Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gay Expat Looking for hang out friends

Hi,

I am a 27 year old gay male moved to Jakarta from NYC a few months ago and would like to expand networks and friends. Looking for fun people regardless gender or orientation: gay/lesbian expats, gay/lesbian locals, straight girls and guys.. etc. I'd like to form a great hang out group of professionals to gather on weekends: bars, clubs, dining out, outdoor, puncak, etc.

If interested, let's meet up for coffee and make our lives in Jakarta more exciting and fun.

Regards,

Originally posted by rei.fisher View Post
    and make our lives in Jakarta more exciting and fun.
    My life is already fun and exciting, thanks anyway.

Comment

Now, now, KW: play nice with the new kids.

Comment

If you find a good coffee shop to try genuine wild Kopi Luwak, I'll go with you. :-D I don't have a whole lot of time (live in Bogor and work a lot), but I've always wanted to try a good cup of the best Kopi Luwak just to say I tried the best, real thing. Who knows I might like it and it'll give me a new goal: to be rich enough to have that coffee every morning.

Comment

Oooh, I'll come too! ...Is the stuff sold at the Kopi Luwak cafe not *real* Kopi Luwak?

Comment

I was told that Kopi Luwak Cafe's Kopi Luwak is a blend. <shrug> dunno.

Comment

@KW, I see it through your default picture that you are having so much fun

Comment

If its in Cibubur Junction or Citos, I'll join you but I prefer Cafe Latte...Kopi Luwak is too bitter for me..
                Regards STT.
                PS: If typo, blame it on Apple and Samsung!

Comment

would love to have gay buddies
                  every girls need that
                  btw welcome to Jakarta Jakarta
                  and speaking of civet, a colleague once brought me 2 kinds
                  apparently theres white civet coffee which I think taste better (looks foamy like cappuccino) than the black civet coffee (never tried, have no guts of trying the black one)
                  but both have strong aroma maybe its the smell of the left over from the poop? I dunno
                  If people say something bad against you, don’t be offended. Remember: "A dog doesn’t bark if he knows the person!"

Comment

Gay people in Indonesia already that open?
                    Imagine, it's POSSIBLE. Dream boundless...

Comment

There are pretty good gay scenes in Jakarta. Saw them on the net. I'm no homosexual but I'm pretty sure you'll find some good time here

Comment

hi rei, if the place that you guys wanna meet up not far from my home i'll come

Originally posted by babygirl View Post
                        Gay people in Indonesia already that open?
                        i think so, but it really depends on where they live...
                        btw my teacher is a gay, he is french, and he is soooooo kind
                        [FONT=Tahoma]for my part i know nothing with any certainty, but the sight of the stars makes me dream...[/FONT]

Comment

hey rei

welcome to jakarta
                          my lovely brother is a gay also and we love him so much for that
                          especially because he is a damn good brother and a damn good cook!

so drop by to my email on [email protected]
                          and surely we can hang together to have some fun
                          since you might feel just like home

looking forward to have you around rei
                          [FONT=Verdana][COLOR=royalblue]Best Regards,

Angelia Novincy Umboh[/COLOR]

[/FONT]

Comment

I am interesting to you, please e-mail to : [email protected]
                            Thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by rei.fisher View Post
                              Hi,

I am a 27 year old gay male moved to Jakarta from NYC a few months ago and would like to expand networks and friends. Looking for fun people regardless gender or orientation: gay/lesbian expats, gay/lesbian locals, straight girls and guys.. etc. I'd like to form a great hang out group of professionals to gather on weekends: bars, clubs, dining out, outdoor, puncak, etc.

If interested, let's meet up for coffee and make our lives in Jakarta more exciting and fun.

Regards,
                              Hihihi...I know a gay friend..but he doesn't go out much and may be a boring type to be with......hihihii.....

but he is cute....hihihi (after re-reading I found that I was too harsh to him....)
                              Last edited by Vivian Handstrong; 28-04-11, 17:17.
                              Missing Hombre

Comment

Working...
                              X