How are you today?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by vania~ View Post
    hi Phil there are anime movies from studio ghibli by Hayao Miyazaki, nice movies i think for kids

my dad dont subscribe the fox channel, so i can't watch the walking dead :/

but im with LM, i watch scandal, devious maids, revenge and some other series in fox crimes.. but when my mom is home, she watches metro tv all day! lol....
    I don't like TV, I have live many year without it and don't remember being bored... TV does make me bored!
    I highly prefer download movie on the computer...

i know well studio Gilbi and Miyasaki, last last one from Miyasaki, "Ponyo", is quite a flop when you compare to the previous "Princess Mononoke". He does have take his retirement.
    Studio Gilbi is still alive... but I don't expect we will see soon equivalent of the well know trio of Miyasaki (Tororo, Princess Mononoke and Spirited Away)

The last anime which got the appreciation from my kid:
    Un Monstre a Paris (2011) - I have also download 2 of the main song which my girl LOVE and start to be able to sing it (in French definitively)

Émili Jolie (2011) - Also a french Animation, my girl love it.

The Beauty and the Beast (1991) - Classic never died! But they didn't appreciate Little mermaid at all (from the same period)

Metegol (2013) - I think it's Bresilian, there is a "scary part with a rat where the younger one will hide her face behind a pillow... other than that they like it a lot.

The house of magic (2013) - This one too I'm not sure of the origine... maybe Spain, it's the story of a cat who find refuge in the home of a magicien, highly colored animation, the kid never get bored to see it again and again.

Mr Peadoby ans Sherman (2014) - The story of a genius talkative dog and his adopted (human) kid who travel through time...

Moshi Monster (2013) - Colored anime with a lot of song... My kid love anime with song...

For movie... they didn't like Willy Wonka, but they liked "Maleficient" (2014) and "Alice in Wonderland" (2010)
    La motivation vient en se motivant ~ Motivation come by self-motivation

Comment

• The Indonesian version of "the dog eat my homework" is "a tikus (mouse) have eat the photocopier.

The photocopy girl at the office have a lazy day today because a mouse eat [SIZE=1](a cable inside)[/SIZE] the photocopier.

Comment

• Still 50% recover from hangover. I need to watch out for "Overproof" label next time.
        Dancing along the bumpy road of life. And it feels damn good!

Comment

• I think this is the most popular thread ever! 212 pages of reply. Wow

Comment

• I will join a new company next week. Oh man, I was so excited! But this gap between job that I am taking ruins the excitement lol. Now I'm just a happy lazy monster.....
            Lost in Jakarta's trafic jam

Comment

• Originally posted by LittleMonster View Post
              I will join a new company next week. Oh man, I was so excited! But this gap between job that I am taking ruins the excitement lol. Now I'm just a happy lazy monster.....
              Happiness, it's all what matter : P

But... yah, too much long break in between 2 job kind of kill the mood and make us don't want go work anymore! (at least me!)

Comment

• Originally posted by PhilippeD View Post
                Happiness, it's all what matter : P

But... yah, too much long break in between 2 job kind of kill the mood and make us don't want go work anymore! (at least me!)
                Not only you papa pilip, I don't wanna work again! Yaaayyy
                Lost in Jakarta's trafic jam

Comment

• How am I today?

Excited and bored. counting days on my last effective day with the company that employed me for the last 6 years.
                  [COLOR=black]
                  [/COLOR]

Comment

• Originally posted by sweetmaria View Post
                    How am I today?

Excited and bored. counting days on my last effective day with the company that employed me for the last 6 years.
                    Do you will go full time on your food business (added to full time mom)?

Comment

• Phillipe, Yes.

My son is 4 months old now, I don't want to miss his growth.
                      [COLOR=black]
                      [/COLOR]

Comment

• Originally posted by sweetmaria View Post
                        Phillipe, Yes.

My son is 4 months old now, I don't want to miss his growth.

and it pass so fast, mine already 4 and soon 3

Comment

• cant believe this is a 213 page thread... LOL
                          [FONT=book antiqua]- Until a man finds something to die for, he has nothing to live for. -[/FONT]

Comment

• And such cute little girls you have Phil! <3

Comment

• Originally posted by whatever View Post
                              And such cute little girls you have Phil! <3
                              Thanks a lot What.

This morning I visit a school for the cute monster... and we talk about the price...

Comment

• Originally posted by delectrifying View Post
                                cant believe this is a 213 page thread... LOL
                                it's the social part of the forum, you are welcome to talk about whatever you want... but don't talk about Whatever : P

Since a while I was preparing for the upcoming rain season in September (here it last only a month).... and i'm still waiting for it!
                                The 2 previous year we had huge rain all September (more in the beginning and reducing until the end of the month for going back to the normal), this year NOTHING AT ALL. It's like if the dry season is going on forever.

Comment

Working...
                                X