No announcement yet.

How are you today?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Philippe! Your little daughter is nakal ya P! So as the tomato! Haha.

Happy Birthday bucket!
    Last edited by whatever; 17-09-14, 21:39.

Comment

• Great. No power, battery is 27%, I'm mati gaya now, til the power is back!

Comment

• Originally posted by whatever View Post
        Great. No power, battery is 27%, I'm mati gaya now, til the power is back!
        You should pick up one of the external power packs (8000mAh+)...life saver!

Comment

• ...sitting here studying too much, drink in hand, cool music playing...so not bad now, but a crazy busy day.
          (in answer to the 'how are you today')

Comment

• Today was awesome, no traffic jam on the way to work and to home! I hope it will last, sigh
            Lost in Jakarta's trafic jam

Comment

• Yes I should mob power is back yay!
              Good for you LM, my day was nyebelin...

Comment

• today was actually quite friendly i supposed. Boss was in her good mood, no heavy traffic jam, too bad my mood has been quite messy lately

Comment

• Originally posted by bucketofmumbles View Post
                  i'm 32 years old now. hooray? or should i concern about some stuffs?
                  Happy birthday

The only thing you could get concern is that besok (tommorow with the Indonesian meaning) you will be 33!!!
                  La motivation vient en se motivant ~ Motivation come by self-motivation

Comment

• Originally posted by LittleMonster View Post
                    That tomato is a fighter!!!!
                    Lol
                    Yesterday my little one tear off the tomato again... seriously... how come they are still green? I DON'T KNOW!!!

Calm, with almost a smile, trying hard to hide her my willing to struggle her, I ask her: Kenapa ambil tomato? (why take the tomato plant)
                    To which she answer: Kacang! (peanut)

Peanut????

Ok! Now I understand. Need to go back a week ago.
                    My father in law make grow peanut plant for fun (2 - 3 plant in pot... the trouble versus the cost of peanut... definitively not for business!!!). When is last plant was ready last week he call my daughter for "play" searching the peanut. For people who don't know, peanut grow under ground and for kid everything is a game particularly when it involve getting dirty and playing with ground or sand.
                    So... she learn it have peanut under the plant in the ground... you got them by tearing off the plant...

Hmmm... papa have nice plant (tomato)... let's search the peanut!!!

Last edited by PhilippeD; 01-07-14, 08:59.

Comment

• Originally posted by LittleMonster View Post
                      Today was awesome, no traffic jam on the way to work and to home! I hope it will last, sigh
                      Don't worry LiMo, it will last... for the month!

For me it's the reverse. It have only 2 road to my office, the main one and the small one where 2 car have trouble to cross. I use the small one, it's way better by motorcycle and slightly more short (half Km) to go home.
                      In same time than the ramadan, they start to repair the main road, many car cut it by my small road... which create a lot of traffic.

Overall I think they were right to choose to repair this main road while ramadan, while the city got less traffic... but still, I would prefer people, truck in particularly don't cut in my small road.

Comment

• Originally posted by PhilippeD View Post
                        Don't worry LiMo, it will last... for the month!

For me it's the reverse. It have only 2 road to my office, the main one and the small one where 2 car have trouble to cross. I use the small one, it's way better by motorcycle and slightly more short (half Km) to go home.
                        In same time than the ramadan, they start to repair the main road, many car cut it by my small road... which create a lot of traffic.

Overall I think they were right to choose to repair this main road while ramadan, while the city got less traffic... but still, I would prefer people, truck in particularly don't cut in my small road.
                        I doubt it!

Poor papa pilip, at least it will only be a month before they are back to use the main road

Comment

• Watching 24, wondering how fit kiefer sutherland is. He seems to be always running and yelling on the phone .
                          Running alone is very tiring already, but running and yelling? Phew.
                          I know that the show has "cut" moments, but still.....he is always running and yelling on the phone. Lol.

Jack : * running and yelling on the phone
                          Director : Cut !!!!!
                          Director : 3 2 1 Action !
                          Jack : * running and yelling on the phone, again
                          And so on.....

Hmm, on second thought, the cuts seem to make things worse. Lol

Comment

• I am in love with this guys

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MpW7SVL2N8o

Comment

• Originally posted by PhilippeD View Post
                              New development in the story
                              The guy come back to my father in law for talk more about "exchanging" the house. Now it's a complete different story!
                              It may not be a real ghost, but it have something wrong somewhere.
                              In our case the ghost is the owner - a freaking bastard who try to reap off people... not for nothing people have all run away and don't want close any deal with this thief.
                              The owner wants to give you and your family as "an offer" to the ghost resides in the back part where "your" small house will be built.

Originally posted by PhilippeD View Post
                              Development in the saga of how my older kid call me:
                              So now we are Papa Pig & Mama Meow couple.
                              Sooo cute! Love it.

Comment

• A almost bad day:
                                Yesterday the guy from HRD call me and ask me to point out today at the imigrasi office for finalizing the renewing of my KITAS = Lazy morning!!!

When I arrive at the imigrasi at 10h like we agree, I send a sms to the HRD guy... which he answer me: The money is not still release (from the company) we will need to go there another day.
                                Which I had the reflex of : WTF! Can't not told me earlier!!!
                                With a second though... nah... that will give me another lazy morning

When I reach my motorcycle... the tire was flat... Making me remember i had run over the left over of an accident on the way to the imigrasi.
                                I drive slowly on the sidewalk until the next "bengkel" for have the tire repair. My suspicion got confirmed, I had a BIG chunk of glass in my tire. It cost me 50 000rp for a new tube, installation include.

I Go back home have my lunch, stole my computer to the kid (they were listening an anime on it) and go to the office. On the way I got a 2 minute of rain, just enough for make my shirt all wet. Arrive at the office for being tell the boss don't want we park inside anymore, so we have to park our motorcycle outside and walk a 5 minute.
                                Now I really hate my boss
                                Last edited by PhilippeD; 03-07-14, 13:34.

Comment

Working...
                                X