No announcement yet.

How are you today?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Got home 3.30am this morning.... And I was pissed off!!! #firsttimeandwontdoitagain

Comment

• Originally posted by thediamond View Post
      Got food poisoning
      Take good care of you Diamond and come back fast
      La motivation vient en se motivant ~ Motivation come by self-motivation

Comment

• Originally posted by Mister Bule View Post
        That's exactly what my cat used to do (just substitute "paw" for "finger")! Then she would just lie down directly on top of the offending attention-stealer ('board) and I was the one using two fingers trying to type around her on whichever keys I could still reach / see.
        At least your cat fall asleep! not my kid!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by whatever View Post
          Misterrrr I can't see any pic and you're adorable that you have a cat <3
          The picture (like mine) are a link to another website.
          If you don't see it, it must be a matter of set-up of your phone

Comment

• Originally posted by Mister Bule View Post
            Got it, like, "jelas", or got it, like "dapat' gambar"?
            C'est clair comme de l'eau de roche

Comment

• Originally posted by Missnaughty View Post
              Got home 3.30am this morning.... And I was pissed off!!! #firsttimeandwontdoitagain
              MissN, if you write thing like that, you will destroy your bad girl image you work so hard to build here!!!

:P

I do remember the time where I was going to sleep when the sun was getting up... now with the 2 kid... forget that!!!
              Last edited by PhilippeD; 31-05-14, 09:11.

Comment

• Originally posted by PhilippeD View Post
                The picture (like mine) are a link to another website.
                If you don't see it, it must be a matter of set-up of your phone
                I know, I'll find out why I can't see pictures linked from imgur. And no, I don't browse the forum on phone, always on computer.
                You speak French right, how do you pronounce 'de Saussure'?

If you can't describe it here enough, maybe you could record your voice and send it through BBM?
                Of course I Googled, but I want to make sure I know it from someone who actually speaks French.

Thank you Philippe!
                Have a lovely morning.
                Last edited by whatever; 31-05-14, 09:17.

Comment

• Three Chinese men wanted to immigrate to the US. The immigration officer asked if they want to change their names into something that sounds more American. Chu changed his name to Chuck; Bu changed his name to Buck. The third guy – Fu, well…he decided to go back to China.

Comment

Three Chinese men wanted to immigrate to the US. The immigration officer asked if they want to change their names into something that sounds more American. Chu changed his name to Chuck; Bu changed his name to Buck. The third guy – Fu, well…he decided to go back to China.
                    LOL, funny! Thank you for making me laugh
                    Lost in Jakarta's trafic jam

Comment

• Today is the day when a raw egg can stand on its own, congratz mr.egg!!!
                      Lost in Jakarta's trafic jam

Comment

• First Media was installed in my office last Friday, and I haven't killed my speedy.

Now I'm glad I didn't do it just yet, because First Media is dead now ...
                        Words can inspire, thoughts can provoke, but only action can get you closer to your dreams.

Comment

• Atlantis... are you around this forum somewhere???

please answer my message on your inbox

Comment

• What a couple do when they both can't sleep at 3 in the morning??? They make a cake!

Yesterday my older kid got in same time, stomach ache and flu, flu which she generously share with me and her younger sister.
                            We need to run after a doctor for have drug for the stomach of the younger one. We don't really use them, but having them at hand for in case of is handy.
                            The b*tchy sister in law who don't want give us a lift to the doctor for her niece give us one more among too much life crisis because even her husband don't want see her (he come back home quite late).

At the end of this, after the kid sleep since long, after i look a movie with runny nose while my wife try to rest a little, we both end up unable to sleep at 3 in the morning.
                            My wife: I can't think about I would have the wake up early an early cake delivery.
                            Me: Why we don't make it now?
                            My wife: ok
                            And we both get up and make a cake together... ok ok... I just help a little and made a jahe hot drink for my troat.

it was a nice moment and we go sleep at 4 am

... and wake up at 7 by my little one jumping on me. Making me realize that she is not that little anymore and... Hey! Are you not suppose to be sick???

Pusing!!!!! [SIZE=1](headache)[/SIZE]

Comment

Atlantis... are you around this forum somewhere???

please answer my message on your inbox
                              If you want give a message to Atlantis, "personal" chanel is the last place you should write something!!!

Comment

• What to do at 3 am in the morning? Make another baby!!!! not make cake.

I did send him a pm. but no answer yet

Comment

Working...
                                X