No announcement yet.

How are you today?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kunta.. nice reply. but everything in life cannot be just black or white.. it is the grey areas which make it interesting and compliated.

Anyhow all the best.. we do enjoy your contributions.. and thoughts..

Comment

• Originally posted by bbabu View Post
      Kunta.. nice reply. but everything in life cannot be just black or white.. it is the grey areas which make it interesting and compliated.

Absolutely agree...

Comment

• Originally posted by babygirl View Post
        that's yummy ummmm
        indeed!

as for today I felt a bit strange to get a int'l phone call from a friend whom I never met in real life, and apparently implicate that he's jealous of me and my bf
        wtf??
        If people say something bad against you, don’t be offended. Remember: "A dog doesn’t bark if he knows the person!"

Comment

• Me too me too, I want to share lot of hugs!

To Babygirl, Vin, Coucou Chééérie, Snowy, and a long distance one for BA : x5

Wait, there is just girls here!
          So let's give one to Bigvolt, to be always ready to tell us how fabulous we are :
          Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter - Martin Luther King

Comment

• Sopie ! Dont forget me ..!
            Words can inspire, thoughts can provoke, but only action can get you closer to your dreams.

Comment

• Originally posted by Alia View Post
              Sopie ! Dont forget me ..!
              Of course, how I could!

Here, a double, just for you :
              Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter - Martin Luther King

Comment

• Today... I'm sad. I just found out that ... my Opa in Ambon has passed away....
                I spent 3 months last year living in his family home, and we shared many meals together.
                He was a kind, funny wise old man, gentle and joking and I miss him already...

Comment

• Originally posted by bigvolt View Post
                  Bad Ass, You are a Sweetheart, and the world is a better place with you in it , BV
                  wow BV you charmer you- here ... <snogs BV> mwaaaah.

[QUOTE=vin.vierge;166833
                  as for today I felt a bit strange to get a int'l phone call from a friend whom I never met in real life, and apparently implicate that he's jealous of me and my bf
                  wtf??[/QUOTE]

how odd... I think I would have to giggle at that if I was you- how hot you are that you are making this poor person suffer such jealousy?

Originally posted by Sopie View Post
                  Me too me too, I want to share lot of hugs!

So let's give one to Bigvolt, to be always ready to tell us how fabulous we are :
                  {{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{Hugs all - including Alia }}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}

Originally posted by kelly888 View Post
                  Today... I'm sad. I just found out that ... my Opa in Ambon has passed away....
                  I spent 3 months last year living in his family home, and we shared many meals together.
                  aw - more hugs.
                  It is always sad to lose someone, I keep them alive in my mind by thinking about the fun and happy things we did. If he was an old man he may well have been too tired of and for life- I have seen so many old people ready to move on from this world.
                  Last edited by bad_azz; 12-05-11, 13:36. Reason: ach - typos smileys all that stuff - hey i only just woke up leave me alone :P
                  Cicak Magnet

Comment

Kunta.. nice reply. but everything in life cannot be just black or white.. it is the grey areas which make it interesting and compliated.

Perhaps the right indicator for such argumentation is not whether it is black or white, but whether it has value or not

Thanks bbabu!

Comment

• Originally posted by Kuntarini View Post
                      Perhaps the right indicator for such argumentation is not whether it is black or white, but whether it has value or not

Thanks bbabu!
                      Hi Kuntarini ... not everything in life is black or white- example... my hair = grey
                      ...and not all has obvious value.
                      Its nice to step back and seek the value in all things.
                      Have a lovely smiley day my friend hugs and sunshine sent your way
                      Cicak Magnet

Comment

But sometimes to be in grey areas is annoying. You won't know which one is good or bad, correct or wrong.

hug to you too sopie...

I'm sorry to hear that

Originally posted by vin.vierge View Post
                        indeed!

wtf??
                        Maybe he felt close to you, and wish something more than just a friend from you.
                        Imagine, it's POSSIBLE. Dream boundless...

Comment

• Originally posted by bad_azz View Post
                          Hi Kuntarini ... not everything in life is black or white- example... my hair = grey
                          ...and not all has obvious value.
                          Its nice to step back and seek the value in all things.
                          Have a lovely smiley day my friend hugs and sunshine sent your way
                          Sure!

We'll chat any time via YM!

Comment

• Originally posted by bad_azz View Post
                            how odd... I think I would have to giggle at that if I was you- how hot you are that you are making this poor person suffer such jealousy?
                            he's just forgot to check his eyes to the nearest oculist

awwwwww multiple for all!!!!!
                            this thread suddenly become so lovey dovey lol

Originally posted by babygirl View Post
                            Maybe he felt close to you, and wish something more than just a friend from you.
                            if so he never show it, always plays mr. cold with me, and he already know Im already taken so why bother? he have 2 years to do that btw but decided to do it now

my condolence to you dear kelly.. *sad face* (I cant put another smiley)
                            If people say something bad against you, don’t be offended. Remember: "A dog doesn’t bark if he knows the person!"

Comment

• Ya Kelly,

Sad to hear it, may he rest in peace.
                              Words can inspire, thoughts can provoke, but only action can get you closer to your dreams.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sopie View Post

My Pleasure ! Sopie Thanks, Back at you fine lady.

Comment

Working...
                                X