I had the exact same thought
                        La motivation vient en se motivant ~ Motivation come by self-motivation

                        Comment


                        • Yesterday I take a caramel candy with the intention of eating it. Thing being what they are when you have kid I got interrupted and left the candy aside.
                          Some minute later my younger one find the candy and come too me. She still can't talk (while can be quite noisy!) but her body language and sound definitively are asking me to open the candy.
                          I never give her full candy, I'm affraid she will struggle with it. I open the packet, bite the candy and give her half. Happy, she go away.

                          Not long after that she had finish her candy and come back to my. I was laying on the bad watching stuff on my phone.
                          She saw my jaw was still moving... meaning I still not finish my half candy.
                          She come too me, seat on my chest and look scrupulously at me. After a short time she put her hand on my chin pushing down... definitively trying to take the other half of the candy.
                          It's not the first time she do that, I perfectly know what she is doing and I play a little with her. Believe me, she will not give up, she WANT the other half candy.
                          After a while I open my mouth, if needed she will put all her hand inside for take the candy... let's say I don't make it too much hard to her... for my own sake!
                          She delicately take the candy, slide her hand on my cheek and give me a big kiss on the cheek.

                          If she was able to talk I think she would had add a "good boy"!
                          La motivation vient en se motivant ~ Motivation come by self-motivation

                          Comment


                          • Now that all my tomato plant are dead and I know it is impossible to grow paprika from the fruit seed buy at the grocery... I'm trying with local plant.

                            Last time my wife buy kelengkeng I keep some seed and put them in ground... The reality is I have make some search on internet for see what kind of plant/tree is it first and than ask my wife to buy some fruit.
                            Kelengkeng is a small tree that look like a bush, I find pic on internet of the tree growing in pot (and looking pitiful) and having fruit.

                            In total I put 9 seed in ground.
                            I first had a first grow which in some way always bring some joy to see something growing out of your effort.
                            A week latter I had another one.... heu... hey! it's not the same leaf and color at all than the first one???
                            After a short inspection, the first one was not a kelengkeng, I can see the seed on the second one.

                            Now at around 10 cm high and starting to grow a second set of leave.

                            Some time ago I buy a bag of "compost". On the bag it is write "high quality"... but nothing at all grow at of it. The tomato plant got a big down after I had of the compost on the plant (and the rain season finish it).
                            I don't know what kind of compost it is.... but it seem it is seem more killing plant than making them grow.... indonesian product... with indonesian nomenclature...
                            La motivation vient en se motivant ~ Motivation come by self-motivation

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by MsPlain_ View Post
                              Eh? Dont mention it, I'm a teenager as well.
                              Tiiiit..my lie-detector robot said it's not true

                              Originally posted by PhilippeD View Post
                              Now that all my tomato plant are dead and I know it is impossible to grow paprika from the fruit seed buy at the grocery... I'm trying with local plant.

                              Last time my wife buy kelengkeng I keep some seed and put them in ground... The reality is I have make some search on internet for see what kind of plant/tree is it first and than ask my wife to buy some fruit.
                              Kelengkeng is a small tree that look like a bush, I find pic on internet of the tree growing in pot (and looking pitiful) and having fruit.

                              In total I put 9 seed in ground.
                              I first had a first grow which in some way always bring some joy to see something growing out of your effort.
                              A week latter I had another one.... heu... hey! it's not the same leaf and color at all than the first one???
                              After a short inspection, the first one was not a kelengkeng, I can see the seed on the second one.

                              Now at around 10 cm high and starting to grow a second set of leave.

                              Some time ago I buy a bag of "compost". On the bag it is write "high quality"... but nothing at all grow at of it. The tomato plant got a big down after I had of the compost on the plant (and the rain season finish it).
                              I don't know what kind of compost it is.... but it seem it is seem more killing plant than making them grow.... indonesian product... with indonesian nomenclature...
                              As far as I know, it will take years for kelengkeng to bear it's first fruit..


                              @hanung665
                              It's complicated when a man decide to be a lesbian transgender.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by PhilippeD View Post
                                Last time my wife buy kelengkeng I keep some seed and put them in ground... The reality is I have make some search on internet for see what kind of plant/tree is it first and than ask my wife to buy some fruit.
                                Kelengkeng is a small tree that look like a bush, I find pic on internet of the tree growing in pot (and looking pitiful) and having fruit.

                                In total I put 9 seed in ground.
                                I first had a first grow which in some way always bring some joy to see something growing out of your effort.
                                A week latter I had another one.... heu... hey! it's not the same leaf and color at all than the first one???
                                After a short inspection, the first one was not a kelengkeng, I can see the seed on the second one.

                                Now at around 10 cm high and starting to grow a second set of leave.

                                Some time ago I buy a bag of "compost". On the bag it is write "high quality"... but nothing at all grow at of it. The tomato plant got a big down after I had of the compost on the plant (and the rain season finish it).
                                I don't know what kind of compost it is.... but it seem it is seem more killing plant than making them grow.... indonesian product... with indonesian nomenclature...
                                Does the compost have any particular smell to it? What is the texture like?

                                We have a lengkeng at the farm, they do get a bit bigger than pot sized. Mine is now over two meters tall and about two meters wide. Planted about 4 years ago (not from seed), I think. It's started having a problem bearing the weight of it's own fruit, and I'm worried the branches will crack. Really is a nice little tree to plant in the garden.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X