X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SomeoneHere View Post
    CoC?....
    Its a game, google it.

Got an interview this afternoon, wish me luck!
    Lost in Jakarta's trafic jam

Comment

• good luck LiMo

I accidently erase the pic of the mystery plant... will take again tonight.
      La motivation vient en se motivant ~ Motivation come by self-motivation

Comment

• Originally posted by PhilippeD View Post
        good luck LiMo

I accidently erase the pic of the mystery plant... will take again tonight.
        Thank you papapilip, glad that the poor tomato is still alive

Comment

• i play hayday instead of CoC...

Comment

• Originally posted by LittleMonster View Post
            Thank you papapilip, glad that the poor tomato is still alive
            don't be sorry..tomato destroyed because of he ate it

Comment

• Coc is more fun, you can kill and kick people's butt.
              And there are wars! I like war game
              I installed hayday too, but it is too cute for my taste, cant kill anything there, the animals are too cute.

Papapilip, stop eating the tomato!

Comment

• It is a cute game but it's kinda addicted. I can't add more game. I have 'i love coffee' and 'hayday'

Comment

• good luck LM!

Comment

• HEY!!! I don't eat the tomato!!!

The tomato didn't grow up since it have been tear off, but I can see plenty of new root... I hope it will restart to grow up soon, it's kind of stressing!

Since 2 day the older girl want play school. She look a lot Upin-Ipin and it give her the impression that school is fun.
                    She already know the vowel since long time ago and start to know the alphabet: A B C D O F G ... OK OK still have work to do...

I play the game. I try to recreate what she see in the anime.
                    it goes like this:
                    She take a couple of book (old anime of when my wife was teen), she run to me and ask to play "skola"
                    So I said: "anak, anak, kita duduk!
                    She jump on the bed with her book and seat
                    me: Open your book
                    She open her book at whatever page, while this time I take a little drawing board.
                    and I learn her the alphabet and how read, the number and how count
                    She don't seem very friendly with number...
                    For the letter... I write a B on the board, she shout "B", I add a A aside, she shout "A", i ask her what sound they are doing together, she look at me with an empty mind look, I said "BA seperti...." To which she answer with with a big smile: Bola!
                    No! Seperti "Balon" which she also repeat

Long time ago I made a list of word with each of the consonant with each of the vowel in bahasa. I use it for learn her the alphabet and read.

Habitually after 3 minute she is tire... and me too!!! and I think it is way enough for a 3 year old kid!

Comment

• Yesterday:
                      Me: I don't know why but my ankle hurt...
                      wife: Yah, you just knock it on the side of the bed
                      me: really???
                      wide: Yah, you even said "ouch"
                      me: ?? don't remember??

10 minute later...

me: have you see my white phone?
                      wife: no
                      me: Where do I put it again??? - searching everywhere in the house
                      wife: call it, you will find it
                      me - taking 2 second for thinking: I already look everywhere, I must have forget it again at work
                      This morning I find it in the drawer at work... so when I was packing my stuff for go back home, instead to put the phone in my bag I put it in the drawer...

My wife said my head is not always there... I have no idea of what she talk about!

Comment

Yesterday:

10 minute later...

me - taking 2 second for thinking: I already look everywhere, I must have forget it again at work
                        This morning I find it in the drawer at work... so when I was packing my stuff for go back home, instead to put the phone in my bag I put it in the drawer...

My wife said my head is not always there... I have no idea of what she talk about!
                        LOL.... more story pleaseeee....

@LM... Clash of Clans.... is it?...

i really want to see Dawn of The Planet of The Apes today....but dont have the time....
                        10 step to eternity...

Comment

• Yes yes

Comment

HEY!!! I don't eat the tomato!!!

The tomato didn't grow up since it have been tear off, but I can see plenty of new root... I hope it will restart to grow up soon, it's kind of stressing!

Since 2 day the older girl want play school. She look a lot Upin-Ipin and it give her the impression that school is fun.
                            She already know the vowel since long time ago and start to know the alphabet: A B C D O F G ... OK OK still have work to do...

I play the game. I try to recreate what she see in the anime.
                            it goes like this:
                            She take a couple of book (old anime of when my wife was teen), she run to me and ask to play "skola"
                            So I said: "anak, anak, kita duduk!
                            She jump on the bed with her book and seat
                            me: Open your book
                            She open her book at whatever page, while this time I take a little drawing board.
                            and I learn her the alphabet and how read, the number and how count
                            She don't seem very friendly with number...
                            For the letter... I write a B on the board, she shout "B", I add a A aside, she shout "A", i ask her what sound they are doing together, she look at me with an empty mind look, I said "BA seperti...." To which she answer with with a big smile: Bola!
                            No! Seperti "Balon" which she also repeat

Long time ago I made a list of word with each of the consonant with each of the vowel in bahasa. I use it for learn her the alphabet and read.

Habitually after 3 minute she is tire... and me too!!! and I think it is way enough for a 3 year old kid!
                            Adorable, your child's smart! XD
                            Aloft! Me hearties! Harharhar!

Comment

Yesterday:

10 minute later...

gapapa...sudah tua

Comment

• If only it was because of becoming more old... When I concentrate on something all the world around me stop to exist. When I'm tire it's even worse.

When I was around 12 we had a time for read at school.
                                The first time I never heard the teacher telling the reading time was finish... take a half hour to the teacher for realize I was still reading a book.
                                After that she always take care that I also stop reading with the other.

In my beginning 20, when in college, I was sharing a house with other. In evening when looking TV and tired of all the day, I can really "disconnect". At the point my friend was telling me insult until I turn my head and said "what?". I really didn't heard them. They wait 2 minute for I disconnect again and the restart to make fun of me.

I need to have a quite strict pattern for when I arrive at home, particularly for where I put my key. If not I will be always searching for where I put them.
                                I arrive, I put the key in the key pot... don't distract me in between, don't ask me to do something else in between... I will lose my key!
                                The number of time I have lose my key, forget them in the car or on the motorcle are uncountable.

Comment

Working...
                                X