Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How are you today?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Yes I'm bringing it here SH, keeping that thread on topic

    Originally posted by SomeoneHere View Post
    hey hey... this is Politic thread... you 2 do this in PM...or soulmate thread please...

    well anyway no matter how a cunt he may be, atleast he is successfully make 2 person flirting at a political thread, Robin Hood of love... lol...
    Oh, whoa, flirting you call it?

    You joking.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by SomeoneHere View Post
      hmm... theres something about your wing that remind me of an"angel" that lost her wing... hmmm....
      An angel who lost her wings and turned into a door knob.... coming soon to the theaters near you
      ~Scars remind us where we've been, they don't have to dictate where we belong~

      Comment


      • Originally posted by LittleMonster View Post
        That is always a good idea papapilip, work will still be there tmrw
        I left early yesterday and.... Yah! the work is still there!
        La motivation vient en se motivant ~ Motivation come by self-motivation

        Comment


        • Originally posted by SomeoneHere View Post
          hmm... theres something about your wing that remind me of an"angel" that lost her wing... hmmm....
          heh! that particular angel trade her wings for tons of bacon
          Dancing along the bumpy road of life. And it feels damn good!

          Comment


          • Originally posted by whatever View Post
            Aw, thanks LA! I was sick yes, but I'm fine now, physically, but not mentally (I'm still sane, don't worry). Got so much on my mind and I can't sort them out. I feel failed, I feel lost, I feel crushed. I've been so galau. Lately, I feel like I wanna leave everything and be alone. No internet. No phone. No people. Just me alone.

            I'm giving myself 'free pass' til after Lebaran. I'm gonna go crazy at the max level I can do. After holiday ends, I promise myself I'll get back to my normal self and work things out.

            Things seem blurry and absurd to me. I lost myself. This is worse than breaking up with my ex

            Anyway, I'm here only to say hi again to you. I'm going to bed now

            Night-night people.
            Hi Whatever, I'm so sorry to hear about your condition. Hope you'll feel better and able to sort things out anytime soon ya.. Galaunya jangan kelamaan!
            [FONT=times new roman]Follow your heart, but take your brain with you.[/FONT]

            Comment


            • Got my internet back on..yay!!!

              Comment


              • Originally posted by whatever View Post
                Yes I'm bringing it here SH, keeping that thread on topic



                Oh, whoa, flirting you call it?

                You joking.
                well is it not?

                but yeah i'm joking....
                10 step to eternity...

                Comment


                • Is there anyone interested to join this?


                  [COLOR=#000000][FONT=Arial]Hari pertama:
                  1. Jam 8 pagi harus ke RSCM untuk menghadiri acara pemotongan burungnya Ahmad Dhani.
                  2. Siangnya langsung ke Monas, liat Mitta & Sherlyn lari bugil.
                  3. Sore mampir ke toko, beli tali gantungan buat Tri Wulandari.
                  4. Malem bantuin Meurah Luwa Heru masturbasi di tempat umum.
                  5. Tengah malem buka grup PRESIDEN RI ke-7 untuk melihat Shinta Reni di GANG BANG rame rame[/FONT][/COLOR]
                  [COLOR=#000000][FONT=Arial]Hari kedua:
                  1. Pagi2 udah harus ke bandara nganterin anak Rhoma Irama yang mau pindah negara.
                  2. Siang nganter Egar Raha mengurus prosesi murtadnya
                  3. Sore terbang ke Yogya, melepas Amien Rais jalan kaki Yogya-Jakarta PP.
                  4. Malam langsung ke Surabaya buat nembak Ki Sabdo Jagad Royo.


                  [/FONT][/COLOR]

                  Comment


                  • wow quite a heavy schedule diamond! but i thought we don't need RSCM to castrate AD. It will go off with a single flick of a finger.
                    Dancing along the bumpy road of life. And it feels damn good!

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by thediamond View Post
                      Is there anyone interested to join this?


                      [COLOR=#000000][FONT=Arial]Hari pertama:
                      1. Jam 8 pagi harus ke RSCM untuk menghadiri acara pemotongan burungnya Ahmad Dhani.
                      2. Siangnya langsung ke Monas, liat Mitta & Sherlyn lari bugil.
                      3. Sore mampir ke toko, beli tali gantungan buat Tri Wulandari.
                      4. Malem bantuin Meurah Luwa Heru masturbasi di tempat umum.
                      5. Tengah malem buka grup PRESIDEN RI ke-7 untuk melihat Shinta Reni di GANG BANG rame rame[/FONT][/COLOR]
                      [COLOR=#000000][FONT=Arial]Hari kedua:
                      1. Pagi2 udah harus ke bandara nganterin anak Rhoma Irama yang mau pindah negara.
                      2. Siang nganter Egar Raha mengurus prosesi murtadnya
                      3. Sore terbang ke Yogya, melepas Amien Rais jalan kaki Yogya-Jakarta PP.
                      4. Malam langsung ke Surabaya buat nembak Ki Sabdo Jagad Royo.



                      [/FONT][/COLOR]
                      [COLOR=#000000][FONT=Arial]ME ME!!!.... do you need my phone?... please called!...
                      [/FONT][/COLOR]Please take me!!!...

                      "It would be... wait for it, wait for it... LEGENDARYYYY!".....LOL... EPIC!
                      10 step to eternity...

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by bucketofmumbles View Post
                        wow quite a heavy schedule diamond! but i thought we don't need RSCM to castrate AD. It will go off with a single flick of a finger.
                        you too B, come and see... it probably wont happen again....
                        10 step to eternity...

                        Comment


                        • Tuti, thank you but it looks like I seem so down, really? I didn't mean that way haha
                          I was just ranting, again...
                          Well true that I'm down but nothing is to be sorry about
                          I'm okay just feeling blahhhh

                          My face is now like this -____________________-

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by PhilippeD View Post
                            Hi maria, how are you?
                            How is the baby?

                            Welcome back
                            Hi Phil,
                            great. the baby is growing and trying his best to keep us up at night
                            [COLOR=black]
                            [/COLOR]

                            Comment


                            • Congratulations sweetmaria!
                              ~Scars remind us where we've been, they don't have to dictate where we belong~

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by thediamond View Post
                                Got my internet back on..yay!!!
                                Yeah!


                                So How is our contest?
                                How much weight have you lose?

                                So far I can use my belt one hole more small... but I thing walking half hour with the older one (18kg) on my shoulder have make me grow some muscle... The scale keep telling me the same weight!
                                La motivation vient en se motivant ~ Motivation come by self-motivation

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X