How are you today?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by thediamond View Post
    What to do at 3 am in the morning? Make another baby!!!! not make cake.
    Let's said my wife was not in the "mood" for make a baby...
    La motivation vient en se motivant ~ Motivation come by self-motivation

Comment

• PhilippeD hahahahha that was a good one.

Comment

• That damn wedges made me fell, landed on my butt. It hurts; but my pride hurts more
        Lost in Jakarta's trafic jam

Comment

• Comment

• I am pretty bummed that I cannot open anything related with crotch rockets because it got blocked here
            I have tried to change my dns settings but still dont work sigh
            [FONT=tahoma]be strong.. I whispered to my wi-fi signal[/FONT]

Comment

• Originally posted by LittleMonster View Post
              That damn wedges made me fell, landed on my butt. It hurts; but my pride hurts more

This reminds me of my late beloved mom, one day she fell off at my home...,

I was in rush to help her up and for sure very worry for the effect, but she was laughing....

She said, its been so many years she never falls and landed on her butt.. so that was kind of funny for her..

I miss you, mom ..
              Words can inspire, thoughts can provoke, but only action can get you closer to your dreams.

Comment

• Originally posted by Alia View Post

I was in rush to help her up and for sure very worry for the effect, but she was laughing....

She said, its been so many years she never falls and landed on her butt.. so that was kind of funny for her..

I miss you, mom ..
                - BIG hug - now i miss my mom too, she is in another city. But almost everytime she comes to visit, we fight. Lol

i am - what is the word - that monday traffic is better than saturday's and sunday's ....geee.

Comment

• What I like with my motor is I can go anywhere anytime, flooding or not (until it's not more than more high than 60cm and don't have strong current).
                  What I hate??? when a complete clan of red ant find refuge from flooding on my feet... and let me know how much greatfull they are!!!!
                  For people who don't know, red ant are small and red (yah yah RED!). They don't bite but have the particularity of producing and acid which will leave you a red spot of chemical burn on your skin... do I need to told you how much it hurt?**
                  Now imagine 20 of them partying on your feet!

I have never been so much in hurry to reach the next flooded spot and have my feet under water!

Comment

• Do i ever mention my little one like to look "Peppa Pig"? The father of Peppa Pig is named Papa Pig...

So... my name have evolve from "Papi" to "Papa Pi" to "Papa Pilip" to.... "Papa Pig"

Comment

• Originally posted by Alia View Post

I miss you, mom ..
                      I miss my mom too... already 4 year I didn't see her

Comment

• Originally posted by PhilippeD View Post
                        I miss my mom too... already 4 year I didn't see her
                        Originally posted by Alia View Post
                        I miss you, mom ..
                        Originally posted by LittleMonster View Post
                        - BIG hug - now i miss my mom too, she is in another city. But almost everytime she comes to visit, we fight. Lol
                        Hahah I don't miss my mom cos I live with her and see her everyday. But I do have that feeling, LM. I love her but at the same time she can be ngeselin and we'll have a lil awkward situation. But I love her so much and don't want to miss her

Originally posted by LittleMonster View Post
                        i am - what is the word - that monday traffic is better than saturday's and sunday's ....geee.
                        That's strange. Meaning is more people go out during the weekend ya? I'm glad I don't have to go anywhere haha.

Originally posted by PhilippeD View Post
                        Do i ever mention my little one like to look "Peppa Pig"? The father of Peppa Pig is named Papa Pig...

So... my name have evolve from "Papi" to "Papa Pi" to "Papa Pilip" to.... "Papa Pig"

That's a name evolution, hah
                        Where have you been Phil? I haven't seen you around much this week.

Comment

• Job vacancy available at Amannusa, Bali. Need staff for: service, housekeeping, cooks and supervisor. Feel free to spread the news. Anyone interested please contact me for more information.

Comment

• I guess people are watching presidential debate now?

Comment

• Not me
                              Bikin pusing.

Comment

• Originally posted by LittleMonster View Post
                                I guess people are watching presidential debate now?
                                How is the presidential debate going? I cant watch the Indonesia program from the state. The provider does't cover the Indonesia's news. I miss this. I just able to watch from the internet tv from my PC. How many candidates?

Comment

Working...
                                X