How are you today?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am bored.

And papii, walking with 18 kg on your shoulder will give you a visit to doc or tukang urut
    Lost in Jakarta's trafic jam

Comment

• Originally posted by LittleMonster View Post
      I am bored.

And papii, walking with 18 kg on your shoulder will give you a visit to doc or tukang urut
      It will be alright.
      The first time I have done it I had some sore on my chest that last all the evening.
      The second time almost nothing.
      Yesterday I walk again with them and nothing hurt at all. I can feel the leg need force a little bit more... just enough for lose some weight!
      Look like the needed muscle in my top body already build up

Tomato recapitulation (specially for little angle and other new member):
      I bought a tomato, take out some seed, let them dry 24 hour and put them on ground.
      I got 7 grow, got some technical trouble to transplant them in a bigger pot (short of ground)... some get drawn when their pot fill with water.
      After a while 2 survive, I put them on the front yard for they take sun, my girl play "bulldozer" on the pot and lay down the 2 plant.
      Couple of day later she help my father in law to uproot his peanut plant (peanut grow underground)... which lead her to search more peanut under other plant...
      She tear off my 2 tomato plant, one have his main root broken very short.
      I put them back in the ground... the weaker one die, but in same time a mysterious nut who fall in the pot have start to grow... later I find out it was a peanut.

Now, around 2 week later the "uprooting"... Yeah! My tomato plant finally restart to grow up!
      La motivation vient en se motivant ~ Motivation come by self-motivation

Comment

• hmm after peanut... now tomato... you do look like my parents papaphil...
        10 step to eternity...

Comment

• who is agree that phil d have a blog about his life?

Comment

• Originally posted by thediamond View Post
            who is agree that phil d have a blog about his life?
            he indeed have the stories... most of em are enjoyable for me...
            10 step to eternity...

Comment

• @SH: agree

Comment

• http://www.buzzfeed.com/mjs538/dear-...ve-your-chests

Comment

• I feel better everyday, forcing myself to be more positive. Tho sometimes I still have emotional swing/attacks haha wth.

Comment

• Every shops are closed, every restaurants are closed noooooooooo

Comment

• Don't worry, it's only for a few days, LM. I can't wait til 30th or 31st (or 2nd more realistically) and I'm going back to ITC Kuningan! Hahaha

Comment

• Originally posted by whatever View Post
                        I feel better everyday, forcing myself to be more positive. Tho sometimes I still have emotional swing/attacks haha wth.
                        period?

Comment

• yang ngerayain lebaran...ditunggu ketupatnya ya ...colek whatever ....

Happy ied everyone

Comment

• Originally posted by thediamond View Post
                            period?
                            Correct.

Originally posted by thediamond View Post
                            yang ngerayain lebaran...ditunggu ketupatnya ya ...colek whatever ....

Happy ied everyone
                            Thanks D.
                            Last edited by whatever; 17-09-14, 20:24.

Comment

• Stranded at starbucks \o/

Comment

• Blog???? Maybe one day...

Now I have my younger one who is burying my under pillow while I type this... I will come back later with the story of a bead in the nose...
                                La motivation vient en se motivant ~ Motivation come by self-motivation

Comment

Working...
                                X