Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How are you today?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • @LM... will do, soon...

    @papahil... LOL..i was seriously going to say something about the hair thing, err i mean about the lack of hair...
    10 step to eternity...

    Comment


    • Phil you meaaan!

      Comment


      • I haven't been around much, and I miss you guys already. I was unwell (but I'm okay now) and have been trying to hide in a cave (yes it is metaphor haha) and try to find peace in my mind and gather my thoughts and look into my goals that once broken. Yes, it's about life in general. Anyway someone new here from Boston? And from somewhere else juga? Steve something? I can't find her thread and his thread but ah, Little Angel yes? I'm saying hi from Jakarta LA (Little Angel, not Los Angeles or Lenteng Agung ya ). Have fun and enjoy the forum. Some people are silly some are crazy some are super serious some are fun some are mysterious lalala but you'll get used to all this here. And pokoknya hi too to anyone new here

        I'm signing off and stay healthy and happy! I'll be back soon.
        Last edited by whatever; 19-07-14, 18:58.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by whatever View Post
          I haven't been around much, and I miss you guys already. I was unwell (but I'm okay now) and have been trying to hide in a cave (yes it is metaphor haha) and try to find peace in my mind and gather my thoughts and look into my goals that once broken. Yes, it's about life in general. Anyway someone new here from Boston? And from somewhere else juga? Steve something? I can't find her thread and his thread but ah, Little Angel yes? I'm saying hi from Jakarta LA (Little Angel, not Los Angeles or Lenteng Agung ya ). Have fun and enjoy the forum. Some people are silly some are crazy some are super serious some are fun some are mysterious lalala but you'll get used to all this here. And pokoknya hi too to anyone new here

          I'm signing off and stay healthy and happy! I'll be back soon.
          miss you too girl...^^
          10 step to eternity...

          Comment


          • I woke up in a mad house, mad, very mad!
            Lost in Jakarta's trafic jam

            Comment


            • My 2 girl are quite different if not opposite in their personality.
              The older one is more confrontational, she will look in the eyes while doing what you just ask her to not do.
              While the second is more... heu... subtle...

              I give a pen AND PAPER to the younger one.
              She run to the wall with the pen front ready to write on it.
              Me: No! not on the wall, on the paper.
              She stop a 30cm of the wall, lower her head and give me a ashamed look.
              I turn my head of her but keep an half eye her on her... you know, with time you know how your kid act...
              She wait 3 second for being sure I don't look at her anymore and raise her hand for write on the wall.
              "No! not on the wall On the paper."
              This time she seat and snob.
              I take her away of the wall and seat her in front of the paper.
              She keep her ashamed look for 3 more second... raise up her head which now show a smile, grab my finger, and bring me outside of the room.
              She often do that when she want play with me or go walk, taking my finger and pulling me to what she want do or take.
              But now her intention are different...
              After we have cross the door she let go of my hand, return in the room, turn to me, tell me a "bye bye" and close the door. All of this with a smile.

              And yes, you can be sure she take back the pen and run to the wall... she really believe I will just go away!

              If I come back in the room right away, she will said "no", take back my hand and bring me back outside the room. She will told me the same "bye bye" before close the door.

              You should see the deception on her face when she realize she can't get rib of me!
              La motivation vient en se motivant ~ Motivation come by self-motivation

              Comment


              • It's been a while. Hope to come back online soon.
                [COLOR=black]
                [/COLOR]

                Comment


                • Hi maria, how are you?
                  How is the baby?

                  Welcome back
                  La motivation vient en se motivant ~ Motivation come by self-motivation

                  Comment


                  • Some offices at Sudirman-Thamrin excuse the employees to go home at 3PM today due the KPU thing. Me? I don't go to work
                    Lost in Jakarta's trafic jam

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by LittleMonster View Post
                      Some offices at Sudirman-Thamrin excuse the employees to go home at 3PM today due the KPU thing. Me? I don't go to work
                      Also thinking about going home earlier today!
                      La motivation vient en se motivant ~ Motivation come by self-motivation

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by PhilippeD View Post
                        Also thinking about going home earlier today!
                        That is always a good idea papapilip, work will still be there tmrw
                        Lost in Jakarta's trafic jam

                        Comment


                        • Jakarta is safe, isnt it?

                          I just back from BL. Oooh my stomach in pain!

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by whatever View Post
                            I haven't been around much, and I miss you guys already. I was unwell (but I'm okay now) and have been trying to hide in a cave (yes it is metaphor haha) and try to find peace in my mind and gather my thoughts and look into my goals that once broken. Yes, it's about life in general. Anyway someone new here from Boston? And from somewhere else juga? Steve something? I can't find her thread and his thread but ah, Little Angel yes? I'm saying hi from Jakarta LA (Little Angel, not Los Angeles or Lenteng Agung ya ). Have fun and enjoy the forum. Some people are silly some are crazy some are super serious some are fun some are mysterious lalala but you'll get used to all this here. And pokoknya hi too to anyone new here

                            I'm signing off and stay healthy and happy! I'll be back soon.

                            Thanks for the shout out, whatever! Yes, LA here but not from LA or LA, but from Boston I used this nickname in a different forum and most people call me LA. I hope you'll feel better soon and come out from your hiding. Nice to meet you and everyone else here. This is me saying hello -->
                            ~Scars remind us where we've been, they don't have to dictate where we belong~

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by LittleAngel View Post
                              Thanks for the shout out, whatever! Yes, LA here but not from LA or LA, but from Boston I used this nickname in a different forum and most people call me LA. I hope you'll feel better soon and come out from your hiding. Nice to meet you and everyone else here. This is me saying hello -->

                              hmm... theres something about your wing that remind me of an"angel" that lost her wing... hmmm....
                              10 step to eternity...

                              Comment


                              • Aw, thanks LA! I was sick yes, but I'm fine now, physically, but not mentally (I'm still sane, don't worry). Got so much on my mind and I can't sort them out. I feel failed, I feel lost, I feel crushed. I've been so galau. Lately, I feel like I wanna leave everything and be alone. No internet. No phone. No people. Just me alone.

                                I'm giving myself 'free pass' til after Lebaran. I'm gonna go crazy at the max level I can do. After holiday ends, I promise myself I'll get back to my normal self and work things out.

                                Things seem blurry and absurd to me. I lost myself. This is worse than breaking up with my ex

                                Anyway, I'm here only to say hi again to you. I'm going to bed now

                                Night-night people.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X