No announcement yet.

How are you today?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• @Philippe: i dont get it, what do you mean by 'tread'? sorry my english is kacau hahah

my mom used to tai chi too sometime ago, she said she felt better, healthier... but not sure why she quit
    [FONT=Tahoma]for my part i know nothing with any certainty, but the sight of the stars makes me dream...[/FONT]

Comment

• Wrong traduction from my French... Fil = tread (textile) or wire (electric)... I mean wire
      La motivation vient en se motivant ~ Motivation come by self-motivation

Comment

• Originally posted by PhilippeD View Post
        I have never understand the link in between the contorsion and meditating.

If I want meditating I highly prefer doing it in a couch with a good coffee than in the strange contortionned position.
        If I want make give some strength to the "supportive" muscle (the one aside the main muscle we rarely use but important for balance and avoid to fall) I would do martial art which I consider as a 2 in 1 (self defense course + cardio & stretching). I have my preference for Aikido as it's probably the more soft martial art (depending of the dojo).

Taichi is good too, it make a good work on the "supportive" muscle... just not my prefered, too much relax for my taste.
        Yoga is total turn off for me!
        The yoga i was talking about isnt about meditating, im the worst person to meditate. Maybe would only last 10 sec lol. The yoga class i am in is where they twist your body here and there, totally not for old people, esp beginner old ppl .
        It is at fitness first, everybody seem young, many are younger than me....sigh now i feel old
        Lost in Jakarta's trafic jam

Comment

• Originally posted by LittleMonster View Post
          The yoga i was talking about isnt about meditating, im the worst person to meditate. Maybe would only last 10 sec lol. The yoga class i am in is where they twist your body here and there, totally not for old people, esp beginner old ppl .
          It is at fitness first, everybody seem young, many are younger than me....sigh now i feel old
          So, Why take a course of contortionist????

Comment

• Some time you wonder if you should not just buy a new one...

2 month ago the wire and battery of my computer died, the company replaced them
            Last week the new tread broke again, It's the new tread which i use at home... I buy a new one myself
            Since a while the tread for plug the support with fan have broken...
            And now it seem the computer have trouble to cool down itself on a table in a room with quite cold AC, maybe the fan inside have died!

maybe I'm due for a new computer!!!

Comment

• Or you can change the fan only Phillipe (not with Maspion of course!)

Yesterday i went to Siloam hospital to get second opinion about my fracture. My ex company me there. Well.. he is more vicious making the doctor understand that i worked too hard after the accident. First doctor at Prima medika allowed me to work after 3-4 days which my buddy (let's call my ex bf that from now on) hated.

I surprised yesterday that he was more like curhat to the doctor. "No! the problem is she feel responsible. Her manager on maternity leave for third times now. Sit there with baby for 3 months. Now she must work with painful arm? Could you talk some sense to her please?" After felt being scolded like a child i decided to calm things down and treat him sate babi by the beach. Phew!
              Dancing along the bumpy road of life. And it feels damn good!

Comment

• Originally posted by bucketofmumbles View Post
                Or you can change the fan only Phillipe (not with Maspion of course!)

Yesterday i went to Siloam hospital to get second opinion about my fracture. My ex company me there. Well.. he is more vicious making the doctor understand that i worked too hard after the accident. First doctor at Prima medika allowed me to work after 3-4 days which my buddy (let's call my ex bf that from now on) hated.

I surprised yesterday that he was more like curhat to the doctor. "No! the problem is she feel responsible. Her manager on maternity leave for third times now. Sit there with baby for 3 months. Now she must work with painful arm? Could you talk some sense to her please?" After felt being scolded like a child i decided to calm things down and treat him sate babi by the beach. Phew!
                Yah, I know... it's just... you know when everything start falling apart one after another, you never know when it will end!

Comment

• ahh wire! i understand now Philippe hahah

bucket! i love sate babiiii
                  hope your arm get well soon! so you will doing things easier with healthy arm

i think im in the phase that i feel bored with my life lol....
                  [FONT=Tahoma]for my part i know nothing with any certainty, but the sight of the stars makes me dream...[/FONT]

Comment

• Bah today I woke up, looked at my phone and read a heartbreaking email booooooo......
                    Ah well, maybe morning coffee will make things better

Comment

• I am great today, woke up at 6.00 and shot over to Jimbaran on my scooter for a photo shoot with a beautiful Ukrainian model. Hard life at times.

Comment

• Booooo...boring day here.
                        Btw i saw someone posted 3 pulau asu threads, but theyre always deleted somehow ggrrrr

Comment

• today is just another day at the office, my head is thinking to sort clothes for garage sale.. some clothes are still new, i bought from the factory when i was working in bali

Comment

• Originally posted by vania~ View Post
                            today is just another day at the office, my head is thinking to sort clothes for garage sale.. some clothes are still new, i bought from the factory when i was working in bali
                            hmmm... I don't think they will fit my wife!

Comment

• actually i bought the clothes in random sizes
                              i will post the thread here later, with the measurement too

Comment

• So i have been feeling dizzy for days, im worried if i got vertigo since some of my extended family members got it ( idk if its genetic thingy). This morning, the dizziness happened again. Instead of taking meds, i bought coffee......and its cured. Now i am worried if im addicted to caffeine. It did happen since i changed my coffee to the cheaper ones lol

Comment

Working...
                                X